UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am of the same mind as I was over a year ago. I really don't think it is beyond the realms of possibility that he may of gone AWOL. I am not saying he has I just think it is a possibility IMHO

This would be very discouraging, if CM's mother, at the same time as waging a non-stop, relentless campaign to discover what happened to him, had deliberately deleted the only evidence in existence that linked him to his killer. Lucky break for the murderer, I guess.

NU has said that SP had access to all C's social media before she deleted anything, but things keep changing and being contradicted, so it's difficult to know what to believe.
https://www.forces.net/news/tri-service/corries-mum-swingers-account-none-your-business

I would think so yes. He was a horny young man, not suicidal...imo of course.

I agree, I think this is what happened, he met someone, probably a man and something went wrong.I don’t believe he is in the landfill, jmo.

I really feel for Corrie’s family, I thought he would have been found by now.

I was wondering if maybe the Grindr profile may have been a catfish using his photos, but its just too much of a coincidence that it was "BiLad21" and was made two years previous, when Corrie was 21. With that said maybe they didnt have access to that, because would Nicola be so adamant he wasnt gay if they knew there was a Grindr profile in play. Maybe it only came to light through information given from other people, maybe people he chatted too. Can you get into a Grindr profile without having access to the phone it was on? Also he wouldnt have had it on the Nokia Lumia as its not a smart phone is it?

Edit:

My bad, looks like the Nokia Lumia is a smart phone by looking at the photo

the more I think about the family split right at the start of the investigation the more I find it significant , something major happend within the first two weeks , maybe some one was unaware of something about corrie,

the more I think about the family split right at the start of the investigation the more I find it significant , something major happend within the first two weeks , maybe some one was unaware of something about corrie,

I think it was because MM knew about AO and the pregnancy but the brothers and NU kept it hidden and insisted C was happily single. "Beyond happy" in the words of his brother.
Remember when the Biffa guy was arrested for PTOJ and MM said he wasn't the only person lying, or words to that effect?

MOO.

I think maybe Corrie had told Martin and at least one brother about the baby, but hadn't told Nicola yet.

The Jan 2017 Mail article mentions that a two year old Grindr profile was used a month after C disappeared and it used a previously unpublished photo of him. This was reported to the police at the time. That is something that has not been clarified by SP or the family AFAIK.

The Jan 2017 Mail article mentions that a two year old Grindr profile was used a month after C disappeared and it used a previously unpublished photo of him. This was reported to the police at the time. That is something that has not been clarified by SP or the family AFAIK.

when I read that the Grindr had been active a month after he was missing, I did wonder if it was NU at work.

Shiressleuth did you see also that RAF fb page or a page for missing RAF had a message about C missing removed at some point.

I remember reading that Martin and Darroch fell out because Martin asked him outright if he knew where Corrie was, following comments in the press. Martin stated that was when Darroch and his brother stopped speaking to him. Sorry I don't remember which newspaper source it was but it was a quote from Martin I am sure.

when I read that the Grindr had been active a month after he was missing, I did wonder if it was NU at work.

Shiressleuth did you see also that RAF fb page or a page for missing RAF had a message about C missing removed at some point.

The fact that an unpublished photo was the profile pic, a month after, is what made me wonder. I never saw what photo that was - unless it was the one with the bike behind him?

I don't remember a removed RAF page at all. ( either the page or that it was removed)

Seems we can only hope SP has thoroughly looked into all these claims. However, even all the supposed sightings were surprisingly high in number, I thought.

I don't remember a removed RAF page at all. ( either the page or that it was removed)

Alto, I have read the article again - there is a lot in it isn't there? - and I now see where it states that the RAF site "Fill your boots" post was removed. I have also just seen that the article mentions that AO's profile was "carefully removed" from C's SM by someone.

I will put the article in the media thread.

Alto, I have read the article again - there is a lot in it isn't there? - and I now see where it states that the RAF site "Fill your boots" post was removed. I have also just seen that the article mentions that AO's profile was "carefully removed" from C's SM by someone.

I will put the article in the media thread.

Wasnt AOs profile removed from Cs SM by N , remember she made the comment about him being happily single, or words to that effect.

I still think hes awol.

Wasnt AOs profile removed from Cs SM by N , remember she made the comment about him being happily single, or words to that effect.

I still think hes awol.
I agree AWOL is also top of my list, I think that he just could not take any more family pressure and the news of the baby was just to much, IMO he wasn't happy in his job, more living up to family expectations ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl