UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, not that IS interesting!!

The waste is confirmed (in the update).
There they also describe it is processed and the process.

It appears to be ....what it was first stated as.

Was it "compacted" at 4.20 (or whatever) seems more relevant.

We all had this guy when I was in "a block".
He'd pray every night

After he'd get up and say "okay, anyone fancy a rumble".

We all went to bed happy he was gay and religious. No one ever had a rumble with him. I liked my teeth where God intended them.

Being "Army gay" don't mean "they carry flowers everywhere" !

Wasnt it a micromast that was mentioned which would have a smaller radius

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The theory posted by Wlm17 sounds the most realistic so far. Guys who are horny are not worried if they have eaten a greasy takeaway or ten cloves of garlic... they are looking to get their rocks off end of!.... the apps that Wlm17 mentioned are not dating apps as such where you are arranging to meet someone for a walk by the lake and an ice cream... it is sex plain and simple!.... All ties in with the photo that he sent at 3.06 am.... most people will only meet someone if they have seen a pic firts. However the person he was meeting may be someone he knew knows....

Very true. I say this as a bloke. Lol

Another thing, did they say they had footage of Corrie in the doorway but didn't show it to the public as it was too upsetting or disturbing? I'm sure I read that on One of the previous threads.

Could Corrie have been taking a 'photo' for somebody?

Sorry to sound crass but it's just a thought that sprung to mind.

Very true. I say this as a bloke. Lol

Another thing, did they say they had footage of Corrie in the doorway but didn't show it to the public as it was too upsetting or disturbing? I'm sure I read that on One of the previous threads.

Could Corrie have been taking a 'photo' for somebody?

Sorry to sound crass but it's just a thought that sprung to mind.

The photo is confirmed to be of him and Darroch

Wow, not that IS interesting!!

I will need some time to go back through the 500 plus screen shots I have to confirm biffa was said by the family in comments..

However in the mean time, if you look at approved posts stated on the page, it will give you an inclination of how long it has been known it was that bin company.
Its stated in more than one release that it was a private bin company (Suggests not council)

:)

on another note - I wonder why some social media was deleted. Seems an odd thing to happen , considering the only person that should have access to it is currently missing although I understand the powers that be have access to these things (again a confirmed FACT) however find it odd that they have been deleting things??

I will need some time to go back through the 500 plus screen shots I have to confirm biffa was said by the family in comments..

However in the mean time, if you look at approved posts stated on the page, it will give you an inclination of how long it has been known it was that bin company.
Its stated in more than one release that it was a private bin company (Suggests not council)

on another note - I wonder why some social media was deleted. Seems an odd thing to happen , considering the only person that should have access to it is currently missing although I understand the powers that be have access to these things (again a confirmed FACT) however find it odd that they have been deleting things??
Deleting things??

That's good to know, it's so easy to miss the families comments. So biffa don't tend to outsource their collections?

If you mean corries social media I'd assume it's just for privacy, they must know tons of ransoms are pouring over what they can find. He's still their son/brother/nephew. It's probably best to avoid his life being scrutinised by people.

Well, all said and done, it may be "dodgy end of town" but it has easy access to and from town ?

You beat the "one way" going up Short Brackland.

So "who finishes work OUTSIDE of BSE on a Friday at 3.00"
That's how I'd think.

Corrie is there...an attacker was mobile. Seems safe to say, they may have come form anywhere.

Who finishes work on a Friday at 3am? Someone who works in a bar or club - bouncer, bartender, wait staff, manager, server. Might need a few minutes to clean up, close the register, etc - making a 3:30 pick up time fit? Corrie went to 3 clubs/bars in the time he was in BSE (11:00 - 1:30)? I wonder if the employees at all 3 were interviewed?

....hang on a minute, I'm posting this in haste just in case I forget so forgive me.
Corrie is wearing a pink shirt and White trousers. In a black and white cctv environment, those colours would show up mid grey shirt and very light grey trousers. Are we led to believe that the presented statement that the remaining individuals that cannot be identified didnt even SLIGHTLY match those black and white gradients?
Even a mid grey shirt and very light grey trousers SHOULD stand out on CCTV surely? If that combination of clothes hasn't been noticed on the remaining unidentified individuals then surely none of them can be Corrie, therefore he's either definitely left in a car or definitely left after 0800?

That's good to know, it's so easy to miss the families comments. So biffa don't tend to outsource their collections?

If you mean corries social media I'd assume it's just for privacy, they must know tons of ransoms are pouring over what they can find. He's still their son/brother/nephew. It's probably best to avoid his life being scrutinised by people.

Biffa 110% collect the rubbish from that area themselves - two different bin lorries are used depending on general waste or recycling.
None of their recycling is taken to landfill REF the comment about the recylcing plant and sorting the rubbish made in the update.
However the fact still remains they do NOT collect their recylcing rubbish from that area on a Saturday, but they do on a friday.

Something for me sits incredibly wrong; between the contradictions, conlficting statements, indiscrepencies and deleted comments I have begun to call in to question everything - but perhaps that is human nature.

I find it wrong to condemn factual evidence from anyone because it did not come from the family. The best laid intentions can still be wrong; especially when you could potentially be fed the wrong information from certains at the very beginning.

~ Less about aspects of social media, and more a whole account. I won't pass open comment if nobody else knows about it I don't want to be seen as bashing or insinuating anything "unfounded" :)

However the fact still remains they do NOT collect their recylcing rubbish from that area on a Saturday, but they do on a friday.

I'm very confused by this. Where has this been stated?

So would I be right in thinking that Tonys repeated use of the phrase, in all (correct me if I'm wrong) updates "Corrie was not seen leaving on foot" actually means "but we have seen him leaving in your car"? Or have I completely got this wrong?
Which would then lead me to also ask, why no arrest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are they hoping that the person may already be watched and they are hoping they will lead them to Corrie if they wait long enough.

No he just sounds like he wanted to help and thought of starting a page. I dont think he thought it would grow so quickly .

Biffa 110% collect the rubbish from that area themselves - two different bin lorries are used depending on general waste or recycling.
None of their recycling is taken to landfill REF the comment about the recylcing plant and sorting the rubbish made in the update.

Something for me sits incredibly wrong; between the contradictions, conlficting statements, indiscrepencies and deleted comments I have begun to call in to question everything - but perhaps that is human nature.

I find it wrong to condemn factual evidence from anyone because it did not come from the family. The best laid intentions can still be wrong; especially when you could potentially be fed the wrong information from certains at the very beginning.

~ Less about aspects of social media, and more a whole account. I won't pass open comment if nobody else knows about it I don't want to be seen as bashing or insinuating anything "unfounded" :)

I happen to agree with you but it's in the rules here facts need confirmed sources.

So, as per the update tony is saying the collection was recyclable and sorting manually and supervised. It's in my understanding general waste doesn't go in the same direction and is taken to great blakenham? Biffa are disputing this as incorrect?

Could this be an incredibly late bin collection?

Are they hoping that the person may already be watched and they are hoping they will lead them to Corrie if they wait long enough.

I wonder if maybe the police know who the cars belong to and are trying to prompt those people to come forward, because them not doing so might carry enough "reasonable suspicion" to be arrested.

....hang on a minute, I'm posting this in haste just in case I forget so forgive me.
Corrie is wearing a pink shirt and White trousers. In a black and white cctv environment, those colours would show up mid grey shirt and very light grey trousers. Are we led to believe that the presented statement that the remaining individuals that cannot be identified didnt even SLIGHTLY match those black and white gradients?
Even a mid grey shirt and very light grey trousers SHOULD stand out on CCTV surely? If that combination of clothes hasn't been noticed on the remaining unidentified individuals then surely none of them can be Corrie, therefore he's either definitely left in a car or definitely left after 0800?

I'm thinking they're wanting the unidentified as possible witnesses and not as a suspected Corrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rouark50