UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me just recap so I know I've got this straight.

A) he walked over to short brackland without his phone and got into a car

B) he walked back down brentgrovel without his phone and got into a car

C) the possibilty a vehicle picked him up from the alleyway that we are unaware of but police are, without his phone

I include the phone purely because evidence suggests it didn't go with him where ever he went. Although I guess its possible he did have his phone.

Huge contradictions in what has been said....
....and I can not blame them one bit. That's the thing.

Key to the families combined statements are/is....

They assume (and probably likely) Corrie left in a car.
From where... there are really only two spots.
And the possibility he went "willingly".

Think about the "last point" carefully.
Why would he go willingly without his phone?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Or maybe he meet a girl (in the club?), as he had alot of girls on his social accounts tbh, he looks like a proper ladies man. Arranged to meet her after and maybe she had a fella who found out, arrange to meet him there pretending to be her and grabbed him and threw him in the boot. Chucked his phone in the bin. Then drove to a secluded location and smacked him up.

Bit out there but I have heard of crazy things like this happening.

We have to remember he would be well known in BSE pub/club scene. I bet he annoyed alot of men by flirting and trying to be a big man.

His brother said in an interview that someone could have easily thrown him in the boot of a car and he looked like he had conviction when he said that. Also that he said he was a 1 man Army which indicates he doesnt really listen to anyone if he has an idea in his head.

I am purely trying to character reference Corrie, as ultimately I think its his character thats got him into this situation....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would he go willingly without his phone?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

He could have lost/dropped it and gone without realising he no longer had it. Or just didn't care it was missing enough to look for it.

Surely by laws of probability it must have been seen by one of the three? To miss every camera is beyond luck!

In terms of short brackland would there be possibilities of vehicles caught on cctv at any point on the road or any roads connected to it? I assume there is if he couldn't have walked unseen.

It is highly improbable. But maybe possible. I don't know.

And yes, Short Brackland had ONE possibility.
The rear loading bay on the shopping centre has a camera.

Was it active ?
Was it active and pointing at Short Brackland ?
*It does point in a 0 to 180 arc so could have missed everything, although I do think it saw the teens, but they would probably have passed through the loading area.... it connect one street to another and isn't secured.

I'm going to hazard a guess that any activity either on social media or text/phone calls would be available to police. So unless a verbal agreement to meet I doubt it happened, unsure why you'd verbally agree to meet someone later when they're standing right next to you, especially for a hook up.

Geography ...and the Bin Lorry !

Don't forget, he is in the "right end of town" to leave in that same direction as the bin lorry.

People are adding 2 + 2 and coming up with 10

I'm going to hazard a guess that any activity either on social media or text/phone calls would be available to police. So unless a verbal agreement to meet I doubt it happened, unsure why you'd verbally agree to meet someone later when they're standing right next to you, especially for a hook up.

Maybe it was verbal ?

Maybe then the "time" is relevant ?

They've really said the opposite. When the hoodie man was pointed out, the response was that he was far from the only person around the area, and this is confirmed by other people who viewed the CCTV footage in the hub. They've also said there were cars in the area...the bin lorry, the car going the wrong way down a one-way street, and a possible other car have been singled out (by Tony, not by the police) 'from' the larger number of vehicles that were in the area during that time.

Remember they have confirmed (apparently) there's no trace of Corrie in the alley or buildings. They have not confirmed the bin lorry was the only vehicle in that area on the cctv. People are only assuming it is because nothing else has been mentioned. Until it is confirmed it's the only vehicle on that camera in that area you can only speculate if it really was.

Maybe it was verbal ?

Maybe then the "time" is relevant ?

I was referring to the comments about social media or a pre determined agreement before the night out. It's a possibilty sure that he had a verbal agreement to meet someone. But that comes back down to whether he was really waiting?

I'll prove it to you.....

1. It was said they were trying to identify the Silver Car ?
So Cam09 (60 foot away) could not see its make, model or reg ?

I doubt this except possibly the reg because I believe these cameras have a big FOV and should be "smart" with features like intelligent auto tracking across the camera network. Note how that in the first CCTV footage the camera is following Corrie even though there are other people in the footage.

2. The last footage. How far is Corrie down the alleyway before you see his head ?
Then measure the alleyway ?
He is at least 120 foot away from Cam09 on Greenwoods.

If Corrie was being auto tracked like I suggest above then, again, I doubt he could walk back from the horseshoe area to the Silver car without the camera tracking him.

Cam09 is designed for "max coverage". That all the way past the shopping centre....and on its sweeps, all the way down the roads.
NOT the alleyway !

How do we know it is designed for max coverage? Anyway, you can't judge the camera based on the second CCTV footage because I think it is edited footage that has been zoomed in so has to show Corrie as clearly as possible. Even so, it not only shows Corrie around 100ft away but it still also shows the lamp light above boots even though that is much closer to the camera (~10-15ft).

Of course even if these cameras are what I think they are it doesn't necessarily mean Bury council use all the features and software but I would highly doubt it.

They've really said the opposite. When the hoodie man was pointed out, the response was that he was far from the only person around the area, and this is confirmed by other people who viewed the CCTV footage in the hub. They've also said there were cars in the area...the bin lorry, the car going the wrong way down a one-way street, and a possible other car have been singled out (by Tony, not by the police) 'from' the larger number of vehicles that were in the area during that time.

Amazingly despite this people still seem to fixate on the bin lorry. Without confirmation of vehicles, exact location and timing you can only assume whether they have any relevnce. It surprises me that the way people discuss the time between his last cctv sighting and the bin lorry arriving as the only events, " almost like there was no other activity.

Let me just recap so I know I've got this straight.

A) he walked over to short brackland without his phone and got into a car

B) he walked back down brentgrovel without his phone and got into a car

C) the possibilty a vehicle picked him up from the alleyway that we are unaware of but police are, without his phone

I include the phone purely because evidence suggests it didn't go with him where ever he went. Although I guess its possible he did have his phone.

But you're jumping ahead of yourself....

You can't "measure" distance by what you phone pings ?

You're assuming his phone was not in his pocket and instead in the bin. No one knows that.

200 foot measured by an app updating on a phone ?
Can't be measured.

You can say "at X time the phone pinged of X mast"
You can't say "and the phone travelled 200 feet"

You're assuming his phone was not in his pocket and instead in the bin. No one knows that.

Can't be measured.

Okay, so without mention of the phone would these be the possibilties we're essentially looking at? He's either walked a short distance and gotten into a car or there is evidence we aren't unaware of that shows cars entering or exiting the alleyway that he could have left in?

There's so much information here it's unsurprising how difficult it is to keep track! We're in agreement that these are the only logical options whether he was waiting or not, went willingly or not or had his phone or not is another story.

Of course even if these cameras are what I think they are it doesn't necessarily mean Bury council use all the features and software but I would highly doubt it.

They have I think three manual.
The rest are auto
It's on the web.

I doubt they use all the tech of the cameras (I never wrote the bits in black in the bits you quoted. I havent read that post).

My "black" is
The proof is, Nicola said they were trying to track the silver car.That means Cam09 could not see it

Okay, so without mention of the phone would these be the possibilties we're essentially looking at? He's either walked a short distance and gotten into a car or there is evidence we aren't unaware of that shows cars entering or exiting the alleyway that he could have left in?

There's so much information here it's unsurprising how difficult it is to keep track! We're in agreement that these are the only logical options whether he was waiting or not, went willingly or not or had his phone or not is another story.

Yep !

As far as I can tell. That is as far as I have got.

Or... just to add, that is likely what has happened and there is no evidence to show that, because there is no cctv.

Can't be measured.

Right 😂 So assuming this car evaded all three cctv cameras one way or the one showing short brackland (obviously depending whatever way they left) once past those cctv cameras it stands to reason you could draw a circle around those cameras and check all possible cameras in that circle until you find the car (or until you don't I guess suggesting the car is in that circle) unless you're accounting for black spots in which case the circle would need to be bigger. Surely cars can't just disappear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966