UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my fault entirely as removed text and still I wasn't clear. Let me try again as I was in no way sleuthing Cs girlfriend or his family.

<modsnip>

<modsnip> Do we know when the arrested guy stopped being a special? I noticed he got an award in 2013 so some of the MIT may probably know or have worked with him in the past IMO.

I don't know if this helps at all but found the below which lists all sites Biffa use as of end of June 2016 (including closed sites). No Red Lodge or Milton or much of anything for Suffolk outside of depots and workshops?

https://webcache.googleusercontent....UNE%202016.pdf.docx+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Also on the Biffa website it lists all 11 landfill sites they use and again no Milton: https://www.biffa.co.uk/about-us/operational-infrastructure/landfill/

Random question. Could it be possible the man arrested was on a night out in BSE that night?
Thank you. That appears to be sites that Biffa actually owns as they refer to their 'landfill estate'. The Red Lodge Waste Transfer Station takes commercial waste and if it can't be incinerated or recycled, then they take it to Milton landfill. Red Lodge is also the WTS that BSE waste goes to where it is then processed and any combustible material is then taken to Great Blakenham to be incinerated.

It is a possibility that the man could have been out on the town that night and could even have been riding around perhaps?

Thank you. That appears to be sites that Biffa actually owns as they refer to their 'landfill estate'. The Red Lodge Waste Transfer Station takes commercial waste and if it can't be incinerated or recycled, then they take it to Milton landfill. Red Lodge is also the WTS that BSE waste goes to where it is then processed and any combustible material is then taken to Great Blakenham to be incinerated.

It is a possibility that the man could have been out on the town that night and could even have been riding around perhaps?

I guess that makes sense but I still feel it unlikely Milton was that bin lorries final destination after Mildenhall in the early hours of that morning because it has been explained that the load was emptied and sorted into piles etc. That doesn't happen at Milton so if that bin lorry went there I would say it was unofficial? Police should have known about it from the off, though?

Not sure about cycling around. I have found which depot he appears to work at and it would rule out cycling around BSE. Can mods advise on what info can be posted about the arrested man?

To answer my own question I have read the telegraph article previously linked which states the man works as a special (the present tense) so he could feasibly have been working as a special that night. JMO.

Could the traffic dispatcher be related to the person who was driving the lorry that morning? I did wonder if he himself cold have been driving (short staffed etc) but SP stated that it was not the lorry driver. I noticed an article in the Sun newspaper the other day, apologising to the driver who they named as it was mistaken identity.

I guess that makes sense but I still feel it unlikely Milton was that bin lorries final destination after Mildenhall in the early hours of that morning because it has been explained that the load was emptied and sorted into piles etc. That doesn't happen at Milton so if that bin lorry went there I would say it was unofficial? Police should have known about it from the off, though?

Not sure about cycling around. I have found which depot he appears to work at and it would rule out cycling around BSE. Can mods advise on what info can be posted about the arrested man?
I think most of us feel like that about Milton, but the police and family seem positive and they do know way more than us. I still don't buy it ATM and would like to hear about the DNA results on those M40 remains first.
Eta. It's likely the lorry only went to Red Lodge Wts then a larger lorry for landfill I guess.

I think most of us feel like that about Milton, but the police and family seem positive and they do know way more than us. I still don't buy it ATM and would like to hear about the DNA results on those M40 remains first.
Eta. It's likely the lorry only went to Red Lodge Wts then a larger lorry for landfill I guess.

I do think it highly likely he is there, Shiressleuth. I just think it much less likely he would get there by that bin lorry, via a WTS on that morning because it would involve quite a few people in a conspiracy. I can't see that going completely undetected by Police for so long.

ETA: I should also say that the scenario itself is very unlikely IMO. It would be virtually impossible to do the above alone undetected and even less likely to convince a few people to go along with it.

I had written a reply but lost internet. I agree with you, that the lorry is unlikely to have gone to Milton that night. Even though it has been explained about how it would be sorted, it doesn't necessarily mean that it actually was. This is why I was trying to find out earlier if Biffa have their own WTS within their own sites, or whether the waste or whatever goes to an outside WTS. If it is done on Biffa's site, then it's possible the process may have been skipped.

IF C is at Milton, then surely only a bona fide lorry could have taken him there?

If the man lives in BSE, then he could have had the night off, finished work earlier or perhaps been called out and there's nothing to stop him wandering about the town by whatever means.

I do think it highly likely he is there, Shiressleuth. I just think it much less likely he would get there by that bin lorry, via a WTS on that morning because it would involve quite a few people in a conspiracy. I can't see that going completely undetected by Police for so long.

ETA: I should also say that the scenario itself is very unlikely IMO. It would be virtually impossible to do the above alone undetected and even less likely to convince a few people to go along with it.
If he is there, how did that happen? I agree with you about several people needing to be involved.

I had written a reply but lost internet. I agree with you, that the lorry is unlikely to have gone to Milton that night. Even though it has been explained about how it would be sorted, it doesn't necessarily mean that it actually was. This is why I was trying to find out earlier if Biffa have their own WTS within their own sites, or whether the waste or whatever goes to an outside WTS. If it is done on Biffa's site, then it's possible the process may have been skipped.

IF C is at Milton, then surely only a bona fide lorry could have taken him there?

If the man lives in BSE, then he could have had the night off, finished work earlier or perhaps been called out and there's nothing to stop him wandering about the town by whatever means.
If he is a special constable, it is his job to "wander round the town". At the same time he could be available to help if something was amiss. The cyclist was cycling around Cornhill just before 04.00. The bin lorry arrived around 04.00. Yet another coincidence? I said the cyclist looked like police or MP. It doesn't explain how the real police wouldn't have known his identity however. All JMOO.

Regarding the M40 remains. I'm 100% certain I read they were not connected. I even remember the headline 'M40 remains not connected to missing airman' but I cannot find a link to any article, anywhere [emoji848] but I definitely saw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he is a special constable, it is his job to "wander round the town". At the same time he could be available to help if something was amiss. The cyclist was cycling around Cornhill just before 04.00. The bin lorry arrived around 04.00. Yet another coincidence? I said the cyclist looked like police or MP. It doesn't explain how the real police wouldn't have known his identity however. All JMOO.
In other MSM stories he is described as a 'former' SC. If he was at that time still a SC, then maybe he gave some details about what he saw, witnesses, vehicles etc and perhaps missed out a vital piece of information that he may or may not have seen.

I have a screenshot I took from a MSM article?
10f79d98802d8f85b81ad49ae853600e.jpg

Regarding the M40 remains. I'm 100% certain I read they were not connected. I even remember the headline 'M40 remains not connected to missing airman' but I cannot find a link to any article, anywhere [emoji848] but I definitely saw it.
I remember seeing something that said that there was nothing to connect the remains with C at this time (I came across it again today but cannot remember which MSM it was) but it's still awaiting results of dna etc.

If he is there, how did that happen? I agree with you about several people needing to be involved.

I'm really not sure right now! I've read that the Monday bin pickup in SB was both Biffa and council but could it be that he walked down SB, got attacked and put in a bin and maybe over the weekend before being reported missing a perp or perps returned and wrapped him up meaning he was missed at a WTS and landfill? Even this seems very unlikely, though. See what is really confusing me here is the very specific small area SP have earmarked to be searched. Let's say Corrie left in a car and traveled to BM where something then went wrong and was killed. What are the chances the perp would then take him from there and just happen to choose Milton to dispose of him and also manage to place him precisely in BSE waste when most of the rest of the huge site is Cambridgeshire waste?

So it does seem more likely he got there (if he is there) by WTS lorry or bin lorry. How I can't really fathom without it sounding really unlikely.

OK Cat among the pigeons time - WHY would C be in a bin and WHY should this need to be hidden?

I still have a great problem with C getting into a bin willingly (to sleep/keep warm), goodness knows what the odds are on that !

The part about him getting into the bin doesn't seem odd to me, since he'd just spent 2 hours sleeping in a doorway. The way he took his food quite purposefully to that Hughes doorway, and slept for a couple hours, tells me this wasn't the first time he'd done it. It was getting quite cold in September, compared with summer temps, the bin would be warm, private and comfortable compared with a doorway, and who'd expect a pickup at 4 am?

But I agree, such a long and determined coverup of a simple accident, that would not have been the driver's fault, seems very unlikely.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Well done. What date was that? All I could find was that a post mortem couldn't find a cause of death but they knew it was male and were awaiting further tests.

I remember seeing something that said that there was nothing to connect the remains with C at this time (I came across it again today but cannot remember which MSM it was) but it's still awaiting results of dna etc.

The one I read was after NU posted about awaiting results, maybe 1/2 days after. The screen shot I sent to my sister, and definitely said not connected. I can't find it on TVP or that BBC article now, very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member