UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion, but if she can name this person and suspects their intentions, why on earth hasn't she told the investigating team their name rather than just 'vowing to unmask them'

I had assumed that LE are aware, and that NU is saying she will publicly name the person - perhaps as a way to prompt action from LE before she dooes so.

I have rather lost touch with this case in recent months. Do we know if Nicola ever went back to work or is she still on some sort of leave from the police?

I have rather lost touch with this case in recent months. Do we know if Nicola ever went back to work or is she still on some sort of leave from the police?

I was wondering the same. I imagine that she would have had to return at some point.

What from what I’ve seen on a social media page some guy in BM is claiming his land hasn’t been searched and it was the last place Corrie was reportedly seen. Apparently NU is refusing to search it!

Welcome, HokeyCokey!! Any clue which area of land it is and/or why it's not been searched?

What from what I’ve seen on a social media page some guy in BM is claiming his land hasn’t been searched and it was the last place Corrie was reportedly seen. Apparently NU is refusing to search it!

N is refusing? Why would she do that?

N is refusing? Why would she do that?

I'm wondering if it's the alleged dogging area which iirc was near where the baker reckoned he saw him? Though given what we found out about Corrie's, ahem, social life, it'd be one of the first places I looked.

I'm wondering if it's the alleged dogging area which iirc was near where the baker reckoned he saw him? Though given what we found out about Corrie's, ahem, social life, it'd be one of the first places I looked.

One of the theories being that he went for a late night meet and was bundled into a vehicle or went off and came to harm.

Thank you for the Welcome Cover.

It’s an area of farmland a few yards up from the Fiveways roundabout, the reported sighting saw Corrie going into this farmland. The landowner has searched most of the area himself but there is a waterway and culvert that needs expert searching. SULSAR have confirmed this area wasn’t part of the original search. Questions are being raised as to why, N has clearly stated on her page that it’s not relevant. Why? She hasn’t said

I dont understand why she would say it is not relevant, surely all is relevant.

And welcome!

Thank you for the welcome Cover.

It’s an area of farmland a few yards up from the Fiveways roundabout, the reported sighting (the baker I believe) saw Corrie going into this farmland. The landowner has searched most of the area himself but there is a waterway and culvert that needs expert searching. SULSAR have confirmed this area wasn’t part of the original search. Questions are being raised as to why, N has clearly stated on her page that it’s not relevant. Why? She hasn’t said

Since there's woodland or plantation on three sides of the roundabout, the only "farmland" I can see very close by is the area of rough pasture behind the Travelodge and Esso station and down to the west of Tuddenham Road. Other than that it's the arable fields a few hundred yards further south. Do we know exactly where he was said to have crossed the road?

From what I understand it’s on the opposite side of the road to the ambulance station. From the fiveways roundabout, go back south along the A11 a few yards then left into Tuddenham road. There is farmland immediately there on the left opposite the cottages, there used to be a fruit and veg stall there.

NU is allegedly staying in the Bull pub which is immediately opppsite on the other side of the A11.

From what I understand it’s on the opposite side of the road to the ambulance station. From the fiveways roundabout, go back south along the A11 a few yards then left into Tuddenham road. There is farmland immediately there on the left opposite the cottages, there used to be a fruit and veg stall there.

Then it does make one wonder why that area hasn't been properly searched. It's not a large area so could be done by a reasonable number of people in a day or two, including searching the waterways.

NU is allegedly staying in the Bull pub which is immediately opppsite on the other side of the A11.

She's still there? I remember that the owner of the pub had offered her accommodation right at the start of the case but didn't think she'd still be there.

Melmoth, questions have been asked (but not answered) as to why N based herself at BM rather than BSE BEFORE the BM sighting or mast ping even came to light. There would be no reason for her to be there, Corrie went missing in BSE.

Melmoth, questions have been asked (but not answered) as to why N based herself at BM rather than BSE BEFORE the BM sighting or mast ping even came to light. There would be no reason for her to be there, Corrie went missing in BSE.

What is your thinking on this? It does seem quite odd. And for me, there was always something in the background that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

Good point. I thought it was because the landlords of the pub offered her and the family free or reduced price accommodation in the early stages of the investigation, possibly for publicity reasons, but maybe I've remembered that wrong.

What is your thinking on this? It does seem quite odd. And for me, there was always something in the background that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

Agreed. I think many of us who've followed this case from the start have a few hmmmm feelings about it. I've felt pretty much all the way through that Nicola really only wanted a resolution if it supported her view of Corrie and that "no resolution" was better than the wrong one. But then I'm not sure that many outcomes would be more squalid than that of being found under thousands of tons of rubbish in a landfill site and she seems to have been OK with that.

Maybe I'm just a bit jaded by the way the case has been handled.

It wasn't actually 'C was reportedly seen', but that C's phone pings were traced to there. Don't know why this chap has information that pinpoints the phone so accurately!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop