UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another possibilty is that the current police questioning does have to do with the landfill, which is also used by Biffa, and it's just the media that's linking it to the recycle bin.

But I still feel it's too much of a coincidence for the recycle lorry to empty the bin where his phone had just minutes before been tossed/lost.
Could it be SP have been misled about the lorry going for sorting after the last mildenhall pickup and that it went straight to Milton ? However SP said they put the landfill on hold "early on in the investigation" so they have known seemingly for some time if that was the case.

Is that fact the bin lorry was first in? Do u have a link? I just wonder why the vehicle window would be 03.00 - 05.00 originally and not 04.00 -05.00 in that case.
I did a bit of a search for a link for the bin lorry being first in. This point was discussed on QA thread 1 and QA thread 2. Also discussed on thread 2 QA was that no other vehicles were parked there, before the bin lorry entered. I am speculating that as posters were in agreement in the discussions I read through, on both issues, this info therefore came from QA, with the family, or a TV interview with Nicola and the interview no longer available, like many of the interviews. I think QA as no MSM link found.

I did a bit of a search for a link for the bin lorry being first in. This point was discussed on QA thread 1 and QA thread 2. Also discussed on thread 2 QA was that no other vehicles were parked there, before the bin lorry entered. I am speculating that as posters were in agreement in the discussions I read through, on both issues, this info therefore came from QA, with the family, or a TV interview with Nicola and the interview no longer available, like many of the interviews. I think QA as no MSM link found.
I don't remember that. Wonder why they are talking about 03.00-06.00 for vehicles if that is fact. Will have a look at thread 1 and 2 but discussions aren't fact.

Also of course a vehicle may not have been parked there but could have just driven in and straight out without being seen by witnesses.

I don't remember that. Wonder why they are talking about 03.00-06.00 for vehicles if that is fact. Will have a look at thread 1 and 2 but discussions aren't fact.

Also of course a vehicle may not have been parked there but could have just driven in and straight out without being seen by witnesses.

Don't you remember my post from the 19th of February where I posted a link to a BBC article quoting Nicola saying the time frame for vehicles was now 01:00-06:00?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-39020569

is mother, Nicola Urquhart, said: "He was not seen coming out of that street on foot. Two vehicles left between 01:00 and 06:00 on the morning he disappeared.

It makes no sense to state that time frame if the first vehicle was the bin lorry at ~04:19 and the other three after. Logically it should be 04:19 1st vehicle to XX:XX last vehicle?

Were we ever made aware of how he would NORMALLY get home after a night out if he drove?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't you remember my post from the 19th of February where I posted a link to a BBC article quoting Nicola saying the time frame for vehicles was now 01:00-06:00?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-39020569

It makes no sense to state that time frame if the first vehicle was the bin lorry at ~04:19 and the other three after. Logically it should be 04:19 1st vehicle to XX:XX last vehicle?
Sorry Truth I don't remember ur 19 Feb post. Can you pull it forward? So is there a link (apart from Q&A) that states Bin lorry first cos that would be important, especially if it means no vehicles at all seen between 1 and 04.19 ?
2 vehicles between 1 and 6 a.m. with one the bin lorry. So if not bin lorry it has to be the other vehicle.

Could it be SP have been misled about the lorry going for sorting after the last mildenhall pickup and that it went straight to Milton ? However SP said they put the landfill on hold "early on in the investigation" so they have known seemingly for some time if that was the case.
This may interest you and I am not too sure what to make of it. Do they have their own WTS on the site that they take any waste to, or do they contract out to other WTS? https://www.biffa.co.uk/household-waste/information-for-councils/our-services/transfer-stations/

I know that's not specifically for the waste/recycling we are talking about, but whichever way it is could be the difference between what would be possible for someone to do or not do.

Were we ever made aware of how he would NORMALLY get home after a night out if he drove?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not from what I have seen. Other than NU saying it wouldn't be unusual for him to walk home during the early days and then back tracked on the comment later on.

This may interest you and I am not too sure what to make of it. Do they have their own WTS on the site that they take any waste to, or do they contract out to other WTS? https://www.biffa.co.uk/household-waste/information-for-councils/our-services/transfer-stations/

I know that's not specifically for the waste/recycling we are talking about, but whichever way it is could be the difference between what would be possible for someone to do or not do.
Yes it is interesting. I'm sure both would apply. Do they have one or have contracts with one in the BM mast area e.g. Red Lodge?

Am I interpreting this right, that the M40 remains have not yet been discounted by DNA? I couldn't see anything else new as the cyclist was the traced witness which we already know.

Think it's just The Sun trying to get a story out of it.

"The waste lorry made a collection shortly after and its route appeared to coincide with the movements of Corrie’s phone — but forensics found no trace of him in the vehicle."
Does this suggest the lorry did not in fact take this route and Corries phone could not therefore have been in the bin lorry ?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/29979...g-suspect-haydn-stephens-biffa-part-time-cop/

Been thinking about all this and the latest arrest. IF the Driver gave Corrie a lift it is likely to be against company policy and a sackable offence. Why would a Biffa Dispatcher cover for a Murderer or Crime......He wouldn't at the stage he gave info i was very early days and thought just to be a Missing Person enquiry. These vehicles have tracking systems so did he just give info on a different lorry so they wouldn't see that the Lorry had stopped to drop someone off....hence no forensics. In other words this man has thought he was just covering up a 'broken work rule'??? All MOO, just think its possible that the guy arrested doesn't have anything to do with what has happened to Corrie, he thought he was just pulling a fast one at work?!

Am I interpreting this right, that the M40 remains have not yet been discounted by DNA? I couldn't see anything else new as the cyclist was the traced witness which we already know.

I didn't see anything about the M40 remains in that article?? The prelim autopsy was inconclusive pending further tests, usually means drugs or hypothermia and takes a few weeks.

And sorry, didn't realise it was an old article so have deleted!

You know the fact remains that this young man is missing whatever the circumstances are.

Without getting tangled in the weeds someone has been arrested and let out on police bail to return in April for suspicion of perverting the course of justice. Given his reported job could lead to all sorts of suspicion from poor record keeping accidentally to full blown on purpose tampering with records.

Obviously there is a difference between the two One is done without knowledge and accidentally and the other is done on purpose ? I suppose what the police have to work out.

Was it a deliberate act?
Or an accidental act?

We don't know

I didn't see anything about the M40 remains in that article??

And sorry, didn't realise it was an old article so have deleted!

There was a link within it to a 1 Mar article if you clicked on the underlined section and that articled discussed the remains and the arrest and that N wanted speculation to stop because DNA testing would take some time. So it was an updated article. Can you repost it?

Think it's just The Sun trying to get a story out of it.
The Biffa hq are in High Wycombe. The remains were off a slip road of the M40 at High Wycombe. I don't remember the remains being discounted yet. The article Cagney posted quoted N saying DNA would take time and she wanted people to stop speculating about the remains. So have they been discounted?
P.s. if DNA results are not complete it could explain the landfill search delay.

No. The one Cagney posted was dated 23 feb I think with a 1 Mar update within it. I have asked Cagney to repost if possible, but my last post is valid anyway. Thanks all the same.

It's in your post #770

It's in your post #770
Of course it is. Well click on the underlined bit that says "The serviceman went missing after a night........." and there is an article dated 1 Mar there that mentions the remains and the arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth