UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUICK POLL

Corrie was overwhelmed with everything going on in his life and decided to end it all somewhere hidden.

QUICK POLL

Corrie evaded cameras by chance and set off home. He had an accident and has not been found.

QUICK POLL

Corrie met up with friend/s to continue the party, and something went really badly wrong.

QUICK POLL

Corrie was taken / beaten up / threatened / robbed by persons unknown and his body hidden.

QUICK POLL

Corrie is in landfill. He was in the bin, in the lorry, and is somewhere in that cell.

Corrie’s disappearance is absolutely baffling I don’t know what to think. Very sadly I don’t think he is still with us but I hope and pray I’m wrong.

:wave: hi Cags.
Oh tough choices. I'm gonna have to thunk about the poll for a bit.

Right now I would have to say landfill but can't believe he could get there via Red Lodge and another trip in a lorry and still be missed......which raises more questions that probably can't/won't be answered.

There's a huge amount of detail in it. I've only watched a bit so far, but already it's putting a new spin on things. It doesn't sound at all like Corrie was depressed that night, and up until the bit that ice watched, it also doesn't sound like he was annoying or upsetting anyone.

I havent yet had had a chance to watch yet but will do in the morning. It's midnight here and I'm tired lol.

anyway, what I wanted to say/ask who was it told us that Corrie was suffering from depression, taking medication and having treatment at RAF Marham? Knowing my luck it was somewhere I shouldn't mention, hope not.

I still think awol, aided and abetted by a person or persons parked up close by.

what time did that car drive the wrong way down the road?

I think he spoke to someone that night to firm up plans and got driven away.

If they have had these better pics of this couple all along, why didn't they release them before to jog memories? Perhaps they have only recently found these better images?
Could the review be unearthing these new pics?

As I said, context. SP has said these cctv image are of people who aren't key, so maybe it was more important to publish a pic of the couple near the HS around the time C was there, than show them earlier and away from that location. And that the pics are less for the couple than for other people to think yes, I saw them at Flex with C blah blah...

I havent yet had had a chance to watch yet but will do in the morning. It's midnight here and I'm tired lol.

anyway, what I wanted to say/ask who was it told us that Corrie was suffering from depression, taking medication and having treatment at RAF Marham? Knowing my luck it was somewhere I shouldn't mention, hope not.

I still think awol, aided and abetted by a person or persons parked up close by.

Depression/medication is discussed here, amongst other places:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.camb...corrie-mckeague-missing-martin-april-13096688

RAF Marham was discussed by us back in thread 12, which references thread 11 and sorry, it's too early to trawl through them all, but some stuff here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...23-Bury-St-Edmunds-24-September-2016-12/page3

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ds-24-September-2016-12&p=13033308&styleid=21

I do wonder if police have now spoken to the "cctv couple" (my new name for them) that interacted with CM outside Flex then were also seen on cctv at 3.26am heading towards the horseshoe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do wonder if police have now spoken to the "cctv couple" (my new name for them) that interacted with CM outside Flex then were also seen on cctv at 3.26am heading towards the horseshoe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Police have said the couple have come forward and identified themselves and will be "spoken to in due course". (See page 5 in the media thread latest post by GT) Whatever "in due course" means.

@Cags . I have finally worked out how to thank a post (I switch back to Full site to do it then go back to Mobile Site) and have voted for two (awol and party).
Thanks for doing the poll.

I've just watched the whole video. I feel that there are still some details that are - for want of a better word - contradictory. Having watched it I'm no clearer on my theory and to answer CMC's poll, for me the possibilities are "all of the above".

What did surprise me was the information about C's time in Hughes' doorway. I'm surprised that the information about a possible head bump and his being disorientated for quite some time wasn't released by the police much earlier in the investigation.

His mum said in the video that he was very drunk by the end of Wetherspoon, so I find it unlikely that he was carrying out a planned escape.

I would think it's much more likely that something unplanned happened. Very drunk people out in the early hours are vulnerable, aren't they?

I can believe murder or accident, but I'm dubious about anything Corrie had to have planned.

I cannot do poll anymore, because it looks like there are so many circumstantial facts which can point one way or the other. First about a year ago I was sure Corrie was kidnapped and later this year a suicide. Nicole has given one clue in the past, which left Corrie shaken…one of his friends got hit by a train and Corrie found the body...http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...ays_mother_of_missing_airman_Corrie_McKeague/

But of course Corrie is dead,,,but where is the body? Did someone hidе it? Could this be like that danish “submarine-accident”? I do hope the police can dig up new evidence…something must have happened in horseshoe…!?

from the video I get the sence that N is less sure about the bins now and more open to other options, she even said that AWOL is possible and the possible sightings of him are still of interest to her,

Just watching the walk through that Nicola did yesterday, lots more info about the night, all sounds good but blimey isn't that a posh 'Spoons!!

Wondering who/why the friend of a friend was?

Was the Superdrug lorry forensically checked the way the bin lorry was? What route did it take? Did the silver car pass the rear of the shopping centre seconds after it passed the front or did it have time to stop in the loading Bay Area? Were the teens hanging around in the loading Bay Area or on the roofs? How long did the girl from outside flex that was waiting on him hang around? Was she the girl in the mustard dress?
It's raised lots of questions in my head, I'm sure it's all been checked out. I defo think they are trying to trip someone/people up with the release of images of people they want to trace.
Also think there was some reason for repeated mentioning of not checking his phone and not wearing a watch, but maybe more to say theres no way it was planned disappearance. ( I mean as a way of saying to any possible culprit that they'd be looking at more manslaughter than murder).

Yes he totally seems like an oddball but I'm far, far more interested right now in the man and woman that are believed to have interacted with CM outside Flex and were then both seen on cctv from Adnams at 3.26am just a few minutes after CM was seen entering the horseshoe.
I wonder what they were doing after leaving Flex and being seen again an hour later near the Horse shoe? It didn't think there was anywhere open at that time.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members