UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scroll down a bit on this link: https://www.facebook.com/cambridgenews

Over an hour of detailed info direct from Nicola. Much to discuss I think?

There's a huge amount of detail in it. I've only watched a bit so far, but already it's putting a new spin on things. It doesn't sound at all like Corrie was depressed that night, and up until the bit that ice watched, it also doesn't sound like he was annoying or upsetting anyone.

What I found interesting from the Live walk round was the mention of Corrie PERHAPS banging his head when he slid down the wall in the doorway he slept in. Nicola then says he slept, with absolutely no movement at all, for approx 2/2 and a quarter hours. She herself mentions that he could possibly have banged his head on his way down. What was also mentioned, this bit was new to me, that when Corrie woke up he spent 21 minutes going in and out of that doorway in a seemingly very confused manner before he eventually made his way to that y final sighting when he went into the horseshoe. For me, that's a new angle - was he so confused that he climbed into s bin/ lay somewhere where the bin lorry COULD have run him over.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Watched it just the once, but what I found most interesting was the acknowledgement that C could have got down Short Brackland without the CCTV seeing him - (as many WSers on this thread have stated previously).
This surely must open up a range of other possible occurrences that night?

Watched it just the once, but what I found most interesting was the acknowledgement that C could have got down Short Brackland without the CCTV seeing him - (as many WSers on this thread have stated previously).

I thought she only said technically he could have traversed the roofs and only entertains it at all because she says SP won't confirm to what extent they searched and whether any buildings weren't ever searched?

That's a change around in thinking by the family, they have always been adament that it was inposible without being seen on cctv! We still don't have any info on the vehicles the two I'm interested in is the one that had no reason to be in the HS area and the car seen traveling the wrong way down short Breckland street,

I thought she only said technically he could have traversed the roofs and only entertains it at all because she says SP won't confirm to what extent they searched and whether any buildings weren't ever searched?

I may have misunderstood but I thought N acknowledged that C could have left the Horseshoe and entered Brackland without being caught on CCTV. If it helps I shall try to find the time she mentioned this on the vid.

ETA = At approx 30 mins in N states it is possible C could have exited The Horseshoe and walked down SB while the camera was on rotation.

I may have misunderstood but I thought N acknowledged that C could have left the Horseshoe and entered Brackland without being caught on CCTV. If it helps I shall try to find the time she mentioned this on the vid.

Oh I think I see the confusion....

For me it has always been the case that given the rotation of the Greenwoods camera it allowed Corrie limited movement down to the other bin area/Car park but no further as according to Nicola the rear CSC camera then covers beyond that area. Its still a very limited area. If we assume it very unlikely Corrie in his drunken state would be able to Parkour over those buildings in complete darkness to avoid cameras then that angle can be ruled out IMO.

What I found interesting from the Live walk round was the mention of Corrie PERHAPS banging his head when he slid down the wall in the doorway he slept in. Nicola then says he slept, with absolutely no movement at all, for approx 2/2 and a quarter hours. She herself mentions that he could possibly have banged his head on his way down. What was also mentioned, this bit was new to me, that when Corrie woke up he spent 21 minutes going in and out of that doorway in a seemingly very confused manner before he eventually made his way to that y final sighting when he went into the horseshoe. For me, that's a new angle - was he so confused that he climbed into s bin/ lay somewhere where the bin lorry COULD have run him over.

See if this angle had come out before, I think we would have been imagining other possibilities. I've never entertained the banging his head+concussion....

The last footage though... Does that bear out a possible concussion scenario? I think he looks cold/a bit miserable but do his actions suggest a head injury?

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for your dedication to Corrie's case over the past year.

This is a caring group of members that has tirelessly collaborated together over the course of 22 threads in an effort to help find Corrie. :grouphug:

I hope one day very soon we will be discussing this case in the Located forum rather than Missing.

Sending warm thoughts and strength to Corrie's loved ones on this one year anniversary of his disappearance. :heartbeat:

Bless. That is a lovely post, GT. Been away for 6 months and hope today's anniversary activity will give the case the push it needs to get solved.

Oh I think I see the confusion....

For me it has always been the case that given the rotation of the Greenwoods camera it allowed Corrie limited movement down to the other bin area/Car park but no further as according to Nicola the rear CSC camera then covers beyond that area. Its still a very limited area. If we assume it very unlikely Corrie in his drunken state would be able to Parkour over those buildings in complete darkness to avoid cameras then that angle can be ruled out IMO.
It has never been confirmed that rear CSC camera was working and we have seen absolutely no stills from it either. There is also the F12 accommodation building with a separate exit via Cornhill IIRC so there are loopholes. If N says LE won't confirm which buildings were searched INSIDE then all it needed was for C to access or be allowed into one of them to exit another way later. It is like we are back to square one. JMO.

Eta. TY GT for your dedicated modding of our repetitive opinions and theories. I hope something comes out of this - maybe someone on holiday or visiting BSE at a similar time each year will come forward who gave him a lift.......

See if this angle had come out before, I think we would have been imagining other possibilities. I've never entertained the banging his head+concussion....

The last footage though... Does that bear out a possible concussion scenario? I think he looks cold/a bit miserable but do his actions suggest a head injury?
Just considering what his mum said and to me it seemed it could be a possibility. The 20 mins in the doorway wandering back and forth certainly suggests it...

It has never been confirmed that rear CSC camera was working and we have seen absolutely no stills from it either. There is also the F12 accommodation building with a separate exit via Cornhill IIRC so there are loopholes. If N says LE won't confirm which buildings were searched INSIDE then all it needed was for C to access or be allowed into one of them to exit another way later. It is like we are back to square one. JMO.

Correct about the CSC camera not being confirmed working and is why I said according to Nicola. Saying that, I can't see her saying it to all those assembled media and cameras so blatantly if not true....?

F12 having its own exit is news to me? I thought it went straight up stairs only and at the ground floor would be Superdrug or Carphone Warehouse which would be alarmed?

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for your dedication to Corrie's case over the past year.

This is a caring group of members that has tirelessly collaborated together over the course of 22 threads in an effort to help find Corrie. :grouphug:

I hope one day very soon we will be discussing this case in the Located forum rather than Missing.

Sending warm thoughts and strength to Corrie's loved ones on this one year anniversary of his disappearance. [emoji813]beat:
Thats a lovely post [emoji4]

I have been lurking since the landfill search started as i have run out of ideas. I cannot find a single thing i can comment on :(

I wish i could contribute more but im all out of ideas :-/

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Correct about the CSC camera not being confirmed working and is why I said according to Nicola. Saying that, I can't see her saying it to all those assembled media and cameras so blatantly if not true....?

F12 having its own exit is news to me? I thought it went straight up stairs only and at the ground floor would be Superdrug or Carphone Warehouse which would be alarmed?
For anyone wanting to go back to read posts about F12 go to thread twelve 3rd January 2017 to remind yourselves of all the discussions. Around that time N was also talking about buildings not being searched inside and there are comments about that too.
:thinking: F12 on thread 12 weird.

That's right. There's that well know drug clinic, so perhaps police couldn't get a search warrant. You know...if drugs are involved that usually means fishy business.
And if Corrie really entered through one of those doors, anything can happen if drugs are involved.

Better late than never :back:

And here we are, a year on, who'd've thunk it?!

Thanks GT, we all echo your sentiments and thoughts for Corrie's family. Staggering that new info and new appeals are only just coming to light, pretty tragic all round, really.

I think I feel a quick Quick Poll coming on as it's been aaaaages..... tick whichever you think are still viable.

QUICK POLL

Corrie is alive and well having pulled off the greatest AWOL master stunt since Lord Lucan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip