UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done. What date was that? All I could find was that a post mortem couldn't find a cause of death but they knew it was male and were awaiting further tests.

I tried scrolling back, but it won't go that far... NU update was 7/2 and it was before 11/2 as that's as far as I can scroll back... if that helps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In other MSM stories he is described as a 'former' SC. If he was at that time still a SC, then maybe he gave some details about what he saw, witnesses, vehicles etc and perhaps missed out a vital piece of information that he may or may not have seen.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...unt-man-arrested-special-constable-works-bin/

he still is a sc I've not seen any msm report saying otherwise, so I would think that he must be suspended now, as having been bailed

I tried scrolling back, but it won't go that far... NU update was 7/2 and it was before 11/2 as that's as far as I can scroll back... if that helps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's good thanks. It probably means no connection at that time but they are needing the further dna results for final confirmation, which seems to be what N is referring to in the MSM that Cagney posted today which was 22nd Feb with a 1 Mar update. JMO.

Hey guys.

HS's family and friends are considered victims and fall into the "victim friendly" category. Please do not sleuth them or suggest their possible involvement.

:tyou:

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

The Rules - Etiquette & Information

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...unt-man-arrested-special-constable-works-bin/

he still is a sc I've not seen any msm report saying otherwise, so I would think that he must be suspended now, as having been bailed
I notice this article mentions a knife found behind Icandy among rubbish they were clearing. SP have stated this area was searched and was not there at the time. Where is Icandy and what do we think about this? Could that knife have been missed or has it been disposed of there since? Another strange complication.

Hey guys.

HS's family and friends are considered victims and fall into the "victim friendly" category. Please do not sleuth them or suggest their possible involvement.

The Horse Shoe has family and friends?!?!

:giggle:

I guess that makes sense but I still feel it unlikely Milton was that bin lorries final destination after Mildenhall in the early hours of that morning because it has been explained that the load was emptied and sorted into piles etc. That doesn't happen at Milton so if that bin lorry went there I would say it was unofficial? Police should have known about it from the off, though?

Not sure about cycling around. I have found which depot he appears to work at and it would rule out cycling around BSE. Can mods advise on what info can be posted about the arrested man?

He has been arrested in connection with this case.

You may sleuth and discuss him.

If it is bike man, then perhaps the PTCOJ is something to do with the taxi?
In what way for example? (That took me a while to work out PTCOJ. Good one)
Just remembered we did all think cyclist lived close due to no lights, helmet or high viz.

In what way for example? (That took me a while to work out PTCOJ. Good one)
Just remembered we did all think cyclist lived close due to no lights, helmet or high viz.
Such as the taxi driver said one thing and bike man said another or did not mention something important, or something about the occupants of the taxi. As with all of it, it could be anything.

So HS is listed on Linkedin as working at Biffa in Needham Market near Ipswich. Of course he may not have been working that night.

So HS is listed on Linkedin as working at Biffa in Needham Market near Ipswich. Of course he may not have been working that night.

How do you know he works at the Needham Market biffa? I can only find a reference to him being in Ipswich, not necessarily working there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers