UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
then we can say that the bin man was not the regular guy, that brings me on to did he collect the correct bin that night or another bin that was 112 kg , I hope that Sp have spent the last few months going over every weight from every bin in that loading bay for last month before to get an idea of what should weigh what on each collection and not just one recycling bin,

Interesting, so for the first ten weeks they were searching the wrong part of the landfill

Good to see that lessons were learnt from the first time they trusted the bin company. :) Great waste of £1mil over those ten weeks.

Good to see that lessons were learnt from the first time they trusted the bin company. :) Great waste of £1mil over those ten weeks.

I guess they had good reason to think they were in the right area, given Suffolk Police's update on 9th May:

"Officers have now cleared well over 3,100 tonnes of waste on the site and have completed work on searching the cell that was originally identified.

Throughout the search officers have found material that have indicated they are in the right area – finding waste that was clearly identifiable as being from Bury St Edmunds, and within the right time frame."

I bet the lorry didnt even go to Milton. SP need to get those Biffa employees back in or better still the MD. Wasting police time comes to mind. JMO.

I guess they had good reason to think they were in the right area, given Suffolk Police's update on 9th May:

"Officers have now cleared well over 3,100 tonnes of waste on the site and have completed work on searching the cell that was originally identified.

Throughout the search officers have found material that have indicated they are in the right area – finding waste that was clearly identifiable as being from Bury St Edmunds, and within the right time frame."
There would be literally hundreds of tons of material with the right dates on it. I think I read somewhere that the equivalent of 40 lorry loads a day from Suffolk goes to Milton. This is beginning to look like a cocker up imo. ( cover/*advertiser censored* up).

I don't get why the investigation will become criminal if he isn't found. As far as we know there is no evidence of a crime. Unless we hear it from police I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get why the investigation will become criminal if he isn't found. As far as we know there is no evidence of a crime. Unless we hear it from police I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

PTCOJ and wasting police time are criminal offences. SP should go back to the people and vehicles closest to the time C went into the HS. And check the cam footage from rear of Cornhill - if it exists. If it does not exist then that is how he left surely? JMO.

Absolutely agree Ironside. What evidence is there that this could be a criminal investigation ?
So many young men do go missing, sadly often never found having disappeared after a night out, but without absolute evidence I cannot recall them ever becoming criminal investigations. (Willing to be proved wrong here :thinking:)
No way a criticism, but NU may be speaking from the heart instead of the head. SF are in charge and are not making statements at present, just working incredibly hard at the LF.

The work in landfill is not finished yet, so I do wonder NU's latest statements. Corrie could be found any day now. Keep the faith.

I'm wondering if the bin lorry/LF staff logged that the rubbish was dumped in the regular area being used but in fact it got "hidden" elsewhere on the landfill to ensure recycling waste wouldn't be spotted. This would explain why SP were initially in the wrong place at the LF. I doubt any of this was to deliberately mislead the police or hide anything.

Is there any confirmation of date and time when the rubbish was put into the LF? Obviously police know thanks to GPS.

I'm wondering if the bin lorry/LF staff logged that the rubbish was dumped in the regular area being used but in fact it got "hidden" elsewhere on the landfill to ensure recycling waste wouldn't be spotted. This would explain why SP were initially in the wrong place at the LF. I doubt any of this was to deliberately mislead the police or hide anything.

Is there any confirmation of date and time when the rubbish was put into the LF? Obviously police know thanks to GPS.
IMO I don't think it went direct to landfill and it went to a transfer place in between , they wouldn't get much from the taco just speed and driving hours, so I suspect that each lorry is fitted with some kind of GPS system , unless they use another company to move the rubbish from transfer place to landfill , that would add up more for me that they can only track it until the transfer place, hence comments about if he is not found in landfill then next we will be searching the incinerator ash, IMO they lost any trace of the bin pick up at the transfer place,

IMO I don't think it went direct to landfill and it went to a transfer place in between , they wouldn't get much from the taco just speed and driving hours, so I suspect that each lorry is fitted with some kind of GPS system , unless they use another company to move the rubbish from transfer place to landfill , that would add up more for me that they can only track it until the transfer place, hence comments about if he is not found in landfill then next we will be searching the incinerator ash, IMO they lost any trace of the bin pick up at the transfer place,
I agree Scorpio yet it has been said that the GPS was checked and that was why they discovered they had been searching in the wrong place. Also, if the bin lorry went to Milton after Mildenhall, why didn't C's phone show as travelling with it? Still a lot of anomalies IMO.

I've been back searching as I recollect mention that the lorry went first to transfer station but it was full so the driver went on to Milton. Can anyone confirm this for me please?

Also, the regular driver was off sick wasn't he so there was a temp driver that night.

The Biffa lorry doesn't take the rubbish right into the pit, he dumps it and a vehicle from the Milton site transfers it to the correct pit for the area the rubbish has come from.

"I’m sickened every time I see these baseless speculations in the media about my son’s whereabouts, while the volunteers from the Suffolk and Norfolk police are sweating and toiling looking for my son."

BBM

These nameless heroes are incredible, I don't know how they manage but we should all be glad they do.

:takeabow:

I've been back searching as I recollect mention that the lorry went first to transfer station but it was full so the driver went on to Milton. Can anyone confirm this for me please?

Also, the regular driver was off sick wasn't he so there was a temp driver that night.

The Biffa lorry doesn't take the rubbish right into the pit, he dumps it and a vehicle from the Milton site transfers it to the correct pit for the area the rubbish has come from.
Yes that is apparently the case with the driver but I don't think any of us can confirm the other items because the facts keep changing. If they find C at the landfill then that is the only way we will know IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva