UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the possible murder theory imo since Corrie liked to fool around with the ladies and gents, perhaps there was someone close to Corrie in the army to get him. Maybe not in order to kill Corrie but to teach him a lesson. Something went wrong and an accident happened....something like this,

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/soldier-convicted-attempted-murder-former-12482517

I do feel if he has come to harm after a sexual hook up (which may or may not have not been a pre-arranged one) then it surely has to be a male, I understand the whole "Corrie is 100% not gay" thing, but that means nothing. A lot of straight identifying males are still happy to hook up with guys, they are just not actively pursing a relationship with a male, therefore its not something he would be particularly open or divuldge to family and friends because its about his personal sexual life, straight guys who like to fool around with guys too do keep that side quiet. Plus the fact judging by his hook up profiles he has a pretty open mind, then it wouldn't be entirely surprising.

And if this is the case and as I was suspecting, he managed to evade that CSC camera and did make it into that residential area, he could have gotten into a car and that's what it lead too, has it ever been discussed whether he actually knew anyone in that area and that's why he could have ended up that way? Just because its not common knowledge to his friends and family that he didn't know someone in the area, it doesn't mean he didn't, he just never disclosed it to anyone.

I cant see hook up as a theory if it involves a female perpetrator.

One day perhaps, but not anytime soon.

Yeah...

I believe the police and the army just want to forget the whole thing due to many twists and turns and mistakes done in the investigation. Personally I like to believe Corrie is lying there somewhere in the forest and not in that landfill.
But miracles do happen, this can crack wide open someday in the future... even some old cases do that sometimes.

It was said that 3 of the CCTV cameras were not working but we never had any mention of exactly what 3 they were, then I have to ask the reason for them not working, I bet it's just been taken on face value and not looked in to the reason that 3 cameras were not working that night,

Sorry I meant Thornton' s not Thornhill. The cameras that rotate at the front of the shops that back onto the HS. Yes that one of the old man is the only still I have seen from those two cams. A lot of people would be walking past them to their cars wouldn't they. Same as the CSC rear cam. That's three cams we have seen no footage from at the relevant time (03.15 a.m.).

Has CSC been searched?

Sorry Shire, gonna fire questions your way to clarify what you are asking so I can try and provide an answer.

Where are you thinking cars would be parked? There's not many that I've seen on St John's Street in the early hours (my usual pedestrian route out of town), but it's limited parking as only the top half is shops and the rest residential. Similar with St Andrews Street North, though the car park is available. Or am I going off at a tangent?

It was said that 3 of the CCTV cameras were not working but we never had any mention of exactly what 3 they were, then I have to ask the reason for them not working, I bet it's just been taken on face value and not looked in to the reason that 3 cameras were not working that night,

Wasn't it cameras in the HS, as in the back of the shops, that weren't working?

Focus 12 cameras weren’t working, I don’t know if we were ever told if they were dummy cameras or if they just weren’t working that weekend because it was empty. I don’t think they are proper cctv cameras, more like door/entrance cameras.

Sorry Shire, gonna fire questions your way to clarify what you are asking so I can try and provide an answer.

Where are you thinking cars would be parked? There's not many that I've seen on St John's Street in the early hours (my usual pedestrian route out of town), but it's limited parking as only the top half is shops and the rest residential. Similar with St Andrews Street North, though the car park is available. Or am I going off at a tangent?
If C went up and over the HS buildings to that area there. Isn't that parking? And market stalls on market day? I'm only going by maps and Google as I don't know the area personally.

Have you a link please for that Scorpio. Seems to me that could be significant.

https://www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/parking/car_parks/bse_car_parks/cornhillbuttermarketcarpark.cfm

@missfrench - Here is where I mean.
Where running man ran to. Free parking for 80 vehicles after 6pm on Friday.....

The market is held in that area on Weds and Sats. It's a one-way system round there with only 1 road in, and it's closed the night before to allow the market traders to set up early the next day. So no, people out in town couldn't park on Cornhill and Butter Market to get back to their cars in the early hours Taxis can run from there, though.

Can't see a way of C climbing down the front of the HS buildings unless he's Spiderman...

The market is held in that area on Weds and Sats. It's a one-way system round there with only 1 road in, and it's closed the night before to allow the market traders to set up early the next day. So no, people out in town couldn't park on Cornhill and Butter Market to get back to their cars in the early hours Taxis can run from there, though.

Can't see a way of C climbing down the front of the HS buildings unless he's Spiderman...

It doesn't say that at the link. Only closed Saturdays and Wednesday's it says. What time does it close on Friday? If taxis can get in and out so could cars picking someone up. I guess running man was heading to something along that way. C only had to avoid a couple of non-working cams by the sound of it.

Taxis you say? Wasnt there an unconfirmed report of a new taxi driver picking someone up like C.

There's a known problem with unaccompanied minor migrants disappearing from care which is believed to be related to adult fellow nationals luring them away for sex work and other forms of forced labour. I believe it's very common with Vietnamese children - the boys end up doing the grunt work on weed farms and the girls end up in prostitution or, if they are very lucky, in nail bars which are a front for laundering of drugs money.

I know this is going back abit, I was googling brentgovel street and in particular celebrities nails shop. I believe the shop has an external staircase that leads into the loading bay area. Does anyone local know if the upstairs area is part of the shop? Or if it’s separate.

I also noticed that a business with the same name in nearby St. John’s street had been in trouble in the past for Vietnamese workers outstaying their visa.
http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/s...s-caught-in-regional-nail-bar-swoops-1-763132

Slightly :eek:fftopic:

A soldier last seen in the company of a young woman has gone missing following a night out in central London. Guardsman Dean Rudman of the Scots Guards was last seen at the All Bar One pub in Waterloo on 21:40 on Tuesday, January 9.
It is believed the 29-year-old guardsman boarded a train to Guildford. He has not been seen since.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5266305/Soldier-missing-night-central-London.html

Guardsman missing from central London barracks ‘found safe and well’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/14/guard...barracks-found-safe-well-7227531/?ito=cbshare

Yeah...

I believe the police and the army just want to forget the whole thing due to many twists and turns and mistakes done in the investigation. Personally I like to believe Corrie is lying there somewhere in the forest and not in that landfill.
But miracles do happen, this can crack wide open someday in the future... even some old cases do that sometimes.

Sorry to quote myself, but looks like that's the truth. Someone in the Twitter just got blocked... #FindCorrie

cache.php
‏ @JustSoLynsey

Sorry to quote myself, but looks like that's the truth. Someone in the Twitter just got blocked... #FindCorrie

<snip>

I don't know who sent the original tweet in the screenshot, but there is a reply from Suffolk Police to someone here which says:

"...we have been made aware that you were blocked by our account. It is part of our social media policy that we do not block Twitter users and do not know why it happened in your case. Apologies for the inconvenience."

I don't know who sent the original tweet in the screenshot, but there is a reply from Suffolk Police to someone here which says:

"...we have been made aware that you were blocked by our account. It is part of our social media policy that we do not block Twitter users and do not know why it happened in your case. Apologies for the inconvenience."

Looks like a mistake

From what I&#8217;ve gathered, some of the Find Corrie Army are starting to get a little confrontational with Suffolk Police. Demanding SP to answer their questions must be going down a storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USE