UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it does show we still think of C and care about what happened. Over a year and we are back to the bins again, who'd have thought it :gaah:

I think we were all 'on hold' pending the landfill search and while there are a few other options I think we have to suppose that he WAS in that bin. Suffolk police would not have allowed a £1m search without being pretty sure that's where he was. So either he's there and they've not found him, or he escaped, or he was found dead and it's a cover up.

I think we were all 'on hold' pending the landfill search and while there are a few other options I think we have to suppose that he WAS in that bin. Suffolk police would not have allowed a £1m search without being pretty sure that's where he was. So either he's there and they've not found him, or he escaped, or he was found dead and it's a cover up.

I have always doubted the bins, but hope I am open minded to any theory.
Can't believe I've never looked at the Red Lodge area before - probably since everything was centred on the Landfill site.
I go with @ Melmoth # 1011 that using cadaver dogs around that area might be useful.

Can't believe I've never looked at the Red Lodge area before - probably since everything was centred on the Landfill site.
I go with @ Melmoth # 1011 that using cadaver dogs around that area might be useful.

I doubted the bins too, I thought there was no way someone wearing white jeans and an expensive shirt would get in a bn, BUT, one of the only nuggets of tangible info we’ve had from the police is that the bin weighed about the same as Corrie.

Can't believe I've never looked at the Red Lodge area before - probably since everything was centred on the Landfill site. I go with @ Melmoth # 1011 that using cadaver dogs around that area might be useful.

Red Lodge area has been searched last October by "the force" (what ever that means).... http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-suffolk-42231305

I suppose it does show we still think of C and care about what happened. Over a year and we are back to the bins again, who'd have thought it :gaah:

So true!

There is something very special about this case, idk why...just something...hard to let go really...

I just hope he didn't suffer much...
:truce:

Yes. And then I think transferred to a different lorry to go to landfill. I hope the police have got the story straighter, there seems to be a few queries over whether the Biffa truck followed standard procedures, and indeed whether ANY of Suffolk's waste should have ended up in a landfill in Cambridgeshire.

The bin weighed over 100kg suggesting a body was in it
The phone followed the route of the bin lorry and pinged to Barton Mills area approx 1-2 miles away from Red Lodge
The above 2 facts seem to point to Corrie being in the lorry at some point.
Corrie does not appear to have made it all the way to landfill.

Occam would say he was in the bin and in the lorry but somehow got out.

IF he got out of the lorry alive, could it have been him spotted by the baker on the A11? Did he try to get to safety and something else happened? Is he "simply" lying in a ditch or pond having run off cross-country all tired / injured / disorientated?
IF he was found at RL what reason could there be for not reporting it? Wrong driver? Flouted the laws? Got into a fight?

The big problem with the case as your post shows is that so much is unknown or there are question marks over whether we have correct/straight info from Police. They are far too cagey for me given their public stance is misadventure/no crime.

The bin lorry following the phone signal is one of the more annoying issues for me. From early on and for months the bin lorry picked up a bin in the HS and then went straight to Sainsbury's Mildenhall then Red Lodge. Months later we are then informed by SP that the bin lorry made several more pickups in BSE town centre and in addition to Mildenhall it went to Newmarket, Soham and Ely.....Yet the phone only ever connected to a micro mast on the Fiveways roundabout? (I question the phone mast location bit FWIW!)

Many more examples besides.

So, are we thinking that he did somehow end up in the bin lorry but his body did not make it to the landfill and therefor the body was taken out before it reached the landfill?

The police were so confident that he was in the landfill, I wonder if they still believe he got into the waste system?

I agree with much of what you say, Paul -

and as I said a couple of pages back:

It's my understanding that the Cornhill shopping centre was virtually closed down. The business that owned it had gone into administration and the shops were unoccupied apart from possibly a couple of temporary pop-up shops. So their cameras may not have been maintained as well as would be expected of a thriving business.

Lots to consider here. LE has never released any CSC rear footage so I don't think there is any. There has also been no footage that I have seen from the Thornhill cam and the butter market cam either AFAIK.

The empty CSC - is it still empty? Recently, on another missing person case I am following, a UID woman was found dead in an empty shopping centre food court area behind a counter and a random security check found the body. Have the empty CSC shopping centre storage and shopping areas been thoroughly searched or even searched at all? What if somehow he got in there and couldn't get out? Like an old walk in fridge or something. I know - another long shot but that rear CSC camera has always been questionable to me and we have discussed it many times without resolution. Now I am asking about the building too .

Another thought - what if he got picked up in SB and ended up somewhere else on Saturday and Sunday and that is where he disappeared from?
What were his plans for the weekend and who knew about them?

Lots to consider here. LE has never released any CSC rear footage so I don't think there is any. There has also been no footage that I have seen from the Thornhill cam and the butter market cam either AFAIK.

The empty CSC - is it still empty? Recently, on another missing person case I am following, a UID woman was found dead in an empty shopping centre food court area behind a counter and a random security check found the body. Have the empty CSC shopping centre storage and shopping areas been thoroughly searched or even searched at all? What if somehow he got in there and couldn't get out? Like an old walk in fridge or something. I know - another long shot but that rear CSC camera has always been questionable to me and we have discussed it many times without resolution. Now I am asking about the building too .

CSC is still empty, it going to be redeveloped into apartments. I can't remember what was there when C disappeared, but it's always been one floor of smallish shops for sportswear, clothes, fancy goods and household; no food shops or food courts that would need a walk-in fridge. The building has certainly been accessed as they retrieved the footage from the front cctv.

What do you mean by Cornhill and Buttermarket cam? They aren't small areas, especially Cornhill; it's a long stretch of road fronted by shops running from Greggs, past the market square and beyond. The footage of the man standing outside McDonald's came from a camera on the Buttermarket.

Murder and Parkour. We have discussed the second one but the first? :scared:

Well, it's kinda touchy subject since Corrie was a part of the military personnel. They have their honour code you see.

About the possible murder theory imo since Corrie liked to fool around with the ladies and gents, perhaps there was someone close to Corrie in the army to get him. Maybe not in order to kill Corrie but to teach him a lesson. Something went wrong and an accident happened....something like this,

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/soldier-convicted-attempted-murder-former-12482517

About the possible murder theory imo since Corrie liked to fool around with the ladies and gents, perhaps there was someone close to Corrie in the army to get him. Maybe not in order to kill Corrie but to teach him a lesson. Something went wrong and an accident happened....something like this,

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/soldier-convicted-attempted-murder-former-12482517

If we go with the murder (by accident) theory it raises lots of questions. Did it happen in the horseshoe? Who did it? Where did they put his body? How many people are involved in covering it up? Was it so well planned that there was no evidence or have they just got incredibly lucky?

CSC is still empty, it going to be redeveloped into apartments. I can't remember what was there when C disappeared, but it's always been one floor of smallish shops for sportswear, clothes, fancy goods and household; no food shops or food courts that would need a walk-in fridge. The building has certainly been accessed as they retrieved the footage from the front cctv.

What do you mean by Cornhill and Buttermarket cam? They aren't small areas, especially Cornhill; it's a long stretch of road fronted by shops running from Greggs, past the market square and beyond. The footage of the man standing outside McDonald's came from a camera on the Buttermarket.
Sorry I meant Thornton' s not Thornhill. The cameras that rotate at the front of the shops that back onto the HS. Yes that one of the old man is the only still I have seen from those two cams. A lot of people would be walking past them to their cars wouldn't they. Same as the CSC rear cam. That's three cams we have seen no footage from at the relevant time (03.15 a.m.).

Has CSC been searched?

considering his life style, it could be a possibility. As to who, where and when, it would only need one person to carry this out. Offer Corrie a lift to base, or to a party. Carry out the murder en route, plenty woodland around to hide the body. All just my personal thoughts.

considering his life style, it could be a possibility. As to who, where and when, it would only need one person to carry this out. Offer Corrie a lift to base, or to a party. Carry out the murder en route, plenty woodland around to hide the body. All just my personal thoughts.
I agree. I'm sure there are many many cases where someone had committed murder without any planning and have managed to get away with it. At least for a while.

In this case it could be anyone!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

QUICK POLL

This case will never be solved

(sadly, I'm starting to think this now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors