UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BIffa Traffic Dispatcher job ad, hee would b accountable for quit a lot to do with the day to day running / routes / staff / end location etc:

https://www.indeed.co.uk/m/viewjob?jk=be73aeac00d4e0cb&from=serp

Day to day management of operational staff
Managing route efficiency and utilising optimum disposal outlets within the area
Manage driver availability and coverage
In addition accurate input of disposal information
Proactive vehicle management, including liaison with fleet, safe vehicle operations, wheel security, monitor vehicle gross weights.
Ensure all administrative tasks...... including time sheets, tachograph records, payroll records, holiday rotas, resolution of QLS.
Consider the most efficient disposal option for each route and understands the impact of incorrect or late disposal tickets.
I cannot believe we are back to the bin lorry again . Are we being played?

It's like an old record.

I just can't correlate the early stop put on the landfill site with this man only being arrested this week? Really amazing how little sense this is making.

One thing I'm now thinking about again given he is a Traffic Dispatcher is the tachograph records. Could that be part of his job?

Yes he is in charge of tachograph records, see job description above

BBM I agree, it is head-spinning. But surely if 'misadventure' he must have gone in the original collection lorry, he cant have fallen asleep in bin for the whole weekend and if an accident with the lorry why no forensics? It does feel like SP have a lot more going on behind the scenes than we and maybe even the Family know about! I do hope they get answers soon and Corrie is finally found.
or he got a lift in the bin lorry then what ever

Tachograph are old school lol, everything is GPS trackers, well in my council it is

I'm guessing most here though the bin lorry from day one?
Despite the phone pings I have never thought he went in a bin or bin lorry nor do I think he is in landfill or a paper bale or been incinerated JFTR.

The lorry was apparently forensically checked a couple of weeks after C went missing, could the Police have been given the wrong details of the lorry that was on duty that morning and a different lorry was forensically checked instead of the one that was actually at the HS - could this be the reason the individual was questioned the other day??
I said this from the start. Pick a lorry, any lorry. Plus I queried if records were altered. But as the months went by I switched to AWOL.

Is it just me, but I can't see a reason to be anywhere at 5am fully dressed with a bag packed unless I had to be there?! So if the ramblers don't meet until 10am why be there 5 hours early? Is there even anything to do in BSE at that time of day to kill 5 hours?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, this is the bit i got stuck on but he may have travelled to get to an event, if not rambling another nature type thing for catching something at sunrise etc or to set up for an exhibition or something maybe? There was a statue unveiling a few days before for the WW2 Bombers and even a workshop that day connected to it and Duxford I think I read.

Despite the phone pings I have never thought he went in a bin or bin lorry nor do I think he is in landfill or a paper bale or been incinerated JFTR.

So then how do we take SP putting in the massive and costly effort of searching the landfill and the arrest (if the Sun are right!) of a Biffa employee?

All a ruse by SP?

EX COP , that's interesting , would he know all about the CCTV coverage in the area ,

Yes, this is the bit i got stuck on but he may have travelled to get to an event, if not rambling another nature type thing for catching something at sunrise etc or to set up for an exhibition or something maybe? There was a statue unveiling a few days before for the WW2 Bombers and even a workshop that day connected to it and Duxford I think I read.

I would think it might be useful if anyone can get a decent view of the footwear? I can't as the pic is too blurred for me though other posters can recognise a helmet. Just a thought to narrow it down if he was a walker/rambler he would be wearing boots?

BIffa Traffic Dispatcher job ad, he would be accountable for quite a lot to do with the day to day running / routes / staff / end location etc:

https://www.indeed.co.uk/m/viewjob?jk=be73aeac00d4e0cb&from=serp

Day to day management of operational staff
Managing route efficiency and utilising optimum disposal outlets within the area
Manage driver availability and coverage
In addition accurate input of disposal information
Proactive vehicle management, including liaison with fleet, safe vehicle operations, wheel security, monitor vehicle gross weights.
Ensure all administrative tasks...... including time sheets, tachograph records, payroll records, holiday rotas, resolution of QLS.
Consider the most efficient disposal option for each route and understands the impact of incorrect or late disposal tickets.

Well if police think he has lied about something, could be any number of things relating to that job description.

Lying about who was on duty
Lying about where the rubbish ended up/claiming Corrie would have been discovered in the sorting process.
Adjusting recorded weights.

So then how do we take SP putting in the massive and costly effort of searching the landfill and the arrest (if the Sun are right!) of a Biffa employee?

All a ruse by SP?
They haven't started yet have they? And the guy is innocent. It was an arrest on suspicion only with no charge. Just a fishing expedition imo. And the Sun has had to withdraw one article already so Iets wait n see. And I don't think SP would have leaked it but who knows ?

I've got a horrible feeling the Sun may come off WS' s MSM authorised source list if this shoddy reporting continues. Nobody wants to get sued IMO.

They haven't started yet have they? And the guy is innocent. It was an arrest on suspicion only with no charge. Just a fishing expedition imo. And the Sun has had to withdraw one article already so Iets wait n see. And I don't think SP would have leaked it but who knows ?

I don't disagree with this except to say that SP have already spent a lot of money and effort just preparing the site. I can't see them doing it all for nothing or to make people trip up or some such.

If you are right though, what do you think happened if nothing to do with bins or the phone pings?

So it seems like we're back to "Corrie was in the Biffa bin"

I think police got wind of Biffa possibly going direct to landfill, hence the search, and this lad has now admitted he knows something was recorded incorrectly or covered up. I would not be surprised if the next arrest is the driver.

I would think it might be useful if anyone can get a decent view of the footwear? I can't as the pic is too blurred for me though other posters can recognise a helmet. Just a thought to narrow it down if he was a walker/rambler he would be wearing boots?
We're probably on safer ground talking about this guy. I tried to look at his feet for possible cycle clips but his trews are so long you can't see much. I managed to pause it right at the end to get a view of the cycle helmet. I'll have another go.

So it seems like we're back to "Corrie was in the Biffa bin"

I think police got wind of Biffa possibly going direct to landfill, hence the search, and this lad has now admitted he knows something was recorded incorrectly or covered up. I would not be surprised if the next arrest is the driver.

Hope ur wrong. Back to bingate and pingate. Noooooooo please.

The lad can't have admitted anything or he'd have bin charged.

I don't disagree with this except to say that SP have already spent a lot of money and effort just preparing the site. I can't see them doing it all for nothing or to make people trip up or some such.

If you are right though, what do you think happened if nothing to do with bins or the phone pings?

I've not hidden my opinion. Have always thought drugs/awol or a possibility of accident en route to either BM or Hon. MOO . What do you think? Did you vote ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member