UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was interesting.

“When Corrie slept in the door way it wasn't because he was looking for somewhere to sleep.

“He slid down the wall he was leaning on. Then fell over on his side. It wasn't what looked like a conscious decision. But to climb in a bin would be.“ .....

.... She said he walked into Hughes doorway, leaned against the wall and ate his food. He then went into the corner and urinated, then leant back against the wall.

She added: “Corrie then slowly slides down the wall onto his bum and lands with a little bump. He then lays over in a semi foetal position and does not move one bit for an hour and a half.

“He stands up, wanders around and then walks down towards the horseshoe. That's it.
It is not horrific distressing images like some have tried to say. Corrie is not crying or upset or being sick or doing anything else.”

I thought this was interesting.

Yes it is. It rules out a lot of theories that some people had. This means CM wasn't having a planned nap whilst waiting around for anyone. He wasn't whatsapping or tindering people for a meetup or he would have been seen on his phone. It certainly doesn't sound like he was in a state to intentionally go missing.

I don't understand why NU rules out CM getting in a bin intentionally. Hunkering down into a small space and not thinking straight are common with hypothermia and CM would have been pretty cold after being on concrete for an hour and a half.

Yes it is. It rules out a lot of theories that some people had. This means CM wasn't having a planned nap whilst waiting around for anyone. He wasn't whatsapping or tindering people for a meetup or he would have been seen on his phone. It certainly doesn't sound like he was in a state to intentionally go missing.

I don't understand why NU rules out CM getting in a bin intentionally. Hunkering down into a small space and not thinking straight are common with hypothermia and CM would have been pretty cold after being on concrete for an hour and a half.

I read it slightly differently. I thought she was saying that he was so drunk, he just slid down the wall and lay in a slump for an hour and a half meant that he probably didn't have the motor skills to have deliberately climbed into the bin, as he wasn't even capable of sitting down. But that was just the way I interpreted it.

I read it slightly differently. I thought she was saying that he was so drunk, he just slid down the wall and lay in a slump for an hour and a half meant that he probably didn't have the motor skills to have deliberately climbed into the bin, as he wasn't even capable of sitting down. But that was just the way I interpreted it.

Nah, I don't think that's the case at all. After all, the CCTV afterwards showed him walking/jogging just fine. If you can walk and jog without stumbling, you can get into a bin; it's not very difficult to do so. It's possible the alcohol wore off a bit while he rested.

Surely he would of gone to his car for warmth ? He hadn't given it a second thought to drive under the influence

"The mum of missing RAF *gunner Corrie McKeague fears he may have been drugged on the night he disappeared.

Nicola Urquhart believes someone may have deliberately targeted her son and spiked his drink.

Now Nicola, a police officer in Scotland, wants cops to re-question every witness but under *caution."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/corrie-mckeagues-mum-fears-missing-10805537

This thought had crossed my mind a few times, and if he did climb in to the bin to sleep, it could have made him ill or incapacitated him to the point he couldn't try to get out upon hearing the arrival of the rubbish truck. That is if he did get into the bin at all, I'm still not convinced. He could have been spiked and abducted or perhaps he took something willingly and Od'd somewhere and just hasn't been found yet.

I wonder if, if he was in the bin, he managed to jump out (say at Sainsburys) and set off cross country to go home. That would tick a lot of boxes eg the bin weight, the phone going off without him, not being found at landfill, not seen making plans on his phone etc.

Do they have more evidence he went to landfill, other than the bin being heavy enough to have a person in it?

I wonder if, if he was in the bin, he managed to jump out (say at Sainsburys) and set off cross country to go home. That would tick a lot of boxes eg the bin weight, the phone going off without him, not being found at landfill, not seen making plans on his phone etc.

Do they have more evidence he went to landfill, other than the bin being heavy enough to have a person in it?

It is possible, or he could have stayed in the rubbish truck until its next stop to collect more rubbish and then climbed out, hence him not being seen leaving the HS and if he had been spiked he could have collapsed somewhere remote and just hasn't been found yet, I really think if he went into landfill whole , e.g not incinerated, then he would have been found by now, or at least his clothing and shoes would have been, IMO this search is taking too long with no trace of him.

It is possible, or he could have stayed in the rubbish truck until its next stop to collect more rubbish and then climbed out, hence him not being seen leaving the HS and if he had been spiked he could have collapsed somewhere remote and just hasn't been found yet, I really think if he went into landfill whole , e.g not incinerated, then he would have been found by now, or at least his clothing and shoes would have been, IMO this search is taking too long with no trace of him.

I agree, he should have been found by now unless someone has got their sums badly wrong. Millions are being spent so I reckon they MUST have more to go on than the bin weight. I dunno... it's all really v v strange indeed.

I agree, he should have been found by now unless someone has got their sums badly wrong. Millions are being spent so I reckon they MUST have more to go on than the bin weight. I dunno... it's all really v v strange indeed.

They seem really certain he's in there so they could be holding a lot back from the media, I just don't understand, surely the person who drove the truck that night would remember where about son the landfill it was emptied, surely he/she would remember roughly the exact spot. And if he wasn't incinerated, I know it sounds horrible but I reakon Corrie clothes would have held his remains pretty much in tact, so stopping them from being scattered, say as much as they would if he'd of gone in there unclothed. And even if his remains have scattered, human bones are big, especially bones like the femur, I don't think theyd be too hard to spot.

They seem really certain he's in there so they could be holding a lot back from the media, I just don't understand, surely the person who drove the truck that night would remember where about son the landfill it was emptied, surely he/she would remember roughly the exact spot. And if he wasn't incinerated, I know it sounds horrible but I reakon Corrie clothes would have held his remains pretty much in tact, so stopping them from being scattered, say as much as they would if he'd of gone in there unclothed. And even if his remains have scattered, human bones are big, especially bones like the femur, I don't think theyd be too hard to spot.

Pretty sure the police or family have said the exact spot where the lorry stopped has been pinpointed but I'm too tired to find the source.

His boots are the biggie for me: difficult to destroy, wouldn't degrade quickly and easy to identify. Same with a wallet and of course phone.

How can they NOT know whether this lorry dumped stuff at the incinerator, that's what troubles me. It did or it didn't, there should be no grey area unless someone is covering an improper process.

Pretty sure the police or family have said the exact spot where the lorry stopped has been pinpointed but I'm too tired to find the source.

His boots are the biggie for me: difficult to destroy, wouldn't degrade quickly and easy to identify. Same with a wallet and of course phone.

How can they NOT know whether this lorry dumped stuff at the incinerator, that's what troubles me. It did or it didn't, there should be no grey area unless someone is covering an improper process.
after the pick up at Sainsbury's in mildenhal we know very little , IMO a transfer station, we have never been told on what day or time the rubbish went to Milton landfill , IMO some time on the Monday , then we have the incinerator option , so transfer station must be sending rubbish to landfill and incinerator ,

"The mum of missing RAF *gunner Corrie McKeague fears he may have been drugged on the night he disappeared.

Nicola Urquhart believes someone may have deliberately targeted her son and spiked his drink.

Now Nicola, a police officer in Scotland, wants cops to re-question every witness but under *caution."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/corrie-mckeagues-mum-fears-missing-10805537

The police can't interview everyone who was in the various pubs and clubs that night under caution just because his mum thinks he might have been spiked. They would need to have actual evidence he was spiked. Surely a policewoman would know this.

There's been plenty of cases on here where someone has gone out for a night, drank way too much then ended up dead by misadventure. There is no evidence CM is any different.

A landfill would be hard to map in your head, it's just a massive pile of rubbish with no markers. Whoever tipped the bin lorry rubbish there would have a vague idea what area it was in but if you dump dozens of loads a day it would be hard to remember to the metre. Rubbish is pounded and compressed so it gets moved about after being dumped. I imagine it like a ball pit.

Because of the compression bones could be shattered. Cags makes a good point that the boots are a good thing to look for.

A landfill would be hard to map in your head, it's just a massive pile of rubbish with no markers. Whoever tipped the bin lorry rubbish there would have a vague idea what area it was in but if you dump dozens of loads a day it would be hard to remember to the metre. Rubbish is pounded and compressed so it gets moved about after being dumped. I imagine it like a ball pit.

Because of the compression bones could be shattered. Cags makes a good point that the boots are a good thing to look for.

True, I never thought about it like that, I wonder if when they dump the rubbish though, weather they have to record the area they dumped in etc.
I agree, if the rubbish wasn't incinerated then the boots would be the best thing to look for, even his jeans ,as denim is quite hard wearing.

So NU is back to the third party option? Drugged and abducted? I agree with the much more likely possibility of voluntary ingestion or even reaction with prescription meds. The hopping out of the lorry or even another vehicle at 5 ways is also likely. We know he can get out up SB unseen so could have got a lift with anyone in actual fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva