UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUICK POLL

Corrie was intentionally abducted by an "ordinary" member of the public for reasons unknown

QUICK POLL

Corrie was intentionally abducted by a terrorist group for political / security / military reasons.

QUICK POLL

Corrie has committed suicide and didn't / doesn't want to be found

QUICK POLL

Corrie has gone AWOL or had some kind of mental health episode but is otherwise alive and ok.

QUICK POLL

Corrie has had an incident/accidental/health emergency on his way home, no third party involvement, he will (like many drunk young people who vanish on a night out) be found in a lake, river, hedge, shed, woods, abandoned building etc

Totally still a likely outcome imo

Newbie here. How do we respond to the quick poll? Just click thanks on our preferred option? Are we allowed to vote for more than one?

Don't forget about these "D Notices". The term "National Security" is banded around and is supposes to make you feel safe and secure.

Millions are spent in these departments each year. They employ thousands of people. The budget is staggering.

If they "came late" to the possibility of what may have happened here, they failed.
This "firm" is very much an "old boy network". So, one wonders what they have been doing with the money.

Short Brackland is a "bizarre" street to make an abduction in. One poster here, but five weeks later, was making his way past this place and he reports it is very quiet. The clubs and take-away's are not here. That may indeed make it an ideal place for an "abduction attempt", but how many times would "a squaddie not go for a p*ss behind the shops" ? And if someone did, how would you identify them as "RAF" ?

If this was an abduction then I would be inclined to believe Corrie had already been identified and possibly even knew or had a friendship with person or persons. I have maintained all along he will know the person or persons. The location seems key well out of sight and hence why I always believe he had a pre arranged a lift from there or close by.

I personally discount suicide and AWOL but I don't see any way to discount *anything* else.

Going back to the thunderclap I hope it's OK to copy and paste from it, this jumps out to me

"Police made an appeal requesting assistance to trace three people believed to be aged 16 to 18 who were spotted by the bin lorry driver on Cornhill Walk shopping centre on Short Brackland, Bury, at around 4.20am on September 24."

So the teenagers weren't seen on the CCTV, only by the binman?

Is that's correct it strongly suggests that the CCTV coverage isn't as comprehensive as we had thought or the teens would have been picked up elsewhere around the town centre imo

QUICK POLL

Corrie has had an incident/accidental/health emergency on his way home, no third party involvement, he will (like many drunk young people who vanish on a night out) be found in a lake, river, hedge, shed, woods, abandoned building etc

This. Again :-(

Going back to the thunderclap I hope it's OK to copy and paste from it, this jumps out to me

"Police made an appeal requesting assistance to trace three people believed to be aged 16 to 18 who were spotted by the bin lorry driver on Cornhill Walk shopping centre on Short Brackland, Bury, at around 4.20am on September 24."

So the teenagers weren't seen on the CCTV, only by the binman?

Is that's correct it strongly suggests that the CCTV coverage isn't as comprehensive as we had thought or the teens would have been picked up elsewhere around the town centre imo

Pass.

It was brought up, so must be possibly relevant.

QUICK POLL

I'm afraid it's this one for me.

No, not kidding you, replying to another poster who suggested we'd be hearing from them very soon.

With respect I don't think any of us know whether the DA notice exists and a lack of response from the police won't prove its existence either, we can only speculate

I completely agree....but

Uncle Tony says it (and he's close to the investigation)
Nicola infers it (and she's close to the investigation)
Both are "knowledgeable".

I have a little bit of knowledge in this area. About 20 years, but would claim less !

Factoid.... there is a Standing DA Notice in place. Several people "close to the investigation" have been "told".
I say told there is

When a dog barks outside a door..... I don't need to open the door, to see if there is a dog there.

Newbie here. How do we respond to the quick poll? Just click thanks on our preferred option? Are we allowed to vote for more than one?

Oh yes, sorry, I normally put "thanks this post if ....." in front of it!!

And yes, any posts that you think might be an option I guess. Just curious to see where people are at, theory wise.

IMO Not suicide or AWOL My thoughts are possible accidental killing covered up/abduction Another theory is that he got into a car with someone offering a lift to base.......unfortunately it was the wrong base......so from BM location he started walking to his base and was either hit & hidden or fell into body of water. The latter being cause of demise of many a drunken wanderer.

I can't see anything other than abduction, even terrorist related is a distinct possibility.

I believe there's no conspiracy, no third party and nothing dodgy...I think his body will turn up eventually in water or in undergrowth somewhere.
How his phone got to bm I don't know but i think it's just going to turn out to be an awful accidental death

Say Corrie did not leave the area of the bins, on foot. Seems we have all assumed that the bin lorry, collecting paper that morning from Greggs would be the obvious mode of transportation as the phone pinged that route. What if Corrie was bundled into a general waste bin, covered over and said bin was collected and tipped, with Corrie inside, later, I don't know the collection times. Police have NOT checked landfill.

Say Corrie did not leave the area of the bins, on foot. Seems we have all assumed that the bin lorry, collecting paper that morning from Greggs would be the obvious mode of transportation as the phone pinged that route. What if Corrie was bundled into a general waste bin, covered over and said bin was collected and tipped, with Corrie inside, later, I don't know the collection times. Police have NOT checked landfill.
Is it that they haven't checked or that they have checked but stopped the search.

If they haven't checked that would be unforgivable notwithstanding the bin weight.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member