UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link for the last sentence? I am not aware the police have ruled out anything atm. Also if they had better footage of the people then why wouldn't they use it?
I agree re police. I haven't read anything to the contrary in any police statement.

I agree. He also slept in a shop doorway so why wouldn't he have slept in a clean, warm and dry paper recycling bin?

Indeed.Also,when one is cold and miserable one often curls up into a fetal ball; are the bins large enough to house an adult in the fetal position?

He wouldn't be seen in the bin because he'd cover himself in cardboard to keep warm.

I'm not suggesting this scenario is likely, only that is is eminently possible and plausible.

As LorriB says all the ones in the image work. I have just been watching Tony's FB Live and he confirms that the non-working cameras were in the horseshoe itself (I think one can be seen on Google Streetview above the F12 door). He also confirms Corrie could only go as far as the loading bay behind Mill House/Furniture Market before then being captured on static cameras that cover three ways out. Only CSC has three cameras.

I'm not sure if linking the FB Live directly is allowed but it is on the first post of this thread.
I'll have a look. I agree the F12 and museum cams could be 2 of the 3 n/w ones but which is the third one? That is why I am putting that together with lack of any images from SB at all. Have the family seen images of people walking out up SB or back towards Hughes and discounted them as being C for example? I also still find it hard to believe only 3 vehicles and a bin lorry were around between 3 and 6 a.m.

Well it's indirect but a pretty reliable source. I think it's okay to post under WS rules as I think someone asked previously and was told it's okay as it's the official mayor's Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=256864964738100&id=100012437956196

I have seen that already but I don't give that any weight, as we are allowed, because it has not come direct from the police.

Also perhaps the mayor may wish to explain why Suffolk is sending waste to landfill without telling anybody?

I have seen that already but I don't give that any weight, as we are allowed, because it has not come direct from the police.

Also perhaps the mayor may wish to explain why Suffolk is sending waste to landfill without telling anybody?

Of course, give any weight to it you please. For me, it's quite a reliable source and I don't see a reason she wouldn't be representing what was discussed at the meeting. JMO!

I'll have a look. I agree the F12 and museum cams could be 2 of the 3 n/w ones but which is the third one? That is why I am putting that together with lack of any images from SB at all. Have the family seen images of people walking out up SB or back towards Hughes and discounted them as being C for example? I also still find it hard to believe only 3 vehicles and a bin lorry were around between 3 and 6 a.m.

I'm not sure about the museum camera. Is that the one on the roof? I think the cameras being talked about were just ones above fire exit doors to the rear of the shops. Possibly even dummy/deterrent cameras.

The lack of images from SB/CSC rear cameras is probably simply because all people and vehicles have been identified and spoken to. If you look back to when all 16? CCTV images were released from the grainy Adnams and CSC front cameras most were traced or they came forward. Further clearer images were then released that led to a few more coming forward. I can only assume as these people aren't suspected of doing anything wrong, the Police can't just put up clear as day images until all other avenues are tried. It is extremely frustrating but if that is the rules....

Of course, give any weight to it you please. For me, it's quite a reliable source and I don't see a reason she wouldn't be representing what was discussed at the meeting. JMO!
The rules say at the beginning of the thread that we can do this. Likewise with family and MSM statements.
Did you get a response from your FOI request about the landfill BTW?

The rules say at the beginning of the thread that we can do this. Likewise with family and MSM statements.
Did you get a response from your FOI request about the landfill BTW?

Yep I understand.

Only the standard "you'll get a response within 20 working days and we might charge a fiver!"

I'm not sure about the museum camera. Is that the one on the roof? I think the cameras being talked about were just ones above fire exit doors to the rear of the shops. Possibly even dummy/deterrent cameras.

The lack of images from SB/CSC rear cameras is probably simply because all people and vehicles have been identified and spoken to. If you look back to when all 16? CCTV images were released from the grainy Adnams and CSC front cameras most were traced or they came forward. Further clearer images were then released that led to a few more coming forward. I can only assume as these people aren't suspected of doing anything wrong, the Police can't just put up clear as day images until all other avenues are tried. It is extremely frustrating but if that is the rules....

I understand they put out the worst first in the hope people recognise and come forward themselves. As long as the family have seen any SB footage for themselves to discount anyone as being C that is the important thing.

As LorriB says all the ones in the image work. I have just been watching Tony's FB Live and he confirms that the non-working cameras were in the horseshoe itself (I think one can be seen on Google Streetview above the F12 door). He also confirms Corrie could only go as far as the loading bay behind Mill House/Furniture Market before then being captured on static cameras that cover three ways out. Only CSC has three cameras.

I'm not sure if linking the FB Live directly is allowed but it is on the first post of this thread.

I couldn't find the Tony FB live you mention . There are four on first post of this thread. Do you know which one it is ?

On that area being quiet, it really isn't a busy area at night if you were walking that way it leads to homes and the train station and out of town/a14 oh and a rubbish pub but that would be closed at that time. Lack of people is because most people would be grabbing taxis's/food neither which are that way or best reached that way. It's a busy cut through in the day but I would never walk that way at night purely because it's quiet and creepy honestly.

Is this what you are looking for?
Thanks I think that is probably it but I have been trying to watch it and it keeps stopping and as I cannot seem to fast forward I don't think I'll ever find it. If he doesn't spell out exactly which 3 then I won't be any the wiser so if it isn't stated by LE in an update I will keep my opinion as is. I don't see why we have to go digging and delving for such important information which should be clearly stated in a SP update if it is true.

On that area being quiet, it really isn't a busy area at night if you were walking that way it leads to homes and the train station and out of town/a14 oh and a rubbish pub but that would be closed at that time. Lack of people is because most people would be grabbing taxis's/food neither which are that way or best reached that way. It's a busy cut through in the day but I would never walk that way at night purely because it's quiet and creepy honestly.
Can't say I blame you based on what we have seen.

The more I've seen that last video of him, the more convinced I am that he walked/trotted along in the shadows so as not to be seen and so making himself a bit less vulnerable. If he was that confident, why didn't he walk down the middle bit? Also, when he got to the end, where the post is, he appears to me to be going into a left turn, into SB, but stops, looks over to HS, checks around and goes for a tiddle. After that, with camera facing another direction, he goes over to SB loading bay and gets in a car that's already there. They go off elsewhere in BSE (I still have a party in mind) and later they leave and go to BM. His phone, could have been either lost wherever he was in BM area or maybe it was left in the car.

I agree that is highly likely which will mean the SB cctv will be important, if it exists that is.

I agree that is highly likely which will mean the SB cctv will be important, if it exists that is.
I am not sure, but I think there is a camera further down somewhere that would catch a vehicle and enable police to identify it. There's still two vehicles under investigation afaik and I am still leaning towards my original theory for the first part of getting him out of HS/SB, and if he is found at landfill, I think the Red Lodge theory I mentioned early this morning is quite likely. Because of that, I don't now think he ever actually went to BM, but was in the range of the mast.

I am not sure, but I think there is a camera further down somewhere that would catch a vehicle and enable police to identify it. There's still two vehicles under investigation afaik and I am still leaning towards my original theory for the first part of getting him out of HS/SB, and if he is found at landfill, I think the Red Lodge theory I mentioned early this morning is quite likely. Because of that, I don't now think he ever actually went to BM, but was in the range of the mast.
There are traffic cams unless the vehicle went via Cannon street (wrong way) which has private cam, and if SP got footage. I am hoping SP will be pursuing the vehicle leads and the buildings and any other angles also during this 10 week landfill search period. Hopefully they can complete that search in a shorter space of time for the family's sake. There is still an appeal out for vehicles to come forward if they were in SB, Brentgovel, Cannon St areas 23.00 -08.00 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member