UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno, I'm trying to suss out the ages of some of the names I've heard mentioned previously.

Who's the 26 year old man arrested come on? I've just got the notification on my phone wow.

Appear to be pushing on with the landfill search too. Which I think is worrying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Just pulling your leg CMG lol.
I hope it's not an arrest for something to do with finding the phone and keeping it knowing it was Corrie's or something small like that IDK.

I hope it's not an arrest for something to do with finding the phone and keeping it knowing it was Corrie's or something small like that IDK.

Could well be. We are all assuming otherwise (well I was).

Is this Arrest timing anything to do with the recent deadline for claiming reward money or just coincidental I wonder?

I notice that the police are saying that it is not the bin man, I wonder the reason for them stating that,

Great news about the arrest but it could be for something minor in the context of the whole case, might be one of the people out on the night who said they were one place whne they were another.

Also might be one of the 3 people that UT indicated were not where they said they were or wtte, don't have the link to had so JMO

It's someone born 1990 / 1991 and so far I'm not finding anything obvious, but then I don't know where anyone was born and I'm second guessing a couple of surnames.

Maybe he's the same age, so it's to stop him getting hounded?

I wondered that but then I thought 26 is too young to be a bin driver, don't know why, it seesm like a job that you'd need more experience for or maybe I live in an area with more mature bin men :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx