UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some small terraced houses and cottages towards the far end of Short Brackland. Also it was said much earlier that there are some flats at the back of the horseshoe connected to a drug treatment facility.

There's also terraced housing on Well Street (slightly east of Short Brackland), but overall there doesn't seem to be much other residential in this part of the town centre.
TY Melmoth. I knew about the 3 flats in F12 and SB houses but didn't know about Well street which is accessible from SB and the rear of CSC as well as the front of CSC IIRC.

This faragage cage thing is bothering me, so it came back inconclusive , the police were sure that he went to landfill , would this not be high priority , if the police can't be bothered then the family could soon do own test, it wouldn't take much just a bin lorry and a phone for an hour and you would have the answer , were the detective agency not analysing stuff about the bin lorry , that would be a good job for them to have done, IMOIMO

I always thought it was a town pastor or something and that the cctv operators and LE knew him perhaps or that it was one of the band members at the Grapes that night.

The town pastors wear hi-vis jackets, so would have been identifiable.

This faragage cage thing is bothering me, so it came back inconclusive , the police were sure that he went to landfill , would this not be high priority , if the police can't be bothered then the family could soon do own test, it wouldn't take much just a bin lorry and a phone for an hour and you would have the answer , were the detective agency not analysing stuff about the bin lorry , that would be a good job for them to have done, IMOIMO

MIS were said to be trawling through all the stuff on social media to see if there were any clues; nothing 'actively' practical.

I don't see how it could be 'inconclusive' as either the signal can be picked up or it can't, if a phone is thrown in the back of a bin lorry. Or, is it a case of it making no difference whether it is in the back or in the cab and they therefore can't say for certain that it was in the bin lorry or in another vehicle nearby?

Anyone still have suspicions about the cyclist in dark clothing, no lights etc?

He's already been traced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what we thought about the person checking on C in the doorway and the Adnams couple. :thinking:
And yes I still have suspicions about all those people who did not voluntarily come forward and had to be traced by police.

They can't all be involved. Logic would suggest it's the Flex couple seen @3.26am walking past Adnams that are the most suspect.

They can't all be involved. Logic would suggest it's the Flex couple seen @3.26am walking past Adnams that are the most suspect.
I'm not sure about that, we are told that Corrie couldn't leave on foot without being seen on camera elsewhere, they are on foot so must also be spotted on another camera. If it takes longer than you would expect for them to walk that distance, then yes they are suspicious, but if not, I would guess they are being traced to try to prove someone else is lying about their location.

So.... here we are.... still [emoji852]

I found watching the walk through really helpful considering I have never been to Bury.

The main thing I picked up on was now we know why N didn't want people seeing the footage of him in the doorway. IIRC she said it was distressing. I'm sure seeing your son slump to the floor, lie motionless for 2 hours then wander around looking confused and disorientated for 20 minutes is distressing.

I did think maybe the people in the pizza place somehow spiked his food but surely CCTV has been checked in there. So maybe he did hit his head. But surely he didn't hit his head that hard?

There are no answers to this case! I cannot imagine how frustrating it is for his family .

Questions I have:
Did they not ID the person who saw Corrie in the doorway? If not, that is awful!

Who are the Adnams couple? How have I missed this?

Why won't they tell us why Corrie was asked to leave Flex? They may not think it's relevant to the investigation but it might help others piece things together.

The pictures of the people they want to ID are with people who have their faces blurred. Are they blurred because they have already been identified (if that's the case then just ask them who the other people are!) or because they are not relevant to Corrie?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I found watching the walk through really helpful considering I have never been to Bury.

The main thing I picked up on was now we know why N didn't want people seeing the footage of him in the doorway. IIRC she said it was distressing. I'm sure seeing your son slump to the floor, lie motionless for 2 hours then wander around looking confused and disorientated for 20 minutes is distressing.

I did think maybe the people in the pizza place somehow spiked his food but surely CCTV has been checked in there. So maybe he did hit his head. But surely he didn't hit his head that hard?

There are no answers to this case! I cannot imagine how frustrating it is for his family .

Questions I have:
Did they not ID the person who saw Corrie in the doorway? If not, that is awful!

Why won't they tell us why Corrie was asked to leave Flex? They may not think it's relevant to the investigation but it might help others piece things together.

The pictures of the people they want to ID are with people who have their faces blurred. Are they blurred because they have already been identified (if that's the case then just ask them who the other people are!) or because they are not relevant to Corrie?

Adnams couple were in the original cctv images; walking from left to right down the side of Moyses Hall towards Brentgovel St and were picked up on a camera on the Adnams Shop.

BBC report linked a few pages back post #68) is useful; says C was asked to leave Flex as he was stumbling.

Strange about this alleged head bang. I have been knocked unconcious, not just concussed, but out cold after banging my head; outdoor sports at school, was running and got pushed over face first. That's got to be a harder bang than what N is describing. However, the blackout lasted barely a minute and I was fine and functioning for the next couple of hours before I fell asleep for an hour and was fine again; no disorientation, no staggering about

Strange about this alleged head bang. I have been knocked unconcious, not just concussed, but out cold after banging my head; outdoor sports at school, was running and got pushed over face first. That's got to be a harder bang than what N is describing. However, the blackout lasted barely a minute and I was fine and functioning for the next couple of hours before I fell asleep for an hour and was fine again; no disorientation, no staggering about

But presumably you weren't as pissed as a fart at the time.

A fall of only 3 feet onto a hard surface is sufficient to cause a fatal skull fracture/head injury if the wrong part of the skull is struck.

Questions I have:

I thought one of them might be Corrie. In one of the stills numbered 20 it looks like an arm is around the guy's shoulders and it looks like C's pink shirt. The blurred pics could also be Flex staff or people who have already come forward I guess.
C was asked to leave Flex due to being intoxicated.

If the time is right, Corrie is in the HS already at this time. If they are going past Adnams could n't they turn right at the end and head away from the HS towards Looms Lane or Well Street possibly?

The guy in the red jacket is the one that checked on C in the doorway apparently.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

No, that is a different person.

Starting just before 31:00 in the video of NU's walk retracing Corrie's steps, she said a man checked on him twice while he was sleeping. She then goes on to say while Corrie was leaning against the wall eating his food, a different man walked by him, said something to him, and then continued walking. That is the man in the red jacket who SP is currently looking to identify.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/corrie-mckeague-final-steps-route-13667897

Adnams couple were in the original cctv images; walking from left to right down the side of Moyses Hall towards Brentgovel St and were picked up on a camera on the Adnams Shop.

BBC report linked a few pages back post #68) is useful; says C was asked to leave Flex as he was stumbling.

I've dealt with concussed people in my job and they are confused for a sustained period. That said, I doubt Corrie would have banged his head hard enough to be concussed. I think disorientation would be due to alcohol and hypothermia.

No, that is a different person.

Starting just before 31:00 in the video of NU's walk retracing Corrie's steps, she said a man checked on him twice while he was sleeping. She then goes on to say while Corrie was leaning against the wall eating his food, a different man walked by him, said something to him, and then continued walking. That is the man in the red jacket who SP is currently looking to identify.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/corrie-mckeague-final-steps-route-13667897
Yes you're right now I think about it. I wonder why the police never traced him before?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

But presumably you weren't as pissed as a fart at the time.

A fall of only 3 feet onto a hard surface is sufficient to cause a fatal skull fracture/head injury if the wrong part of the skull is struck.
Good point. The impression I got was that he banged his head on the wall, rather than fell and banged it, but I haven't got around to watching the whole video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!