UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they want to cover up whether C knew and also that he even had a girlfriend? I just don't get that I'm afraid. It could only have helped imo if they had announced that from the start.

I think because his dad said he knew on 18th Sep and his mum and girlfriend said he didn't know and that she only found out two weeks after he was missing. It would be a point scoring exercise on who is telling the truth. It's shocking imo
If Corrie did go missing because of the pregnancy I can't see him coming back now. I think the mothers side realise if SP decide he is missing if his own accord then there will be a high chance the case is shelved if nothing turns up in LF. Just imo though x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think because his dad said he knew on 18th Sep and his mum and girlfriend said he didn't know and that she only found out two weeks after he was missing. It would be a point scoring exercise on who is telling the truth. It's shocking imo

They're both going through a horrible limbo situation and can't grieve yet. Publicly slating each other is an outlet for their emotions.

This article includes a copy of MM's latest f/b post as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-s-father-posts-photo-missing-RAF-airman.html

Corrie McKeague's father shares a new photo of himself and the missing RAF airman with the optimistic message 'let's bring Corrie home together'
Martin McKeague, father of the missing RAF airman, shared a new picture
The search for Corrie has been going on for nearly a year after he disappeared after a night out in Bury St Edmonds in September
His father's message shared gratitude to the search teams who are still working
He said it was 'easy to forget' with so much of the work being 'under the radar'

This article includes a copy of MM's latest f/b post as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-s-father-posts-photo-missing-RAF-airman.html

Corrie McKeague's father shares a new photo of himself and the missing RAF airman with the optimistic message 'let's bring Corrie home together'
Martin McKeague, father of the missing RAF airman, shared a new picture
The search for Corrie has been going on for nearly a year after he disappeared after a night out in Bury St Edmonds in September
His father's message shared gratitude to the search teams who are still working
He said it was 'easy to forget' with so much of the work being 'under the radar'
so were in the 16th week of the landfill search and still nothing,

so were in the 16th week of the landfill search and still nothing,

Yes, almost 9 months to the day since C went missing, and 4 months of SP searching the LF - which must be horrendous especially in this weather.

When will SP say there is no more they can do? Just musing and oimo.

Yes, almost 9 months to the day since C went missing, and 4 months of SP searching the LF - which must be horrendous especially in this weather.

When will SP say there is no more they can do? Just musing and oimo.
I think they said they will keep looking while they are still finding items with relevant dates. I would like to know what, if anything, they have found out while still looking at his lifestyle and at the other vehicles, which is what they said they were still looking at a few weeks ago IIRC.

Ware do we stand with the vehicles , has a second lorry been mentioned in msm, IE delivery truck, if it has has anyone a link so we can talk about it otherwise it's just IMO ,

Ware do we stand with the vehicles , has a second lorry been mentioned in msm, IE delivery truck, if it has has anyone a link so we can talk about it otherwise it's just IMO ,
AFAIR Scorpio, 4 vehicles with 2 traced and discounted which then left 2 - one being the bin lorry and the other being subject to speculation.

That speculation covered the possibility of a US vehicle, a taxi, a bike, a delivery vehicle etc. I do not remember specific details that could be linked but if anyone else does could they please post?

Corrie McKeague's mother says the missing RAF airman could be found TODAY as police continue to painstakingly comb through landfill site

Corrie McKeague's mother believes the missing RAF airman could be found today.

Police are continuing their efforts to comb through a landfill site in Milton, Cambridgeshire, where his body is believed to be.

His mother Nicola Urquhart, 48, revealed the news in an update on the Find Corrie Facebook page yesterday.

She wrote: 'Due to the rubbish that is being found, if Corrie is in this landfill he could literally be found tomorrow. So we continue to wait for the phone call.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4639764/Corrie-McKeague-s-mother-says-TODAY.html

we are now on week 17 of the landfill search, to what we know of they still haven't found any Gregg's rubbish from that time, are any of the bin people that were arrested still on police bail? if so can the police keep people on bail indefently,

we are now on week 17 of the landfill search, to what we know of they still haven't found any Gregg's rubbish from that time, are any of the bin people that were arrested still on police bail? if so can the police keep people on bail indefently,

No since April this year bail is fixed at 28 days. Not sure what happens after that? Charge or release?
I don't think they had anyone on bail, but I could be mistaken.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/03/police-bail-28-day-limit-england-wales
28-day limit on police bail comes into force
English and Welsh police face curbs on their use of bail following severe criticism of people being left in legal limbo for months or years

The chap in question was bailed in March, unsure how the new law in April would affect that. Also new law means you can be bailed for up to three months maximum but only in special circumstances, for most people it is 28 days.

There is no way they are doing this unless they are certain he has been taken there ... but it has been said that the rubbish moves around so at what stage do they give it up as too much of a task?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop