UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. They could even have been visiting forces and moved back to the states. Also, I am not sure the person in the front on the Adnams cam is actually the person in the mustard colour dress and boots in the Flex pic. The guy behind in the shorts definitely looks similar in both pics IMO.
ETA. BTW GT has posted an update that says 20a and b have come forward and identified themselves. Only McD guy and the guy in the red coat crossing the road from Flex need to be identified now.
The guy in the red jacket is the one that checked on C in the doorway apparently.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

It would be interesting and maybe of value if the reported local sightings were available.

N mentioned one or two during her walk through I believe.

Anyone know how much investigation SP make on uncorroborated reported sightings?

I wonder if the local reported sightings could make sense somehow - times/places?

Of course I expect police become inundated with reported sightings when searching for missing people, and many of the reports are mistaken and/or not feasible.
Just musing.

I wonder what they were doing after leaving Flex and being seen again an hour later near the Horse shoe? It didn't think there was anywhere open at that time.

Perhaps they live near there. Aren't there flats above Cornhill and the other buildings? Its residential up SB too.

I've just watched the video and took a lot of notes. Interesting how NM emphasises lots of cctv around and in Flex. I would love to know who the girl CM was talking to outside was I'd guess she is the cctv @3.26am girl. Now I'm wondering if the guy with her on cctv is actually one of his friends who was gesturing the other way when they left Spoons, was he gesturing towards LP's direction where the girl went perhaps?

I was aghast when a lot of people here suggested CM may have gone into HS for a poo but the way NM explained it I now agree with the idea!

He may have banged his head but no proof. Confusion is a symptom of hypothermia and after sleeping for a few hours he could well have been hypothermic when he woke up.

The one vehicle that we don't actually know the motive for entering the HS is of great interest to me.

I was of the opinion that CM got into the bin himself and it was a drunken accident. After the recent cctv footage and NM's explanation of what happened that night I do now feel something sinister happened to him. I'd guess it was over the cctv girl somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from the video I get the sence that N is less sure about the bins now and more open to other options, she even said that AWOL is possible and the possible sightings of him are still of interest to her,

Nicola said Corrie might be AWOL ! ? Really?!
Now this is surprising, N has always been so sure Corrie is dead!
What next?

Nicola said Corrie might be AWOL ! ? Really?!
Now this is surprising, N has always been so sure Corrie is dead!
What next?

She briefly mentioned it but she was mentioning everything that could be possible. Accident or murder I can totally believe but AWOL is something I've never thought has a convincing argument. He was so drunk and disorientated that night hardly ideal conditions to deliberately go missing.

Perhaps they live near there. Aren't there flats above Cornhill and the other buildings? Its residential up SB too.

Just F12 in the HS and no flats in Cornhill Walk Shopping Centre; the latter is just a retail unit that has been struggling for years and finally closed, though there are proposals to reuse the building with residential flats over shops.

'Cornhill' is a different street in town; it runs from the top of St John' Street, so in front of Greggs, forming the west side of the market square and parallel to St Andrews Street South which is where red jacket man was seen. The Iceland truck in that pic is delivering to their shop that faces Cornhill.

Apparently he hasn't come forward yet.

But they knew someone checked on him in the early days of the investigation. They had to have id him then or he would have been in with the other stills. What is going on? Have they lost track of these people or what? They'll be appealing for the three teens to come forward next. It's like deja vue all over again. :thinking:

But they knew someone checked on him in the early days of the investigation. They had to have id him then or he would have been in with the other stills. What is going on? Have they lost track of these people or what? They'll be appealing for the three teens to come forward next. It's like deja vue all over again. :thinking:
I can only assume he was seen by cctv checking Corrie in the doorway but was never asked to come forward.

Just F12 in the HS and no flats in Cornhill Walk Shopping Centre; the latter is just a retail unit that has been struggling for years and finally closed, though there are proposals to reuse the building with residential flats over shops.

'Cornhill' is a different street in town; it runs from the top of St John' Street, so in front of Greggs, forming the west side of the market square and parallel to St Andrews Street South which is where red jacket man was seen. The Iceland truck in that pic is delivering to their shop that faces Cornhill.
It has been said there are residential near the HS because of the need for the bin lorry not being able to use the noisy reversing alarm and compactor so there are flats around there somewhere IMO.

I can only assume he was seen by cctv checking Corrie in the doorway but was never asked to come forward.

That would be pointless doing the pod exercise and all the other things if that was the case. LE asked everyone seen in the area to come forward and then spent months tracking down the ones who hadn't voluntarily contacted them.

That would be pointless doing the pod exercise and all the other things if that was the case. LE asked everyone seen in the area to come forward and then spent months tracking down the ones who hadn't voluntarily contacted them.
I wonder why they have never asked for help ID ing him before now.

I wonder why they have never asked for help ID ing him before now.

I always thought it was a town pastor or something and that the cctv operators and LE knew him perhaps or that it was one of the band members at the Grapes that night.

I wonder what they were doing after leaving Flex and being seen again an hour later near the Horse shoe? It didn't think there was anywhere open at that time.

If they didn't live near there I can only think of three other things - one being that they had parked there.

I've just watched the video and took a lot of notes. Interesting how NM emphasises lots of cctv around and in Flex. I would love to know who the girl CM was talking to outside was I'd guess she is the cctv @3.26am girl. Now I'm wondering if the guy with her on cctv is actually one of his friends who was gesturing the other way when they left Spoons, was he gesturing towards LP's direction where the girl went perhaps?

I was aghast when a lot of people here suggested CM may have gone into HS for a poo but the way NM explained it I now agree with the idea!

He may have banged his head but no proof. Confusion is a symptom of hypothermia and after sleeping for a few hours he could well have been hypothermic when he woke up.

The one vehicle that we don't actually know the motive for entering the HS is of great interest to me.

I was of the opinion that CM got into the bin himself and it was a drunken accident. After the recent cctv footage and NM's explanation of what happened that night I do now feel something sinister happened to him. I'd guess it was over the cctv girl somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've tried to work it out and can't so I have to ask - what is "LP's direction"

It has been said there are residential near the HS because of the need for the bin lorry not being able to use the noisy reversing alarm and compactor so there are flats around there somewhere IMO.

There are some small terraced houses and cottages towards the far end of Short Brackland. Also it was said much earlier that there are some flats at the back of the horseshoe connected to a drug treatment facility.

There's also terraced housing on Well Street (slightly east of Short Brackland), but overall there doesn't seem to be much other residential in this part of the town centre.

I've tried to work it out and can't so I have to ask - what is "LP's direction"

LP's is another nightclub across the road from Flex and CM was talking and gesturing to a woman who was outside LP's when he was outside Flex. NM said it seemed like he knew her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445