UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the face now leaning forward, beside the passenger in the back seat. Looks to me like the passenger in the back by the window, looks like Corrie.
Unless corrie has changed into something green you can't see him in the rear of the car.

What your seeing is a head popping out from behind the driver. She has black shoulder length hair, parted in the middle and you can just make out a change of colour that is her face.

Isn't the "head" you're seeing on the outside of the car though? It appears to be between the cyclist and the car exterior. Maybe just my eyes...

Back to the area top left inside the red square. Don't look for faces, you're not going to see any. Try and describe what you see.

I have blacked over the cyclist's head.

I see a round dark spot surrounded by lighter colour. I would say whatever it is it looks like it is a reflection in the side window?

Isn't the "head" you're seeing on the outside of the car though? It appears to be between the cyclist and the car exterior. Maybe just my eyes...
Spot on. Can you see the colour change of her dress/top? What colour do you think it is?

I see a round dark spot surrounded by lighter colour. I would say whatever it is it looks like it is a reflection in the side window?
The window is open. What you see is a dogs head. Can you make out its left leg running down the side of the cyclist's head? What kind of dog do you think it is?

Spot on. Can you see the colour change of her dress/top? What colour do you think it is?

Well the way I see the image is that the rear window is open by about four inches, not enough for a head to be leaning through, and it seems to me a physical impossibility for a person to be leaning out of the driver's window like that so I'm afraid I don't really see the face/head you mean.

If you can let us know what colour you think we should be seeing etc, that might help us readjust how our eyes perceive the pic?!

But his work colleagues didn't even notice him missing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jumping off your post but not particularly directed at you.

tbh I don't understand the relevance of whether his colleagues missed him over the weekend. The clue is in the words "work colleagues" , why would they notice he wasn't there, they are a mixed group of young people who don't have to look after each other and aren't responsible for each other.

I will be the first to apologise if it turns out that Corrie is dead but wouldn't be if one of the RAF people had worried about him over the weekend or even that he would have been found any quicker. IMO there is no situation in which the police would have been alerted any earlier.

JMO

There is no way you could drive into a landfill where I live and not be seen. Impossible. Landfills are dangerous places.

I'm talking about the actual HS and not the HS area.

We have been told nobody was in the HS when Corrie entered.
We have been told nobody saw Corrie in the HS.
We have been told nobody saw Corrie leave the HS.
We have been told four vehicles entered the HS.
We have been told at least 2 vehicles are still under investigation.
We have been told Corrie couldn't be in the bin as it was weighed.
We have been told forensics don't think he was in the cardboard bin.
We have been told forensics don't think he was in the rear of the bin.
We have been told forensics don't think he was in the front of the bin lorry.
We have been told Dogs searched the bin.
We have been told Cadaver Dogs searched the bin
We have been told he wasn't hanging onto the back,sides or underneath the bin lorry.
We have been told a lot of stuff about some recycling place that the bin lorry went to, stuff was sorted and then burnt.
We have been told that bones wouldn't have burnt through and would have been noticed.

What's going on?

Your question is probably rhetorical but what's going on is that not all of those statements are true

HTH :lol:

The window is open. What you see is a dogs head. Can you make out its left leg running down the side of the cyclist's head? What kind of dog do you think it is?

The rear side window looks closed to me? The drivers window looks open but what I described as in the top left of the red box is to the left of the B-Pillar as we look at it i.e within the area of the rear side window?

I'm jumping about too much. There are 2 areas inside the red box that you should be looking at.

Divide the red box into 9 and only look at the top left box. That is one area.

The other area is directly behind the driver. Look at how you can't see the silver vertical door trim on the driver's door. Something is obstructing the door trim from our view and it isn't the cyclist.

Bin lorries generaly go to a waste transfer station where the waste is sorted with only the unrecyclable waste going into landfill. there was a series on tv doco a year or so which followed a northern section of a waste company " Wastemen" showing what was normally done can be found online if anyone wants to watch episode 2 showed all the sorting etc..

I think there is also a part of the site at Milton which has an area where public can access like the normal council tip with large skips.(as TTWO points out above)

And this is exactly why the landfill search doesn't make sense to me yet, are they suggesting that the sorting process somehow missed a substantially sized person? I just don't see how that can be possible

Unless corrie has changed into something green you can't see him in the rear of the car.

Oh I have seen something now, I was looking in the wrong place. Very top left corner of your red box is that right?

The rear side window looks closed to me? The drivers window looks open but what I described as in the top left of the red box is to the left of the B-Pillar as we look at it i.e within the area of the rear side window?

The rear window is open. The object you see is obstructing the silver trim/pillar. Am I correct?

I keep getting stuck on this one. I have a friend who works with Council Bins/Waste. Most of the weigh in is automated but on some it is just the Lorry weighed when it goes to a Landfill site and with 'paperwork' Drivers/Operatives can at times be 'lazy' with form filling and play around a little at times to do the odd favour!
The other thing I keep thinking is that most of these vehicles have a tracking system so they know the 'exact' route a lorry has taken and how long it stops for at various points.
We were told in MSM at the start of times, weights etc but can't help thinking Police have found the 'missing link' either by checking things again or someone coming forward with info. IMO There is noway they would search that landfill without big intel to say something is there.
I truly hope something comes of this search as I can only imagine the pain, heartache & frustration of all involved!:thinking:

It appears that the driver wasn't the usual driver so I can see exactly why normal procedures may not have been followed, maybe it was someone who wasn't familiar with them or hadn't worked that route or type of lorry before. IMO Biffa might prefer to get the job done and keep the customers happy and sacrifice the proper procedurees once in a while and it might explain the hazy details.

I do find it odd though that in all the talk of there being no landfill sites in Suffolk no one simply pointed out that actually it was in the next county. Are the locations of these site kept secret for some reason?

Explain to me what you can see in the image I just put up. Only look in the top left area inside the red box. Divide the box into 9 and tell me what you see in the top left. Describe the colours even.

I can't see the grey so much in your pic and the head looks like there is a black circle on top now. The pic I am looking at is on the FC website. I don't want to look at other altered pics tbh. What do you see ? because I see no colours just two white reflections in the back window in your pic centre top of the box.

Explain to me what you can see in the image I just put up. Only look in the top left area inside the red box. Divide the box into 9 and tell me what you see in the top left. Describe the colours even.

For those of us without acess to large screens and photo software might you just tell us what you can see? I'd like to know but don't have any way to find out myself

Yes, that's the area.

OK I could see a face, black hair. I just cannot see that the rear window is open with all the reflections in it though. Now I'm looking I could admit to (if pressed - matter of life and death etc) seeing a little black dog held in front of that face? Makes no sense at all though - so maybe I'm getting a bit carried away (or off!)

I'm confused with what I see as I think the Police might have altered something in the back with a black pattern. As I see it just now it looks like a Pug or Boxer.

If they have altered it, then they have hidden the face of a person. Does that make sense? I'm talking about what I can see and not what I might think is there. This makes more sense than having a dog in a taxi in the middle of the night.

There is a black haired person hanging out the car directly behind the driver. I can see a change of colour in a dress/top to pink/purple/crimson. That colour would never be there.

There is another person in the rear. Their right arm runs along the window and they are resting their left hand on top of their right wrist to support their head. They are resting their head. It's slightly below the jack russell that everyone seems to see. In my software they seem to be wearing a greenish top.

I'm only writing what I see remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member