UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TY GT. Would it also be possible to post the images individually in the media thread and link them because the links to SP site never work for me?

Hi Shiressleuth. SP posted a new update yesterday stating that six of the individuals have already been identified. I added that update to the media thread and included the photos of the two whose identities remain outstanding.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Media-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=13646257#post13646257

Thank you GT. Lets hope something comes of the renewed LE and media attention.

Weird how the police have now ruled out four of the men as having anything that could help just because they spoke to only one of them.

I was convinced CM was in the LF but this appeal is strange. Perhaps someone did chuck his phone in a bin after all and he came to harm somehow. I think 20a and 20b could be relevant.

Also in the new picture of McDonalds man where exactly in BSE is he standing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird how the police have now ruled out four of the men as having anything that could help just because they spoke to only one of them.

I was convinced CM was in the LF but this appeal is strange. Perhaps someone did chuck his phone in a bin after all and he came to harm somehow. I think 20a and 20b could be relevant.

Also in the new picture of McDonalds man where exactly in BSE is he standing?

Right outside Adnams caught on the council CCTV camera I always said he would have been caught on! He definitely seems to be looking intently at something across Buttermarket car park?

It is said to have been footage from 04:30 so this seems early even for a rambler/walker which means he hung around there at least for 30 minutes until McD's opened? I'm amazed he hasn't been identified or come forward.

ETA: The McD's footage is actually from 05:30 so a full hour of hanging around.....suspicious IMO.

ETA2: I wonder if the release of these new images and details was under advice from the East Midlands review team?

I don't see how McDonald's man could be involved aside from maybe witnessing something.

Images called 20a and 20b by the police - the man and woman who have been identified and police will speak with are the same people in previously released cctv imo.

Image 20 in this link which was taken at 3.26 which was only two minutes after CM was last seen.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.ca.../new-cctv-images-released-search-12292822.amp

For reference here is a link with the 20a and 20b pictures I mean. The woman in the short skirt and boots and the man in the shorts. I am very very sure they are the same people from the image 20 previously released.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/metro....cctv-a-year-after-he-disappeared-6945885/amp/

It would be a remarkable coincidence for CM to interact with two randoms outside Flex then they walked close by the last place he was seen hours later. I think the meet up theory could have legs again now.

Probably right about rambler man, Ironside but you would concede his actions are a little odd and unusual? Not that that is a crime but the way he's dressed and how long he hangs around the area is surely memorable to someone. I assume they have tracked him as much as possible but he left on foot and they lost track of him?

Probably right about rambler man, Ironside but you would concede his actions are a little odd and unusual? Not that that is a crime but the way he's dressed and how long he hangs around the area is surely memorable to someone. I assume they have tracked him as much as possible but he left on foot and they lost track of him?

Yes he totally seems like an oddball but I'm far, far more interested right now in the man and woman that are believed to have interacted with CM outside Flex and were then both seen on cctv from Adnams at 3.26am just a few minutes after CM was seen entering the horseshoe.

Yes he totally seems like an oddball but I'm far, far more interested right now in the man and woman that are believed to have interacted with CM outside Flex and were then both seen on cctv from Adnams at 3.26am just a few minutes after CM was seen entering the horseshoe.

Completely understandable and I do agree but the elephant in the room is that SP are on record as previously saying all those in previous CCTV releases (except rambler man) had been traced and spoken to!?

A big contradiction that needs clarifying me thinks!

Completely understandable and I do agree but the elephant in the room is that SP are on record as previously saying all those in previous CCTV releases (except rambler man) had been traced and spoken to!?

It is normal for police to not tell the general public absolutely everything during an active investigation.

Anyhow maybe the police did trace them but are releasing different footage now to freak them out? The police booth in BSE this weekend could also be a ploy to make them jittery.

I could all be wrong about this couple but it's the time they were on cctv @3.36am heading towards the horseshoe that really rings alarm bells for me.

It is normal for police to not tell the general public absolutely everything during an active investigation.

Anyhow maybe the police did trace them but are releasing different footage now to freak them out? The police booth in BSE this weekend could also be a ploy to make them jittery.

I could all be wrong about this couple but it's the time they were on cctv @3.36am heading towards the horseshoe that really rings alarm bells for me.
I love it when people like you pick up on something like that. It feels like a light bulb moment. Good spot! Maybe the next thing will be an arrest.

I understand what you trying to say here but that isn't what I'm seeing at the minute. SP issued CCTV images including possibly a couple that you think are the same as those in the Adnams pics (not confirmed though) and after saying they had been spoken to months ago went on to conduct a 20 week fruitless search in a landfill due to compelling evidence. I doubt all this was to make a couple, if it is them in both sets of images, jittery.....?

I fully understand that some or even a lot of things in an investigation has to be limited and/or controlled but how SP have gone about releasing CCTV images or video has IMO seemed especially guarded or even been reluctant to do so in this case.

I understand what you trying to say here but that isn't what I'm seeing at the minute. SP issued CCTV images including possibly a couple that you think are the same as those in the Adnams pics (not confirmed though) and after saying they had been spoken to months ago went on to conduct a 20 week fruitless search in a landfill due to compelling evidence. I doubt all this was to make a couple, if it is them in both sets of images, jittery.....?

I fully understand that some or even a lot of things in an investigation has to be limited and/or controlled but how SP have gone about releasing CCTV images or video has IMO seemed especially guarded or even been reluctant to do so in this case.

Whether or not it's the same couple, there's context to consider. Maybe pics from around Flex will be a better way to jog other people's memories about the night's events at the club than seeing a couple walking past Adnams. If people read that these individuals have interacted with C, someone may see the women in a mustard-coloured dress and boots, put her together with C and think yes, I saw them chat briefly, then x happened...

Whether or not it's the same couple, there's context to consider. Maybe pics from around Flex will be a better way to jog other people's memories about the night's events at the club than seeing a couple walking past Adnams. If people read that these individuals have interacted with C, someone may see the women in a mustard-coloured dress and boots, put her together with C and think yes, I saw them chat briefly, then x happened...
If they have had these better pics of this couple all along, why didn't they release them before to jog memories? Perhaps they have only recently found these better images?
Could the review be unearthing these new pics?

I don't dispute this at all and am glad SP are doing this but I think it fair to question why this angle wasn't exhausted a year ago. They claim "compelling evidence" diverted them to the landfill yet it proved fruitless and they haven't felt the need to explain how/why. That makes me feel uncomfortable TBH and Corrie isn't even my family.

Maybe in time it will make sense but right now it doesn't for me.

Shiressleuth said:
If they have had these better pics of this couple all along, why didn't they release them before to jog memories? Perhaps they have only recently found these better images?
Could the review be unearthing these new pics?

I'm positive they have had all the released images/footage since day 1. Maybe some of the private CCTV took a few days but it wouldn't surprise me if rules/laws compel businesses to hand over CCTV when a reasonable request is made i.e. 99.9% of the time.

I think you are right about 20a and b relating to the original pic numbered 20 which has two people pictured.
They have used the same number 26 for the Mcd guy original pic and new pic so the numbering must indicate that they are the same people IMO.
So, did they not id them from the original Dec 2016 images already? We were told that only Mcd guy remained outstanding. Wth is going on?

They said they identified everyone from the previous cctv aside from McDonald's man. Perhaps they're acting dumb and pretending they don't know who the couple are in the new cctv.

In Scotland police have a wonderful method of acting dumb but they pretty much state in the media who they think is the culprit and it's all designed to make the suspect crack and confess. I think these tactics may be being used in this case.

I think the four men in the recent cctv may have witnessed an interaction between CM and this couple. Interestingly the police statement when they were traced said they left on friendly terms with CM. it doesn't say that about the couple who were traced.

It could be that they were traced and spoken to, but they may have moved on and police can't find them now. People's circumstances change.

It could be that they were traced and spoken to, but they may have moved on and police can't find them now. People's circumstances change.

Honestly I think this really unlikely. I will say SP are being really cagey about what and when images are released for whatever reasons. I just hope it leads to solving the case.

True. They could even have been visiting forces and moved back to the states. Also, I am not sure the person in the front on the Adnams cam is actually the person in the mustard colour dress and boots in the Flex pic. The guy behind in the shorts definitely looks similar in both pics IMO.
ETA. BTW GT has posted an update that says 20a and b have come forward and identified themselves. Only McD guy and the guy in the red coat crossing the road from Flex need to be identified now.

Anyone watched the retracing steps live streams Nicola has been doing? Some interesting stuff stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip