UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it could be as simple as he tried to claim the 50k and gave false info.

I hadn't thought of that but I think someone in a previous thread said that the reward was for info leading to finding C so I'd assumed that the reward couldn't be seen as "claimed" unless C had been found and only then if someone had provided some info that the Police hadn't previously been aware of. This is why I haven't been convinced by the theory that the reward being withdrawn and the landfill search are connected.

JMO

The council refuse is supposed to go to Red Lodge to be sorted and from there it then goes to the incinerator. So, I don't understand how it's ended up at Milton and it does not seem to have anything to do with Biffa.

If nothing else this must have raised some uncomfortable questions for Suffolk council around their refuse policy

In Reacher's article above HS is referred to both as a 'special constable' and 'ex special constable'.... which actually is it? I know there was some discussion on this point upthread.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Regardless of whether he was an 'ex' SC before the arrest, I think it is safe to say that it would be unlikely for him to to undertake such a role in the future.

If nothing else this must have raised some uncomfortable questions for Suffolk council around their refuse policy

I agree. It would also be interesting to know Biffa's stance on the latest development regarding their employee. Has Biffa issued any official statement?

The council refuse is supposed to go to Red Lodge to be sorted and from there it then goes to the incinerator. So, I don't understand how it's ended up at Milton and it does not seem to have anything to do with Biffa.
What comes out of incinerator gets sorted for metals. The rest would go to landfill. No landfill in Suffolk so it goes to Milton.

I agree. It would also be interesting to know Biffa's stance on the latest development regarding their employee. Has Biffa issued any official statement?

I haven't seen anything yet but tbh Biffa have been very quite about the whole thing. You'd think they might have issued previous statements about their policies and how it would be impossible for them not to notice a body in the waste, or maybe they aren't so confident in their procedures?

I have previously posted my view that for C to end up in the landfill they must have had serious failings in their procedures and now I'm thinking this is even more likely

What comes out of incinerator gets sorted for metals. The rest would go to landfill. No landfill in Suffolk so it goes to Milton.
But that would still mean a body has been missed somewhere along the line, if he was in a bin to start with.

I agree the council waste policy, cctv, police and even military procedures will all be under the microscope here IMO.

I agree the council waste policy, cctv, police and even military procedures will all be under the microscope here IMO.
Totally agree with you I find it hard that the people monitoring the CCTV didn't check or alert someone that CM was asleep in a doorway for approx 2 hrs. especially as it is a new state of the art cctv center.

But that would still mean a body has been missed somewhere along the line, if he was in a bin to start with.
Yes it would and possibly missed four or five times at collection, transfer, sorting, incineration and sorting again prior to landfill. That's why I find it hard to believe TBH unless waste is going direct to landfill, when it would then still have to be missed twice.

In case it is of interest, there was a consultation regarding a new hub site for all waste etc from BSE and Forest Heath councils last year and there was a FAQ published. Within this, the current operations are mentioned. In particular, page 6 and page 9 of this pdf if you want to read it for yourself: https://www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/bins/upload/WSOHFAQs-3.pdf it says:

"The new waste transfer station would accept waste and recyclables, currently taken to private sector sites at Red Lodge and Thetford. Once bulked into larger vehicles it would be taken to a recycling facility or the energy from waste plant at Great Blakenham..."

"The waste transfer sites that are currently used are provided by commercial waste management companies and also accept waste from other sources."

FCC Environment own both the Red Lodge Waste Transfer Station and the Milton landfill.

I really don't believe he could have been missed in the sorting process's, going past the claydon site you can see huge clearly sorted bales. If he's in that rubbish site I fully believe he was actively and purposely placed there.

Just bringing this forward. The link is already posted. What do u think?

I don't think it's related to Corrie. JMO.
If he was stabbed before he left the HS, there should have been some trace of him. It SHOULD also have been found if the searches were as thorough as we are led to believe. I think it's just coincidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...unt-man-arrested-special-constable-works-bin/

he still is a sc I've not seen any msm report saying otherwise, so I would think that he must be suspended now, as having been bailed

I notice this article mentions a knife found behind Icandy among rubbish they were clearing. SP have stated this area was searched and was not there at the time. Where is Icandy and what do we think about this? Could that knife have been missed or has it been disposed of there since? Another strange complication.
Posting Scorpio's link about the knife found and my post together to see what you all think.

I really don't believe he could have been missed in the sorting process's, going past the claydon site you can see huge clearly sorted bales. If he's in that rubbish site I fully believe he was actively and purposely placed there.

Do you think he was put into the bin or put into the landfill?

IMO either of these would involve so many people knowing what had happened, turned a blind eye, not been tempted by the reward that it doesn't seem likley but as this whole case is so unusual anything's possible at this stage.

I recently drove past a landfill site and I know they aren't all the same but there's no way in that one that someone unconnected could just drive up and deposit any unauthorised waste so I can't subscribe to a theory that involves C ending up in the LF somehow outside of the waste collection and disposal system

JMO

Posting Scorpio's link about the knife found and my post together to see what you all think.

IMO the knife is unconnected unless the SP search was a poor one and it was there from the start.

I can't see that someone would hold onto incriminating evidence waiting for the police to search an area then return and hide the knife, no way, it a knife was involved it would have been disposed of immediately with no likliehood of ever being found

JMO

IMO, the two aren't connected... if they thought he moved/concealed it? To arrest for ATPTCOJ in relation to Corrie Mckeague investigation, they would have to believe the knife is connected, which they don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re. The knife found. Icandy is just next to Greggs according to address so behind the bins and the wall. Area was searched so knife could have been purposely disposed of after search was complete or was missed originally or is yet another coincidence.
Edit. Strange but I can no longer find the details in the article linked yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman