UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melmoth, questions have been asked (but not answered) as to why N based herself at BM rather than BSE BEFORE the BM sighting or mast ping even came to light. There would be no reason for her to be there, Corrie went missing in BSE.

N is using accommodation provided by Cheryl Hickman (not at The Bull) to be away from BSE and the press or any strange people that attach themselves to things like this.

Thanks for linking that article Scorpio. There were some words in blue text in it I clicked on and it took me to another article about NU 'blasting cops'.
May be a reprint even with the current date (?), but putting it here anyway:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...corrie-mckeague-mum-blasts-cops-someone-lied/

'SOMEONE HAS LIED' Missing Scots RAF gunner Corrie McKeague’s mum blasts cops probing son’s disappearance
Nicola Urquhart, 48, vowed to unmask an unnamed witness who she claims misled detectives and hampered their investigation

I also notice in that article that N has gone from a phone call saying C was in the landfill to 'various calls' reporting a crime. I wonder when these calls were made?

I don't think she knows her son as well as she thinks she does and I wish she would stop knocking the police every opportunityshe gets. The landfill has been searched (allbeit later than she wanted) and nothing was found. She is fast losing my support. I take the point that she is very unhappy and her son is missing but please let the police do

So many things in this case I just don't understand inperticuler the landfill search, the one and only thing in my mind Nicola and Martin both agreed on was that he had to be in the landfill, even Martin was out side the place in his camper van to stop them filling in the area searched , the family must now be satisfied to a degre that he is not in the landfill as we have not seen anything about them wanting more landfill searches or anymore talk about bins, we seem to be more going down the road of that corrie managed to exit the HS alive by some means, just my opinion,

The landfill search area has now been filled in:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...-cambridgeshire-nicola-urquhart-police-filled

Every thing seams to Lead to this small area around Barton mill we also have the bin transfer station just up the road, this whole area should have been searched ages ago, a sighting of him on the a11, the river lark runing in the middle of the area, also the bull pub and a dogging area thrown in for good measure ,

I really think he was in the bin and got tipped into the lorry (which probably didn’t have the crusher operating) and managed to escape somewhere in the Barton Mills area . It would tick a lot of boxes.

I really think he was in the bin and got tipped into the lorry (which probably didn’t have the crusher operating) and managed to escape somewhere in the Barton Mills area . It would tick a lot of boxes.
Yes and no on that one, depending on what bin lorry timings you want to use, the old timings of the bin lorry going direct to mildenhall fitted in with the phone but second story that the bin lorry doing many pick ups all over the place doesn't work for me as the phone timings would be way out, then were back to the phone again how did it get to Barton mills if not in the bin lorry,

I’m still thinking of THAT piece of land. It could very well be Fiveways Fresh Seasonal Veg, JMO. It lays in the right area I think.

Yes and no on that one, depending on what bin lorry timings you want to use, the old timings of the bin lorry going direct to mildenhall fitted in with the phone but second story that the bin lorry doing many pick ups all over the place doesn't work for me as the phone timings would be way out, then were back to the phone again how did it get to Barton mills if not in the bin lorry,

I think we've already discussed this extensively many, many moons ago. The issues are:

1. Corrie's phone appears to have travelled to Barton Mills. That doesn't mean Corrie was with it; and
2. Bin lorries are not open at the back. Even without the compacting mechanism in use they are sealed to prevent drunks and other people jumping in them for a lark.

I was quite actively commenting on this case a year ago but stopped. I've recently been made aware of the chaos surrounding the BM area and the Calvert (spelling?)

Just wondering if anyone else sees a resemblance to the man making the videos about the area and the McDonald's man?

Admin please delete if not allowed.
7a33d0296d62f5a7ffa70207e764d3ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Guy making the videos is Carl Harris. Amongst other things, he's been slating N, and talking with Roy Hawes and a psychic, and was claiming C was on his land because of the RH sighting and phone pings. He was even saying he would get deliberately arrested to gave his day in court and cross-examine people to get evidence out there. Then he's suddenly done a u-turn saying he's not sure the person allegedly seen did go on his land and bless N and blah blah....

Shire, if you don't mind, it's 'culvert'. Basically a tunnel that takes a water under a road or other stretch of land.

Guy making the videos is Carl Harris. Amongst other things, he's been slating N, and talking with Roy Hawes and a psychic, and was claiming C was on his land because of the RH sighting and phone pings. He was even saying he would get deliberately arrested to gave his day in court and cross-examine people to get evidence out there. Then he's suddenly done a u-turn saying he's not sure the person allegedly seen did go on his land and bless N and blah blah....

Shire, if you don't mind, it's 'culvert'. Basically a tunnel that takes a water under a road or other stretch of land.
Eh?? Whaddaysay?

Lol no there is no resemblance. Sorry I think that’s looking for something that just isn’t there

If Corrie's body is under the culvert it's probably going to stay there as there is no significant river traffic here to disturb it and get it moving.

On the subject of the River Lark navigation at this point:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_Lark

If you look carefully at Google earth you can make it out the lock at the meadow end of the culvert as a box shaped structure.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...xcbfd391f759a3521!8m2!3d52.3337999!4d0.523108

The lock you can see bottom right is for a cut-off channel which goes from the Lark to the Great Ouse, joining the latter much closer to the Wash than the Lark itself does. I've not been able to find anything out about how navigable that cut-off is.

I'm just catching up on this latest "culvert" phase. Have LE said anything about this? Also, couldn't fibre optics be used to search this section of the Lark? Like they do in hospital with a colonoscopy? There is money left from the fund presumably?

Ok so how about some awol theories for N. Remember the 'sighting' in Cromer was it?

That's one - only 149 to go. That seems a lot of sightings for a missing person.
:cow:

I'm just catching up on this latest "culvert" phase. Have LE said anything about this?

Not as far as I know.

Also, couldn't fibre optics be used to search this section of the Lark? Like they do in hospital with a colonoscopy? There is money left from the fund presumably?

Technically I suspect whatever they use for checking for blockages in sewers and drains could be used. As to whether there is cash in the kitty still - your guess is as good as mine. As was pointed out a few days ago on this thread, there have never been any accounts to my knowledge showing how the funds raised from the public have been spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc