UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

The lorry was apparently forensically checked a couple of weeks after C went missing, could the Police have been given the wrong details of the lorry that was on duty that morning and a different lorry was forensically checked instead of the one that was actually at the HS - could this be the reason the individual was questioned the other day??

Well it is The Sun so my expectations aren't too high! Surely they won't name another incorrect person and have to pull all the links tomorrow morning?

Quotes in the article do suggest they have the right person this time. I wonder if this is anything to do with the fact the police investigated the wrong bin lorry initially?

The lorry was apparently forensically checked a couple of weeks after C went missing, could the Police have been given the wrong details of the lorry that was on duty that morning and a different lorry was forensically checked instead of the one that was actually at the HS - could this be the reason the individual was questioned the other day??

This is a good call and would explain Nicola's mention of the wrong bin lorry. She knows but can't say. So frustrating for her.

C's dad said something like he thinks there are others who know what happened, could he mean a cover up by the bin lorry company and Corrie possibly did end up in the back of the lorry, either by a tragic accident with the lorry reversing or by sleeping in the bin. Was the apparent weight (11kgs) part of the cover up??

See what I'm trying to establish here is if 05:01 and 05:20 are the lady and man from McD's CCTV. If those two timed CSC images are supposed to be them and are heading right to left as we look then they are going away from the entrance to McD's toward Looms Lane. The times suggest they would/should be going left to right to McD's and would also mean initially they didn't walk through the horseshoe (though I guess they could have walked there after their visit to McD's).

All this might be nothing but think it a lot of effort trying to trace them for them to say they saw nothing as all previous (AFAWK) 37 people have.
Indeed it is but then we don't know if they are important unless they are traced. Images from the CSC did possibly show a 5 min discrepancy so those pics could well be after they left mcD and tbh that would make the most sense but that could also mean all those people going right to left in the CSC cam stills never went near the H/s at all but came up Buttermarket instead. It is only by seeing them on a second camera somewhere (which SP will have) that their full movements will be known and checked by interview. We only have tiny bits of the puzzle. SP are doing the whole jigsaw.

That would make sense but if it was a genuine mistake would that warrant being arrested?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That would make sense but if it was a genuine mistake would that warrant being arrested?

Perhaps the Police had reason to believe it was not a genuine mistake and the individual had purposely misled them or been told to do so??

I have thought from the start that he was in the bin lorry and I was never convinced about the weight 11kgs. I think this is a massive cover up..

You would think in a regulated industry such as waste hauling...there would be paperwork. Perhaps as the dispatcher he has to sign and attest to the correctness. When he had opportunity he did not confess he just signs what they give him. I assume the info that there is no way C went to the landfill we heard early on was based on what this man provided either in writing or in person. This man probably could have made the 'next logical step" happen months ago.

I think the police have known this from the start, they knew there was no rush to search because they know what happened? That hes not alive?

The threat to search the landfill was maybe to put pressure until someone slipped up. Maybe not but perhaps the police and family have been doing a rather grand deception plan in order to finish this.

Considering there was a mix up over who was driving the bin lorry that night, could it be something to do with that?

C's dad said something like he thinks there are others who know what happened, could he mean a cover up by the bin lorry company and Corrie possibly did end up in the back of the lorry, either by a tragic accident with the lorry reversing or by sleeping in the bin. Was the apparent weight (11kgs) part of the cover up??

Would SP have waited this long to check landfill if they thought it was a cover up? However I guess there's a reason they stopped any further rubbish being tipped in that area? So awful to think that someone could have come forward earlier (even anonymously) and stopped all the family's agony.

Yes , hence why I believe it's the bin man and a crafty cover up

Additionally , maybe it's a switch of the actual lorry or indeed a bit of false info around where rubbish is being dumped so that the police search the wrong area , certainly it would seem that some fibs have been told , I wonder why

Whatever the reasons for these leaks of names of innocent people to the press, something is wrong with this whole fiasco imho. I expect this will be pulled like the bin man's article naming him had to be. This is lynch mob mentality.
Still no crime atm........

Looking for scapegoats perhaps before even knowing what has happened JMO.

I think the police have known this from the start, they knew there was no rush to search because they know what happened? That hes not alive?

The threat to search the landfill was maybe to put pressure until someone slipped up. Maybe not but perhaps the police and family have been doing a rather grand deception plan in order to finish this.

Or they think he's not there and it is just PR imo.

Whatever the reasons for these leaks of names of innocent people to the press, something is wrong with this whole fiasco imho. I expect this will be pulled like the bin man's article naming him had to be. This is lynch mob mentality.
Still no crime atm........

Looking for scapegoats perhaps before even knowing what has happened JMO.

Well that's the UK media for you, could jeopardize a future case.

The Sun only cares about making money.

I just can't correlate the early stop put on the landfill site with this man only being arrested this week? Really amazing how little sense this is making.

One thing I'm now thinking about again given he is a Traffic Dispatcher is the tachograph records. Could that be part of his job?

BIffa Traffic Dispatcher job ad, he would be accountable for quite a lot to do with the day to day running / routes / staff / end location etc:

https://www.indeed.co.uk/m/viewjob?jk=be73aeac00d4e0cb&from=serp

Day to day management of operational staff
Managing route efficiency and utilising optimum disposal outlets within the area
Manage driver availability and coverage
In addition accurate input of disposal information
Proactive vehicle management, including liaison with fleet, safe vehicle operations, wheel security, monitor vehicle gross weights.
Ensure all administrative tasks...... including time sheets, tachograph records, payroll records, holiday rotas, resolution of QLS.
Consider the most efficient disposal option for each route and understands the impact of incorrect or late disposal tickets.

Could it be that the waste management company has been taking short cuts for years, and the disappearance of poor Corrie has finally brought it to light? We were told records show its impossible for C to be in a landfill. Now we are told he is most likely there. Even so, was it by foul play or his own misadventure?

BBM I agree, it is head-spinning. But surely if 'misadventure' he must have gone in the original collection lorry, he cant have fallen asleep in bin for the whole weekend and if an accident with the lorry why no forensics? It does feel like SP have a lot more going on behind the scenes than we and maybe even the Family know about! I do hope they get answers soon and Corrie is finally found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3