UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about the logistics, there is a huge area to search, for it to be 8m deep across that area in the time it took for the police to track the bin lorry contents to me suggests that this site must be taking waste from a wide area.

Hopefully they will target the search as they will be able to discard, say, the top 7m of waste as that would have been dumped between 24/09 and the date they secured the area (do we know when that was). I wonder how accurate the records are of which lorry dumps where, is the 920 sqm the whole area or just part that they can identify as possible for the BSE waste?

Is midsummer still a user? I'd love to see a map incorporating the phone mast radius including the Milton refuse site if he's done one?

I wondered this, his/her posts were really interesting

I'm confused with what I see as I think the Police might have altered something in the back with a black pattern. As I see it just now it looks like a Pug or Boxer.

If they have altered it, then they have hidden the face of a person. Does that make sense? I'm talking about what I can see and not what I might think is there. This makes more sense than having a dog in a taxi in the middle of the night.

There is a black haired person hanging out the car directly behind the driver. I can see a change of colour in a dress/top to pink/purple/crimson. That colour would never be there.

There is another person in the rear. Their right arm runs along the window and they are resting their left hand on top of their right wrist to support their head. They are resting their head. It's slightly below the jack russell that everyone seems to see. In my software they seem to be wearing a greenish top.

I'm only writing what I see remember.

When you say 'hanging out' do you mean someone leaning through from the back between the drivers headrest and the side pillar?

Because that wouldn't be possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you say 'hanging out' do you mean someone leaning through from the back between the drivers headrest and the side pillar?

Because that wouldn't be possible.

Are you saying it's impossible to pop your head out the drivers window from the rear of the car?

Hope this is useful.

7Rmc.png

8Rmc.png

Thanks, it's all a bit odd to me but you have to think the police net have some reason to want to spend the huge amount of money to check it

Are you saying it's impossible to pop your head out the drivers window from the rear of the car?

Pretty much yeah. Certainly to get anymore than the top of your head near the open window.

Personally I think the Police should have searched the destination of the rubbish in the first instance, Bin Lorry Landfill and timing then again they probably did but the 11kg of waste ended up in landfill an not recycling. Follow the contracts and the money and you will find the confusion between whats meant to happen and what actually does happen In my very humble opinion

All the info (that we've been told) would lead the police to believe it isn't possible for a body to be in that bin lorry, and if there was it couldn't make it to landfill.

So in my eyes, they are looking for the phone to cross that site off the list or they are aware of another lorry that we don't know of.

I have to ask a really daft question Are the Council cameras manned 24/7 with a human watching operating or does it all close down and left to automated non human things at a given time? Does anyone know the answer? BTW how far is the cctv centre from where Corrie was last seen?

I'm confused with what I see as I think the Police might have altered something in the back with a black pattern. As I see it just now it looks like a Pug or Boxer.

If they have altered it, then they have hidden the face of a person. Does that make sense? I'm talking about what I can see and not what I might think is there. This makes more sense than having a dog in a taxi in the middle of the night.

There is a black haired person hanging out the car directly behind the driver. I can see a change of colour in a dress/top to pink/purple/crimson. That colour would never be there.

There is another person in the rear. Their right arm runs along the window and they are resting their left hand on top of their right wrist to support their head. They are resting their head. It's slightly below the jack russell that everyone seems to see. In my software they seem to be wearing a greenish top.

If anybody wants to play with the image online to see how it has been retouched and also view in different way you can use this tool. It isn't easy, took an hour of playing to get some useful things.

https://29a.ch/photo-forensics

Using this I can clearly see the Photoshop cloning on the front door to remove a logo and the blurring of the driver.

What I'm not sure of is the things discussed above and more, a rear passenger or a front passenger, arm on the door, passing something, retouch of back of cyclist coat - all are possible when viewed in certain ways. Also some touch up on the roof and front and rear upper window possible and finally I keep seeing a baseball bat down the back of the coat of the cyclist (instead of pony tail). Usually after some alcohol.

I have to ask a really daft question Are the Council cameras manned 24/7 with a human watching operating or does it all close down and left to automated non human things at a given time? Does anyone know the answer? BTW how far is the cctv centre from where Corrie was last seen?

Different town to BSE but AFAIK from a friend who worked in the field, council cameras are manned around the clock.

According to the article linked below, the monitoring office is in West Suffolk House, a little way outside of the town centre: http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/new_cctv..._monito_140_cameras_in_west_suffolk_1_4343128

I was rereading the police statement and the part about the landfill was alerted early on not to use the area because it might need to be searched. I assume they did not shut down the landfill, correct? Did they just avoid adding to the area that was used during that time of the disappearance? So perhaps the landfill told them we cannot avoid that area forever, so either search it or let us use it. Just a guess. But it could be the police have nothing new here but are under a time constraint. They still must have some doubt in all the absolutes earlier proclaimed about bins, weights, and sorting or they would not be searching.

I imagine there would have to be at least one person manning the control room at any one time? More on weekends?

The CCTV control room is at the council office (West Suffolk House) about 1 mile/20 minute walk from the horseshoe.

From the police update, my bolding

"The area of the landfill site where waste collected from Bury St Edmunds that morning was deposited has not had further items put onto it since police alerted the site, early in the investigation, to the possibility that this may need to be searched"

I have seen some suggestion that Corrie was in one of the other bins that was collected later in the week or that he was kept somewhere for some time before being hidden in the bin. This can't be true, the police are clearly saying that they are talking about the 4am (ish) collection or another one before 12 noon on the 24th September. If they are looking for a body IMO the most likely scenario is that he volutarily got into the cab and something happened to him afterwards and he was moved to the rubbish area at a later stage however I can't see how a perp would hope to get away with this when the body should have been immediately spotted during the sorting process.

I'd hoped that thinkng the search through would have helped me to come to a workable theory but, no, I'm still stumped.

Carry on brainstormng please, I need some more thoughts
Maybe the body was spotted by the driver during the sorting process, he has panicked and put into the waste container that went onto the landfill.
It appears that the driver wasn't the usual driver so I can see exactly why normal procedures may not have been followed, maybe it was someone who wasn't familiar with them or hadn't worked that route or type of lorry before. IMO Biffa might prefer to get the job done and keep the customers happy and sacrifice the proper procedurees once in a while and it might explain the hazy details.

I do find it odd though that in all the talk of there being no landfill sites in Suffolk no one simply pointed out that actually it was in the next county. Are the locations of these site kept secret for some reason?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I seem to recall a week or so ago when the doorman and night club owners were in the frame there was a dog in one of the pictures similar to C's.

ware did the incompident underfunded police go, I can't see any, they were on the ball and had the landfill stuff put to one side, now they are going to spend a fortune IMO 100k plus doing that landfill, jmo

Do you think it is possible the phone and Corrie end up in landfill via a totally different route. Maybe Corrie still went to BM in a car, did some dogging behind Walkers Café near 5 ways and then ended dead and dumped in one of the two large skips nearby and went to landfill via a different bin and lorry?

<modsnip> Haven't seen them here since early this week. Hopefully they'll come back soon! However, the Milton site does not fit with the radius of the BM mast, suggesting that the phone did not go to landfill and also possibly suggesting that it isn't just the one bin collection that we're looking at here.
Maybe the temporary bin driver went to the landfill and not the recycle plant at all. Either accidently, paid to drive there or went there because he had run C over and knew he could shift the body. The police did say that there were 2 vehicles still under investigation and one person that was ruled out is now under investigation as they were not where they appeared to have said they were. Bin man perhaps?

Do you think it is possible the phone and Corrie end up in landfill via a totally different route. Maybe Corrie still went to BM in a car, did some dogging behind Walkers Café near 5 ways and then ended dead and dumped in one of the two large skips nearby and went to landfill via a different bin and lorry?

Well I think it's possible but I also think from all that we have learned this past week or so, both on here and elsewhere, it seems one of the less likely possibilities. OMO, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness