UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urquhart is convinced McKeague has ended up at the landfill. However, she is not convinced by theories that her son voluntarily climbed into a bin and fell asleep.

“I struggle to believe Corrie would do that,” she says. “He’s already slept for an hour and a half. It’s completely out of character … I’m not saying it’s impossible. I’m just saying I struggle to accept that.

“I think Corrie has ended up in the landfill,” she adds. “I do suspect there’s a third party involved.”

BBM

This is the most in depth interview I've read so far from NU but I'm sure I may have read somewhere, probably on this post , that she had said that it wouldn't be unusual for Corrie to sleep in a bin as he'd been known to sleep on benches in the past. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Also I remember reading somewhere that he knew of the pregnancy before he went missing, there's a lot of miss information going on with this case.

On Friday 23 September last year, McKeague’s friends at the base decided to go out in Bury St Edmunds. “He would go out there constantly,” Urquhart said. McKeague drove into the town. Urquhart acknowledges that he had been drinking in his on-base flat before he left and was likely to have been over the legal drink-driving limit.

think this must be the first time N has said in msm that he was drinking on base before he went out, then we know he was drinking in his car , all this before he even had a drink in town,

"I know Corrie has never slept in a bin in his whole life.”

Sorry, but she can't know that.

Interesting. A bin lorry, a delivery vehicle and what's this? ......."and a vehicle owned by an employee of an adjoining shop." First we've heard of that and which "shop" ?

On Friday 23 September last year, McKeague’s friends at the base decided to go out in Bury St Edmunds. “He would go out there constantly,” Urquhart said. McKeague drove into the town. Urquhart acknowledges that he had been drinking in his on-base flat before he left and was likely to have been over the legal drink-driving limit.

think this must be the first time N has said in msm that he was drinking on base before he went out, then we know he was drinking in his car , all this before he even had a drink in town,

So this proves that Corrie was out of control and also perhaps suicidal...
:lurk:

Interesting. A bin lorry, a delivery vehicle and what's this? ......."and a vehicle owned by an employee of an adjoining shop." First we've heard of that and which "shop" ?

This would be a person meeting the delivery vehicle and accepting the goods. I don't think it's emerged which shop the delivery was for.

This is the most in depth interview I've read so far from NU but I'm sure I may have read somewhere, probably on this post , that she had said that it wouldn't be unusual for Corrie to sleep in a bin as he'd been known to sleep on benches in the past. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm sure that was N saying it was normal for CM to crash out in random places and she was saying this to explain him sleeping in the doorway. I don't remember her mentioning a bin.

It doesn't make sense to be unfazed about your son sleeping on the streets occasionally but totally ruling out him getting in a bin. I think it's just denial.

This would be a person meeting the delivery vehicle and accepting the goods. I don't think it's emerged which shop the delivery was for.
Possibly but it could also be F12 or Thorntons who both have an alternate exit other than the H/s or S/B. Also, that is still only 3 vehicles and so does not include the mystery 4th vehicle. That could be the one. MOO.

I'm sure that was N saying it was normal for CM to crash out in random places and she was saying this to explain him sleeping in the doorway. I don't remember her mentioning a bin.

It doesn't make sense to be unfazed about your son sleeping on the streets occasionally but totally ruling out him getting in a bin. I think it's just denial.

It does sound like she's in denial because if In the past she's gave the impression it wasn't unusual for him to sleep on benches, then I don't think it would be that far fetched for him to jump into a bin to keep warm, not that I think he did that IMO, I'm coming to the conclusion foul play was involved as if it wasn't, I think he would have been found by now, so I agree with her there.

I would go along with that , IMO at that early hour maybe a delivery to Gregg's , but now I'm interested in this delivery lorry, could corrie have got in the back and hideaway as it was making the delivery , it would be another option to depart unseen from the HS ,

I would go along with that , IMO at that early hour maybe a delivery to Gregg's , but now I'm interested in this delivery lorry, could corrie have got in the back and hideaway as it was making the delivery , it would be another option to depart unseen from the HS ,
It's possible definately but that would mean one of the drivers has lied. I think that is the most likely or there was another vehicle not caught on cctv or he had a liaison with someone in one of the buildings. SP will have to go back to this if the LF doesn't find anything. Perhaps the sugar beet slurry pits would need draining too? I heard they do that annually anyway. Does anyone know if that is accurate? AJMO.

"The father of missing Corrie McKeague has revealed he has yet to meet his granddaughter, born to the RAF gunner's girlfriend nearly a month ago.

Martin McKeague and his former wife Nicola Urquhart, 48, have not spoken in months, leading to him being left out of his new granddaughter's life.

Corrie's girlfriend April Oliver gave birth to Ellie-Louise on June 11, but nearly a month on, the tot doesn't know her granddad."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ther-hasn-t-met-grandchild.html#ixzz4mHr0kpF9

"The father of missing Corrie McKeague has revealed he has yet to meet his granddaughter, born to the RAF gunner's girlfriend nearly a month ago.

Martin McKeague and his former wife Nicola Urquhart, 48, have not spoken in months, leading to him being left out of his new granddaughter's life.

Corrie's girlfriend April Oliver gave birth to Ellie-Louise on June 11, but nearly a month on, the tot doesn't know her granddad."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ther-hasn-t-met-grandchild.html#ixzz4mHr0kpF9

I feel so bad for his dad. The poor guy <modsnip> clearly cares very deeply about his son.

I do realise both families are suffering, but it brings nothing to this tragic situation to have the divorced parents more personal disagreements in MSM imo.

This is about Corrie, and if only they would both just think - what would Corrie want if he were here?
How would he feel about these conflicts? Corrie is no doubt loved by both sides of the family and this was reciprocated.
I feel so sad for all of them that this seems to have driven them apart at a time they all need to be supporting each other. AOIMO of course.

I do realise both families are suffering, but it brings nothing to this tragic situation to have the divorced parents more personal disagreements in MSM imo.

This is about Corrie, and if only they would both just think - what would Corrie want if he were here?
How would he feel about these conflicts? Corrie is no doubt loved by both sides of the family and this was reciprocated.
I feel so sad for all of them that this seems to have driven them apart at a time they all need to be supporting each other. AOIMO of course.

Reciprocated…. excellent choice of words there! That is the key point in this whole case. Since Corrie was loved by the both sides, why Corrie’s thanks were got wasted and therefore got lost? Why Corrie had mental issues to deal with? Perhaps next we hear, that Corrie really hated RAF and wanted out, but for mothers sake wanted to act as a happy soldier. I don’t think Corrie deliberately killed himself, but I’m sure Corrie certainly wasn’t pleased with himself waking up on the street in the middle of the night. There alone on the streets Corrie finally sees the drug clinic/bins and something goes wrong,…what went wrong? But what ever happened, imo Corrie’s life style was suicidal and he didn’t care if it was. Corrie just went straight on to the…. for what…?

Perhaps someday we shall know, who knows, eh!?

<modsnip> Dignified silence is the way forward IMO and speak out only about the search for his son. I must stress though the whole family have my sympathy as honestly cannot imagine anything worse.

How sad that Martin & Trisha have not met the baby. Unfortunately divorce has that effect sometimes.
We know that Corrie was suffering from depression and was on medication. Anti-depressants and alcohol do not mix.
My view has always been that the young lad was unhappy in his job, the RAF could
have dealt with this. For all we know they already were.
Flashyhydra - I totally agree with you. The bins/area hold the key I feel.

Unfortunately, the way things are going, it looks like a year will have gone by since this sorry story began without any finds.

"The mum of missing RAF gunner Corrie McKeague has said police &#8220;still feel confident&#8221; they will find him in a landfill site five months after they started their search.

Updating the public in the Find Corrie group she set up in the aftermath of her son&#8217;s disappearance, Nicola Urquhart described how she is starting &#8220;another week of waiting&#8221;

Issuing a statement late on Sunday night, Nicola said: &#8220;After a long drive back to Scotland, that&#8217;s us about to start another week of waiting.

&#8220;There is not much more I can say this week, other than the police still feel confident they will find Corrie in the landfill, so [they] continue to search.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/...nner_Corrie_McKeague_will_be_found__says_mum/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva