UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I’ve gathered, some of the Find Corrie Army are starting to get a little confrontational with Suffolk Police. Demanding SP to answer their questions must be going down a storm.

Ah the cyber warriors

From what I’ve gathered, some of the Find Corrie Army are starting to get a little confrontational with Suffolk Police. Demanding SP to answer their questions must be going down a storm.

Well, it's not the right way to go about it but I do think at this stage a bit more transparency might just help (even if just to debunk any myths)

Well, it's not the right way to go about it but I do think at this stage a bit more transparency might just help (even if just to debunk any myths)

What do you think they could tell? He seemed to lead a somewhat risky lifestyle, what do you think they know that we are not being told?

What do you think they could tell? He seemed to lead a somewhat risky lifestyle, what do you think they know that we are not being told?

Not expecting "new" news and I know we're not entitled to anything, but perhaps they could reiterate what has been done - did all the buildings get searched, were all the cameras working, are they certain on the bin weight, could he have got out in transit, do they still think he's in landfill? The public loses interest when there's no news stories and some of the rumour-mongering and constant speculation is off-putting too. Shame Crimewatch isn't on any more, would be perfect for this case and some of these questions would be covered. Just wishful thinking!!

Not expecting "new" news and I know we're not entitled to anything, but perhaps they could reiterate what has been done - did all the buildings get searched, were all the cameras working, are they certain on the bin weight, could he have got out in transit, do they still think he's in landfill? The public loses interest when there's no news stories and some of the rumour-mongering and constant speculation is off-putting too. Shame Crimewatch isn't on any more, would be perfect for this case and some of these questions would be covered. Just wishful thinking!!

I must admit tha tin some places the investigation seems flawed ......... I have long thought that the public seem to have more of a grasp on the invesitigation and how to move forward than the police ever have. Do you think that if mum were not a police officer
so much would have been done?

I must admit tha tin some places the investigation seems flawed ......... I have long thought that the public seem to have more of a grasp on the invesitigation and how to move forward than the police ever have. Do you think that if mum were not a police officer
so much would have been done?

I think Nicola being a) a police officer and b) so vocal, has been both a blessing and a curse in varying ways and to various people/authorities, and I reckon she'd probably agree to an extent.

It doesn't say that at the link. Only closed Saturdays and Wednesday's it says. What time does it close on Friday? If taxis can get in and out so could cars picking someone up. I guess running man was heading to something along that way. C only had to avoid a couple of non-working cams by the sound of it.

Taxis you say? Wasnt there an unconfirmed report of a new taxi driver picking someone up like C.

I'm not sure of the time, but they use lockable bollards to stop traffic entering the Butter Market area. Taxis run a circuit just south of that to pull up at the rank, so aren't affected.

I bumped into this old video and it reminded me about the case.
... let the quest continue...

[video=youtube;8izybsTeWPQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8izybsTeWPQ[/video]

Corrie ice skating before he went missing,

[video=youtube;BUPPLjMgxZw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUPPLjMgxZw[/video]

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...-mum-nicola-urquhart-no-single-proof-of-life/
“What I would like to ask is if anyone has a valid ‘AWOL’ theory that is something I can try to prove is possible.”

Sounds like Nicola is coming around to the fact it's possible that he could be AWOL !

Thanks for linking that article Scorpio. There were some words in blue text in it I clicked on and it took me to another article about NU 'blasting cops'.
May be a reprint even with the current date (?), but putting it here anyway:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...corrie-mckeague-mum-blasts-cops-someone-lied/

'SOMEONE HAS LIED' Missing Scots RAF gunner Corrie McKeague’s mum blasts cops probing son’s disappearance
Nicola Urquhart, 48, vowed to unmask an unnamed witness who she claims misled detectives and hampered their investigation

Thanks for linking that article Scorpio. There were some words in blue text in it I clicked on and it took me to another article about NU 'blasting cops'.
May be a reprint, but putting it here anyway:

'SOMEONE HAS LIED' Missing Scots RAF gunner Corrie McKeague’s mum blasts cops probing son’s disappearance
Nicola Urquhart, 48, vowed to unmask an unnamed witness who she claims misled detectives and hampered their investigation
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...corrie-mckeague-mum-blasts-cops-someone-lied/
That should be the link for that article jessie

Has this unnamed witness been mentioned before?
not as such they haven't been named! But remember Nicola has been making suggestions over many months that some one haven't been telling the truth etc,

not as such they haven't been named! But remember Nicola has been making suggestions over many months that some one haven't been telling the truth etc,

Yep, I was wondering if this was in reference to that, I seem to remember N saying that someone was intentionally misleading the investigation.

I wonder who it is?

Yep, I was wondering if this was in reference to that, I seem to remember N saying that someone was intentionally misleading the investigation.

I wonder who it is?

Just my opinion, but if she can name this person and suspects their intentions, why on earth hasn't she told the investigating team their name rather than just 'vowing to unmask them'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop