UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this map of the route taken by the refuse from Bury St Edmunds is worth posting here, or maybe it is just me that gets confused by the movements and could do with a reminder !)
Shows Red Lodge where refuse was deposited - Great Blakenham (where incineration takes place) - and Milton Landfill site.

I've copied it over from Greater Than's Media Thread . Never done this before so hope it comes out.
Can anyone post it in larger format please ?

bin lorry routes.jpg

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/someone-...af-honington-gunner-corrie-mckeague-1-5136631

There is zero evidence of this. You may as well say you think he was abducted by aliens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha, who knows at the number of changes we've had with this case. I still think he did a runner due to too much pressure in his life.

I am beginning to think zero evidence of anything at all so I believe all theories on here equally weighted to be honest.

For example, the bin/landfill theory all started because he supposedly couldn't have got out of HS without camera spotting him and the phone data, but we know this isn't necessarily correct, plus the confusion over phone pings and which lorry etc to me, means him voluntarily disappearing is still a possibility. Or an accident on way home I don't think can be dismissed.

I think this map of the route taken by the refuse from Bury St Edmunds is worth posting here, or maybe it is just me that gets confused by the movements and could do with a reminder !)
Shows Red Lodge where refuse was deposited - Great Blakenham (where incineration takes place) - and Milton Landfill site.

I've copied it over from Greater Than's Media Thread . Never done this before so hope it comes out.
Can anyone post it in larger format please ?

View attachment 124273

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/someone-...af-honington-gunner-corrie-mckeague-1-5136631

image.jpg

Did both lorries pick up from the horseshoe area, or is the map saying they were both in BSE at a similar time?
Are they looking into a theory that C’s phone was taken as rubbish from a pub/club or the takeaway and taken by one lorry, then he climbed/was put into a bin in the horseshoe and was taken by a different lorry?

Did both lorries pick up from the horseshoe area, or is the map saying they were both in BSE at a similar time?
Are they looking into a theory that C’s phone was taken as rubbish from a pub/club or the takeaway and taken by one lorry, then he climbed/was put into a bin in the horseshoe and was taken by a different lorry?

I can see what that graphic above is trying to say but it is confusing the issue by saying 'Lorry 1' and 'Lorry 2'.

Someone correct anything that is wrong but the sequence of events as I understand them currently (hopefully less confusing!)

1, Corrie (with phone) ends up in bin in Horseshoe.

2, Bin lorry collects bin and, after doing more collections around BSE/Mildenhall/Eye, eventually empties its load at RL transfer station.

3, Between Monday (26th) and Friday (30th) three different lorries (likely HGV IMO) emptied bay 3 where the horseshoe bin was emptied at RL and took the loads to Milton. SP I think believed the first lorry (26th) was the correct one and used its GPS and tacho records to search the specific areas they did at cell 22 to no avail. Now they think one of the other two lorries actually took Corrie to cell 22 and emptied in the north east corner.

So in summary it is in theory the most simple and tragic case. Corrie ended up in a bin and was then missed on at least (by my count) 7 occasions/opportunities from Bin lorry in horseshoe to cell 22 at Milton :(

There is zero evidence of this. You may as well say you think he was abducted by aliens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't go as far as abducted by aliens , I would draw a line at abducted by the MOD , maybe he found out to much and he was seen as a loose cannon, I doubt it but with so little hard evidence we can't rule much out ,

I wouldn't go as far as abducted by aliens , I would draw a line at abducted by the MOD , maybe he found out to much and he was seen as a loose cannon, I doubt it but with so little hard evidence we can't rule much out ,

That may fit in with the 'national security' line someone mentioned to me a few weeks ago. Might explain why the investigation seems so frustrating to us on the outside.

That may fit in with the 'national security' line someone mentioned to me a few weeks ago. Might explain why the investigation seems so frustrating to us on the outside.
And the D notice that wasn't , I'm just throwing other options about that could fit what little facts we have,

Something I've never understood is, since he most likely got in a bin of cardboard and was most likely collected by the cardboard recycling lorry (remember the disparity about the weight of the load picked up), why were they searching the landfill? Isn't cardboard recycled? Most recycle facilities bale up cardboard and sell it to a paper mill. Bodies have been discovered during this process (google 'body found cardboard recycling' for incidents), but what if the body wasn't noticed at that point, and was shipped off to a paper mill in China or something?

I wanted to add, there is more and more automation of these processes as companies are looking to reduce paid staff. It's less likely to be humans interacting with the waste and able to notice something wrong.

And the D notice that wasn't , I'm just throwing other options about that could fit what little facts we have,

I think a lot of people thought abduction when the news about the disappearance first broke last September. There had been at least two attempted abductions of serving armed forces personnel last year.

I seem to remember within the first two weeks mention of a "DSMA-notice 5" to UK media, but that may have been related to the other attempted abductions, I'll need to recheck.

DSMA-notice 05 covers serving personnel and their families etc.

Something I've never understood is, since he most likely got in a bin of cardboard and was most likely collected by the cardboard recycling lorry (remember the disparity about the weight of the load picked up), why were they searching the landfill? Isn't cardboard recycled? Most recycle facilities bale up cardboard and sell it to a paper mill. Bodies have been discovered during this process (google 'body found cardboard recycling' for incidents), but what if the body wasn't noticed at that point, and was shipped off to a paper mill in China or something?

I missed nearly 6 months of this case due to ill health and recovering but I've read elsewhere that in fact the bin emptied was general waste not recycling? I don't know if that is official, though?

Maybe someone here that has followed the case all the way through can confirm/deny the above?

Another thing that doesn't quite sit right with me is the media and press being so low key , it's not like them to do no investigative digging around , they just report updates and nothing else,

Another thing that doesn't quite sit right with me is the media and press being so low key , it's not like them to do no investigative digging around , they just report updates and nothing else,

Yep, something funny about it all

Yes. Early on in the mystery we discussed this and speculated on the unpleasant surprise potentially awaiting some worker in China. However one assumes that if a Chinese recycling plant had found a decaying corpse in a shipment we'd have heared about it long ago.

There's been nothing new to report for months though. The baby was born, Corrie's personal/sex life and his mental health and behaviour patterns raked over in great detail. In reality the media has pretty well run out of things to say until there are new developments.

I missed nearly 6 months of this case due to ill health and recovering but I've read elsewhere that in fact the bin emptied was general waste not recycling? I don't know if that is official, though?

Maybe someone here that has followed the case all the way through can confirm/deny the above?

Sorry to hear you've been suffering, hope you're well on the road to recovery.

as far as I can gather, he is thought to have been in general waste after all. There has been so many twists and turns in this case its becoming difficult to know whether to believe what's been said. N has continued to update the facts but at times she has been muddled, misunderstood what SP have told her.

I think a lot of people thought abduction when the news about the disappearance first broke last September. There had been at least two attempted abductions of serving armed forces personnel last year.

I seem to remember within the first two weeks mention of a "DSMA-notice 5" to UK media, but that may have been related to the other attempted abductions, I'll need to recheck.

DSMA-notice 05 covers serving personnel and their families etc.

One atempted abduction at Marham; Aldershot was just a report of 2 men in a car in a lay-by.

UT mentioned a dsma notice in relation to C, but how would he have known? It's for the press and they are voluntary, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop