UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenish jumper, arm running along window. Elbow picking up a reflection through the quarter panel. Poor quality I know, still working on it..

Before I'm 'taken away' because of my possible hallucinations :shame:
I think what I can see on the head are sunglasses. I know, sunglasses at night - but they are worn as a fashion accessory by some whatever the weather or time of day. Pushed back on top of the head ?

I see a very low res image that the police have photoshopped (using Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 btw).
That's the beauty of that image, they left everything else in for us to talk about it. They had a perfectly good low res image of the cyclist head on but gave us an Easter Egg.

Before I'm 'taken away' because of my possible hallucinations :shame:
I think what I can see on the head are sunglasses. I know, sunglasses at night - but they are worn as a fashion accessory by some whatever the weather or time of day. Pushed back on top of the head ?

It's impossible to see that in that image.

Imagine what the Police can see in these images though and as far as we know none of them have come forward.

So taking this car thing a step further - as this taxi driver didn't know the cyclist then the passengers do?

Is that who the police would like to speak to, but without providing detailed images of these passengers (which no doubt the police have the necessary technical ability to enhance) for security/personal reasons?

That's the beauty of that image, they left everything else in for us to talk about it. They had a perfectly good low res image of the cyclist head on but gave us an Easter Egg.

Aren't you on about the 6th different easter egg now though?

There is someone on the pavement leaning in, there is someone in the passenger seat, there are about four different people on the back seat one managing to completely lean out through the driver's window.

There's also possibly a dog, I'm surprised no has said it is Louelle (sp?) yet.

The cyclist's reflection is on the rear wheel arch etc. that's a lot going on in that pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will definitely concede that releasing a picture like this is odd. Why not either before or after the encounter when the cyclist was alone? I find it difficult to believe they couldn't find a single lone shot from multiple cameras.

Much as I appreciate the painstaking Photoshopping you've been doing, Colin, when I go back to the original image as issued by the police, what I see is a lighter, right-angled shape, which for me has to be the edge of the head-rest on the driver's seat. No face leaning though (although I could certainly see that on the altered image, exactly as Jessie described, despite it being virtually impossible for someone to have got into that position in the car), no dog, and no dog lead. I really don't think the latter would even be discernible in this image, given its resolution.

I will definitely concede that releasing a picture like this is odd. Why not either before or after the encounter when the cyclist was alone? I find it difficult to believe they couldn't find a single lone shot from multiple cameras.

I agree it's an odd shot to release, the more you look and the more it's manipulated the more people will think they see.

There is someone on the pavement leaning in, there is someone in the passenger seat, there are about four different people on the back seat one managing to completely lean out through the driver's window.

There's also possibly a dog, I'm surprised no has said it is Louelle (so?) yet.

The cyclist's reflection is on the rear wheel arch etc. that's a lot going on in that pic.

With respect are things not getting a little bit carried away now?

The contents of the car and passengers if indeed there are any IMO are not relevant here. The police aren't setting riddles or hiding important dogs, they simply want to know who the cyclist is.

JMO

There's also possibly a dog, I'm surprised no has said it is Louelle (sp?) yet.

I'm only telling you what I see. Simply ignore my posts. I think you can go into settings and hide everything that I post. Life is too short.

One Egg, one driver, one front passenger, 2 rear passengers and possibly a dog. Louelle is the wrong colour of dog. I'm not 100% sure now on the guy outside looking in. At one point I thought it might be the no entry guy without his jacket.

And when he/she hasn't come forward release a clearer image of this one, the original, which they have, or a couple of frámes earlier or later. Bizarre. Unless the amnesia around the cyclist tells them something, only they know.

I won't say another thing about this image on WS as it clearly bothers other users and it's clogging up the forum.

Ask yourself this question though. Why did the Police give us that image? If you can come up with a reason other than identifying a guy from the back of his head please PM me.

All the Police had to do was talk to the driver.

So taking this car thing a step further - as this taxi driver didn't know the cyclist then the passengers do?

Is that who the police would like to speak to, but without providing detailed images of these passengers (which no doubt the police have the necessary technical ability to enhance) for security/personal reasons?
Good point. If the taxi driver said he didn't know anything, picked up the hire, dropped off at location. Tells them he knows nothing, just doing his job, minding his own business. There should be a record of the hires, if it is an official taxi, but not always and would depend when LE found this.

It certainly is odd. LE state they don't need the car driver identified but they need to know who this cyclist is from a rear view?

We have been told (in the 1st pic released of this cyclist) that cyclist was cycling around the town centre. They have been captured face on in a released pic. and I have no doubt LE have even clearer CCTV of said cyclist.

So why publicise this pic of rear of cyclist? IMO it must be because there are other witnesses LE wish to speak to who have been captured in this pic or are in this area at this time who LE are not willing to show.

It does all sound convoluted, but there is a valid reason this pic has been released imo. I wouldn't dismiss possibilities.

In my area, the only reason somebody would be cycling around at that time of night is drug running. Likely why the cyclist hasn't come forward.

I won't say another thing about this image on WS as it clearly bothers other users and it's clogging up the forum.

Ask yourself this question though. Why did the Police give us that image? If you can come up with a reason other than identifying a guy from the back of his head please PM me.

All the Police had to do was talk to the driver.
It could be a message to the cyclist, that he was seen, at the car and by asking for him to be identified, put pressure on him/her, because they will wonder if they have been ID'd ( how from this I don't know), but measure of doubt. They may have an idea who it is but not 100 per cent proof. MOO

Much as I appreciate the painstaking Photoshopping you've been doing, Colin, when I go back to the original image as issued by the police, what I see is a lighter, right-angled shape, which for me has to be the edge of the head-rest on the driver's seat. No face leaning though (although I could certainly see that on the altered image, exactly as Jessie described, despite it being virtually impossible for someone to have got into that position in the car), no dog, and no dog lead. I really don't think the latter would even be discernible in this image, given its resolution.

If I send you a photo of me hanging out the drivers window of a car in the same position, will you believe that I have done the impossible?

Will you think I am the first human that's ever done that?

Good point. If the taxi driver said he didn't know anything, picked up the hire, dropped off at location. Tells them he knows nothing, just doing his job, minding his own business. There should be a record of the hires, if it is an official taxi, but not always and would depend when LE found this.

The Police didn't talk to the driver.

If I send you a photo of me hanging out the drivers window of a car in the same position, will you believe that I have done the impossible?

Please do ... it would be interesting to see :)

All I am trying to do is offer/put an alternative to your ideas.

As with the latest thoughts on the person hanging out of the window.

I think I can see what you are saying, but if it is that, this face/head is at least twice the size of the drivers.

The Police didn't talk to the driver.
Maybe they are just saying they didn't talk to the driver, so much conflicting info throughout this case, as they are asking for ID on cyclist only. As I said previously, it's giving messages. The unknown to the cyclist, do they know, did they talk to him, what did he say, all questions. Maybe just trying to rattle a few people. And I agree I see people in the back of the car even on the iPad. Thanks for the work on it and making me look further than the cyclist. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3