UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am assuming there will perhaps be weekly updates on the continuing LF search?7

It also says

"(Corrie) did not leave the area, so it is assumed that Corrie went into one of the Biffa bins."

It's not a fact that he didn't leave the area. He just wasn't seen leaving the area.

Thanks for that link. See what you refer to, the article says "similar to" re: the bin lorry route.
Maybe now they have checked the GPS, perhaps they have more accurate movement data regarding the bin lorry. Who knows what they are going by otherwise - the bin man's recollections?

It also says

"(Corrie) did not leave the area, so it is assumed that Corrie went into one of the Biffa bins."

It's not a fact that he didn't leave the area. He just wasn't seen leaving the area.
What are they going to do if he is not found? Go back to the HS or "assume" he got out of the lorry en route or perhaps check the one other vehicle? I cannot see why they are so sure he is in LF.

What are they going to do if he is not found? Go back to the HS or "assume" he got out of the lorry en route or perhaps check the one other vehicle? I cannot see why they are so sure he is in LF.

Maybe he got out when the lorry next stopped and continued on to walk home as planned / go to a party / hook up and something happened after that.

Perhaps they have additional info they are not releasing that would put Corrie in the landfill...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Maybe he got out when the lorry next stopped and continued on to walk home as planned / go to a party / hook up and something happened after that.

Yeah. Maybe he got out of another vehicle with a similar timing, ran across five ways and was briefly seen by a bread delivery driver after all? Or maybe bin driver did give him a lift and isn't saying.

Maybe, but it hasn't proved very reliable so far. Is this 12 weeks now?
I think so. I agree it hasn't but I cannot understand why else they would be so convinced...that data they have, alone, is too tenuous and inaccurate.

Maybe, but it hasn't proved very reliable so far. Is this 12 weeks now?

I think they must be in week 15 or 16 now ? A month ago SF said it would take another 3 weeks, but of course they were only estimating.

Yeah. Maybe he got out of another vehicle with a similar timing, ran across five ways and was briefly seen by a bread delivery driver after all? Or maybe bin driver did give him a lift and isn't saying.

The bin lorry came long after C went into the HS for a (presumed) wee.
I still think the most likely explanation is that he crossed into Short Brackland while the camera happened to be pointing elsewhere, and got into a car that was parked along there.
As for the phone, he might have dropped it.

I have been cleaning out my fridge. That was quite a while in coming.

I wish the best of luck to anyone wanting to create a timeline based on the findings in my wheelie bin. In my bin, one cannot even be sure about the year.

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I think so. I agree it hasn't but I cannot understand why else they would be so convinced...that data they have, alone, is too tenuous and inaccurate.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirr...s/police-only-halfway-through-corrie-10530893

"Mr McKeague said there remained "hard evidence" to suggest Corrie would be found at the site, which has been combed by specially trained officers since March 6."

No indication what the evidence is, but MM seems convinced by it.

I really hope she gets privacy with the baby now. I'd guess she didn't have the baby today and is already out of hospital and good for her if so. I met someone who was badly injured in a very high profile disaster and journalists tried getting to speak to them in their hospital bed by dressing up as doctors. They really can be so invasive and disgusting at times.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirr...s/police-only-halfway-through-corrie-10530893

"Mr McKeague said there remained "hard evidence" to suggest Corrie would be found at the site, which has been combed by specially trained officers since March 6."

No indication what the evidence is, but MM seems convinced by it.

I don't really understand this quote from MM. I was under the impression 'hard evidence' refers to incontrovertible facts or physical evidence? IMO until they find some sign of C, even watch, keys, wallet, boots etc. it can't be referred to as hard evidence ?. Of course the public aren't informed of everything so sorry if I've misunderstood.

If CM is found there could be a chance that there would be charges of corporate negligence of some sort. In which case it may be that MM can't publicly indicate what the hard evidence is and it could be used as evidence in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member