UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not definite date but this from 15th Jan suggests that the dog search of the HS was about to start.

There was talk of an earlier dog search but I think it was referenced in a family Q & A that there'd been some confusion and the dogs had followed the wrong scent, does anyone remember that?

JMO

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/upda...being-used-to-look-for-corrie-in-town-centre/
These were cadaver dogs. Aye said dogs weren't sent in for two months but didn't specify what dogs so I asked for a specific link. Thanks for your cadaver dog link but Aye's statement is incorrect as it stands.

Not definite date but this from 15th Jan suggests that the dog search of the HS was about to start.

There was talk of an earlier dog search but I think it was referenced in a family Q & A that there'd been some confusion and the dogs had followed the wrong scent, does anyone remember that?

JMO

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/upda...being-used-to-look-for-corrie-in-town-centre/
Not surprising, SP followed the wrong scent/s themselves as the superior intelligence mammal.

Shire: the best tracking was the mobile, not a sniffer dog. But SP to their own demise didn't follow the 'triangulation data' scent.

These were cadaver dogs. Aye said dogs weren't sent in for two months but didn't specify what dogs so I asked for a specific link. Thanks for your cadaver dog link but Aye's statement is incorrect as it stands.

I don't remember dogs before the cadaver dogs other then the ones that may have been used for the route to Tesco. That was definitely less than 2 months after C went missing, moer like 2 weeks iirc. I'll see if I can find a link for it

Not surprising, SP followed the wrong scent/s themselves as the superior intelligence mammal.

Shire: the best tracking was the mobile, not a sniffer dog. But SP to their own demise didn't follow the 'triangulation data' scent.

Link?

Now shire don't try go spaghetti junction on me and imply I stated such - it wont work, I did not say that, stick to the facts/evidence - other people were posting such with links to Jan media, that fact as posted what I said was CORRECT based on the evidence presented 'months later'

I really do think we have to patiently wait and see if Corrie is found at the landfill as SP are confident of. My gut tells me that if/when he is found there might yet be another twist.

IF he isn't found at the landfill then SP will have some explaining to do.

One question I have about the landfill is it was said a stop was put on the landfill between one and two weeks of Corrie being missing and since that point nothing has been added. Roughly how many tonnes of waste could that be? How much have they gone through so far?

I really do think we have to patiently wait and see if Corrie is found at the landfill as SP are confident of. My gut tells me that if/when he is found there might yet be another twist.

One question I have about the landfill is it was said a stop was put on the landfill between one and two weeks of Corrie being missing and since that point nothing has been added. Roughly how many tonnes of waste could that be? How much have they gone through so far?
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/new...res-corrie-mckeagues-family-landfill-12749128

this report is saying that they have searched 500 tonnes so far but I don't think it's ever been said how many tonnes in total they have to search,

Link to Suzy ? Try scroll up. It is well publicised SP did not go looking for C mobile even when the 'triangulation data' pointed to him and/or his mobile being in waste site location, ruling out a bin weight was one thing, ruling out further evidence and leads that may well be on C mobile was quite another.

5 months later back at square one at the main evidence lead SP dismissed as irrelevant based on poor investigation of the of bin weight. You cant make unprofessionalism of that stature just disappear, facts are facts and the iPCC will see that. The mobile after the (incorrect) bin weight was imperative for further possible leads, triangulation and recovered phone data is never under the influence - esp at 1-5am in the morning, the room for error in statements is high, the room for error in phone data is not.

They better find C mobile as a minimum and at no cost barred pass to/pay the best expert externally to retrieve any data (and possible leads) from it. SP should have followed the main lead, they failed, in public interest of impartiality in SP failures that should not be done in-house or any neighbouring police force WHEN they find C mobile.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/new...res-corrie-mckeagues-family-landfill-12749128

this report is saying that they have searched 500 tonnes so far but I don't think it's ever been said how many tonnes in total they have to search,

Thanks. I wonder then how much waste per day/week goes in and is it under or over 500 tonnes in those 7-14 days before the stop? Given nothing has been found yet the obvious answer is it must be more.....just seems a lot of landfill from just BSE in such a short time given the amount that is said to be recycled now.

I agree. I see no justification in continually lambasting the police from a position of relative ignorance. It's getting very tiresome indeed.

Thanks. I wonder then how much waste per day/week goes in and is it under or over 500 tonnes in those 7-14 days before the stop? Given nothing has been found yet the obvious answer is it must be more.....just seems a lot of landfill from just BSE in such a short time given the amount that is said to be recycled now.
Indeed, just because SP say nothing more was added does not mean they fully investigated such to be 100% accurate.

The landfill will not just be BSE but possibly the whole local authority area or any % of such could use that site, even private waste companies much further afield or bordering local authorities depending on agreements. That obviously like the bin weight is private information not open to the public consumption, which beggars belief in this day and age it is not openly public from a environmental point of view that we get to know public or private landfill figures that are recorded perfectly and public available even under Freedom of Information Act.

On a further point, anyone know who/where/what does the refuse collection/disposal and associated external links for the MOD on C base ?

Interesting if like most things public owned bodies its outsourced, AND possibly if it is BIFFA. Or another who uses the same landfill.

I agree. I see no justification in continually lambasting the police from a position of relative ignorance. It's getting very tiresome indeed.

To be fair I do have a lot of questions but unless/until SP show their hand or otherwise there isn't much point. Besides, I've followed another case for nearly 10 years so 6 months is nothing without answers.

RSBM.

Ayr said:
The landfill will not just be BSE but possibly the whole local authority area or any % of such could use that site, even private waste companies much further afield or bordering local authorities depending on agreements. That obviously like the bin weight is private information not open to the public consumption, which beggars belief in this day and age it is not openly public from a environmental point of view that we get to know public or private landfill figures that are recorded perfectly and public available even under Freedom of Information Act.

Isn't the section being searched said to be specifically and only BSE waste? Sure I read that somewhere?

To be fair I do have a lot of questions but unless/until SP show their hand or otherwise there isn't much point. Besides, I've followed another case for nearly 10 years so 6 months is nothing without answers.

RSBM.

Isn't the section being searched said to be specifically and only BSE waste? Sure I read that somewhere?
;)
That is exactly my point 'said' not proven.

;)
That is exactly my point 'said' not proven.

Surely they wouldn't publicly dig themselves such a deep hole they'd never get out of it? If Corrie isn't found at the landfill then SP will be in trouble.......

That depends........

Until they commit to a position of what they believe/know to have happened I can't really question them.
What they have said in the interviews in MSM, of late, is that if he is not found at landfill, they have other lines of investigation they can follow.

What they have said in the interviews in MSM, of late, is that if he is not found at landfill, they have other lines of investigation they can follow.

Thanks. I forgot about that tidbit.

It does seem like SP are edging their bets slightly but have also indicated they aren't doing the landfill search lightly. I suppose it could be seen as eliminating the obvious end point for Corrie if he went bin>landfill if for example they want to pursue a completely circumstantial case against someone else? Or any other theory come to that....

All these other avenues are a long shot right now, though.

Do you mean the D notice that MM aked the police about and they told him there hadn't been one?

No link but google is your friend

It's true that the brother said that in a press conference but I don't think we can be sure either way of whether it was accurate.

We're obviousy not going to agree on this and we're very unlikely to know whether C ever tried to walk home so shall we agree to differ?

That was the same press conference where N said C 'had walked that route' when asked about him walking back to Honington. But she was confident enough to say she didn't know about C's job. Yes to one question and don't know to another? Could have said don't know to both, but she didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3