UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it worth mentioning he used to work at Sainsburys and didn't the bin lorry go there?

I expect we will have more about that in the papers tomorrow. I noticed that they have got a bit muddled about the times of the potential witnesses by saying they were around when C was last seen.
They have used the correct time window of 03.20 to 05.20 for witnesses but all earlier ones have been traced just leaving these two after 05.00 a.m. so that's the reason I think.

That has me puzzled (again). If he works at Ipswich, why send out a lorry from there to BSE to collect waste when there is a depot in BSE just up the road?

There's also one in Kesgrave in the east of Ipswich

I can't find Biffa in Kesgrave currently? There are references but it is for a transport workshop but the postcode listed for it just shows a residential area and no Biffa that I can see on Streetview. Biffa's website only lists Needham Market as a depot in Ipswich.

That has me puzzled (again). If he works at Ipswich, why send out a lorry from there to BSE to collect waste when there is a depot in BSE just up the road?

Has it been said he sent a lorry out? He may not have been working that Friday. He could have been on a night out in BSE himself and possibly one of 39 witnesses? Did something after the fact that has got him arrested?

I think it's more likely that he works at biffa in BSE - it just says Ipswich on his linkedin because thats the nearest large settlement to BSE

Has it been said he sent a lorry out? He may not have been working that Friday. He could have been on a night out in BSE himself and possibly one of 39 witnesses? Did something after the fact that has got him arrested?
No, that hasn't been said, it was just me trying to make sense of how things work. It could be anything of a number of things that led to him being arrested. My apologies if I confused you.

I hate to say this but bin mishap was the only thing that made sense in an occams razor way. It was the bin weight that seemed to make the simplest answer unworkable. It must be something to do with manipulating that data somehow if this is the answer. How awful if Corrie has been in a rubbish dump for 6 months 😢

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I agree. I think it's really that simple.

It's the most simple explanation. He was drunk, he was freezing, went to sleep inside a bin, then crushed to death. This happens a lot. It is sad, but C clearly had a drinking problem, and drunk people do stupid things, and end up dead.

No, that hasn't been said, it was just me trying to make sense of how things work. It could be anything of a number of things that led to him being arrested. My apologies if I confused you.

I suppose it could be as simple as he tried to claim the 50k and gave false info.

In Reacher's article above HS is referred to both as a 'special constable' and 'ex special constable'.... which actually is it? I know there was some discussion on this point upthread.

In Reacher's article above HS is referred to both as a 'special constable' and 'ex special constable'.... which actually is it? I know there was some discussion on this point upthread.

I think Scorpios explanation is probably correct that he is suspended pending further investigation into PTCOJ. The Telegraph says he is and the Sun says former, so suspended would cover both.
P.s. I note the MM article confirms for us the two bins on Monday were council not Biffa. And council general waste goes to incinerator not landfill so I still cannot see how Milton receives any BSE landfill.

I think Scorpios explanation is probably correct that he is suspended pending further investigation into PTCOJ. The Telegraph says he is and the Sun says former, so suspended would cover both.
P.s. I note the MM article confirms for us the two bins on Monday were council not Biffa. And council general waste goes to incinerator not landfill so I still cannot see how Milton receives any BSE landfill.
We are told that the part of the landfill being searched is all rubbish collected from BSE. About 8000 tonnes so why is it there if it's supposed to be incinerated?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

We are told that the part of the landfill being searched is all rubbish collected from BSE. About 8000 tonnes so why is it there if it's supposed to be incinerated?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Well like everything in this case it is unexplained. Unless it is 8,000 tons of ash.

I note the MM article confirms for us the two bins on Monday were council not Biffa. And council general waste goes to incinerator not landfill so I still cannot see how Milton receives any BSE landfill.
The council refuse is supposed to go to Red Lodge to be sorted and from there it then goes to the incinerator. So, I don't understand how it's ended up at Milton and it does not seem to have anything to do with Biffa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member