UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. The bin lorry did not go to the landfill. It went to the transfer station at Red Lodge and discharged its load there. Other lorries then take the refuse to landfill - or incinerator, recycling place or wherever.

What I don't really understand is how a body wouldn't have been spotted at the transfer station.

I agree with Cherwell here. It is very confusing but the bin lorry remains the same: It did its round around BSE and emptied its load at RL at 07:30 according to Nicola. Then, as I understand/interpret it, one of three possible trucks came along between the Monday and Friday after Corrie disappeared. SP believed the first truck they looked into (GPS etc) was the correct truck that went to the landfill again according to Nicola. I also agree that I find it even harder than anything before that he could then be missed at so many points and for so long. RL/FCC looking very bad to put it mildly.

But did it? Did it definitely go to RL like it should have?

Is the confusion about the bin lorry or the transfer truck? I'm not sure the police have properly clarified. Bottom line is, NONE of the waste from BSE (or indeed the rest of Suffolk) should have gone to landfill:

Every single bag of general refuge from households and businesses in the county is going to a £180million incinerator plant in Great Blakenham, near Ipswich – preventing any rubbish going to landfill.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/tour-of-...aste-incinerator-at-great-blakenham-1-3883498

Me thinks that quote is typical politicians talk! In this case it was privately collected "recyclable" waste, not council "general refuge".

I'm still enclined to think we only ever had the one biffa bin lorry that picked up the Gregg's bin, we have had a lot of talk about 2nd lorry but it has never been said that two bin lorrys were making pickups around the HS area that night, one biffa lorry going to the red lodge transfer station ware they unloaded , I think the confusion is on the Monday when FCC inviroment transfer the rubbish to landfill and this is ware the 2nd lorry comes in to it, they would by Monday have a good bit of rubbish at the transfer station so needed 2 lorrys to take it to the landfill, I suspect that them two lorrys never arrived at the landfill at the exactly the same time so the rubbish would not have entered the landfill at the same time or place, imo

I'm still enclined to think we only ever had the one biffa bin lorry that picked up the Gregg's bin, we have had a lot of talk about 2nd lorry but it has never been said that two bin lorrys were making pickups around the HS area that night, one biffa lorry going to the red lodge transfer station ware they unloaded , I think the confusion is on the Monday when FCC inviroment transfer the rubbish to landfill and this is ware the 2nd lorry comes in to it, they would by Monday have a good bit of rubbish at the transfer station so needed 2 lorrys to take it to the landfill, I suspect that them two lorrys never arrived at the landfill at the exactly the same time so the rubbish would not have entered the landfill at the same time or place, imo
Isn't there also a landfill at Red Lodge itself?

Isn't there also a landfill at Red Lodge itself?

The only landfill is at Milton, red lodge is just a transfer station ware biffa would have dropped , than gets taken to Milton landfill or the incinerator,

The only landfill is at Milton, red lodge is just a transfer station ware biffa would have dropped , than gets taken to Milton landfill or the incinerator,
I've googled and it was a landfill but I don't know exactly when it stopped being active. (They have tried to get planning permission on the site in the past for residential caravans but it was refused)

There was supposed to be an interim review from East Midlands force due out at the end of September IIRC. Did that happen?

Regarding Corrie, is the thinking now that the load that he is thought to have been in was tipped at Red Lodge with other loads from BSE and Mildenhall on that Saturday, remaing in a pile all weekend until Monday the 26th when the waste was then put straight into the larger lorries to go to Milton? So no sorting, incineration or anything took place at Red Lodge at all? So why were we initially told that and then we were told Red Lodge was not open and the bin lorry headed to Milton? How do we know the story won't change yet again?

Right you lot. In one line, what is your latest theory / hunch / gut feeling about what happened to Corrie?

Mine is (today, subject to change): he was in the bin lorry but got out, disorientated, headed home and fell into water somewhere.

There was supposed to be an interim review from East Midlands force due out at the end of September IIRC. Did that happen?

Regarding Corrie, is the thinking now that the load that he is thought to have been in was tipped at Red Lodge with other loads from BSE and Mildenhall on that Saturday, remaing in a pile all weekend until Monday the 26th when the waste was then put straight into the larger lorries to go to Milton? So no sorting, incineration or anything took place at Red Lodge at all? So why were we initially told that and then we were told Red Lodge was not open and the bin lorry headed to Milton? How do we know the story won't change yet again?

Thank you for saving my sanity. I knew 100% that I read somewhere that bin lorry didn't drop its load at Red Lodge but went on to Milton. I've hunted high and low for reference to this and cant see it.

So bin lorry dumped its load at Red Lodge and a vehicle picks up and drives it to the correct cell (or not).

Thank you for saving my sanity. I knew 100% that I read somewhere that bin lorry didn't drop its load at Red Lodge but went on to Milton. I've hunted high and low for reference to this and cant see it.

So bin lorry dumped its load at Red Lodge and a vehicle picks up and drives it to the correct cell (or not).
I even remember the map in the MSM reports so it's probably in the media thread but imagine the family having to hear a constantly changing story. Some people call it what it is - lying in the course of a police investigation IMO.

Right you lot. In one line, what is your latest theory / hunch / gut feeling about what happened to Corrie?

Mine is (today, subject to change): he was in the bin lorry but got out, disorientated, headed home and fell into water somewhere.
He could have got out at Red Lodge now, it seems doesn't it ?

If the latest revelations are true/correct then I am seriously looking suspiciously at the bin lorry man/RL staff/truck drivers/Milton FCC staff. I can't fathom how all could miss him at multiple points.

I can now believe he did get in the bin and misadventure initially occurred, though if he is finally found at Milton I doubt we'll ever know now.

I think he disappeared down the same rabbit hole as the old man. If they can’t see where he came and went from, there must be a gap in the cctv somewhere.

"A review of the Suffolk Constabulary investigation is being conducted by the East Midlands Special Operations Unit (EMSOU).

The constabulary’s decision to extend the search is supported by the review team although its report has yet to be concluded." Part of 3rd Oct update:

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague

There is a river at the Red Lodge site. It is the border of Cambs and Suffolk.
(The river Kennett)

The phone is one thing I just can't work out , we had it matching the bin lorry movements as we were lead to believe the bin lorry went to Barton mills direct so it matched up , then we had the bin lorry was driving about doing other collections in BSE after the HS pick up , so the phone movements can no longer match the movements of the bin lorry, nothing adds up ! How could the facts change so much , or maybe he has vanished and this is all the smoke screen, nothing would surprise me , IMOIMO

I still think he did a runner. Pre-planned with someone that he talked to on his phone, in Code, to check everything in place.

I still think he did a runner. Pre-planned with someone that he talked to on his phone, in Code, to check everything in place.

There is zero evidence of this. You may as well say you think he was abducted by aliens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member