UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they need to get the sniffer dogs into Thetford Forest. The last ping was so close to that location. Also someone showed concerns of a person who made very odd comments on the find Corrie page saying "let the game begin". He he lives right next to Thetford forest. His FB shows him there alot. Also showed him out of the country tagged himself out the country on the 23rd of Sept. Its a very odd odd thing. I hope they are looking into this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
do you have any links of this guy so we can look into it please?

I wonder if maybe the police know who the cars belong to and are trying to prompt those people to come forward, because them not doing so might carry enough "reasonable suspicion" to be arrested.
They would have to be secure in the knowledge the people know of the appeals though surely?

Who finishes work on a Friday at 3am? Someone who works in a bar or club - bouncer, bartender, wait staff, manager, server. Might need a few minutes to clean up, close the register, etc - making a 3:30 pick up time fit? Corrie went to 3 clubs/bars in the time he was in BSE (11:00 - 1:30)? I wonder if the employees at all 3 were interviewed?

I don't know....
I am merely saying "is the time relevant" ?

Drugs ? Isn't it late for a user.
Prostitute ? They work all night...and day
Gay sex ? It would have to a lover. Just review previous weeks

Which ever way you want to find the "truth", you have to consider this night one in isolation (and so you can rule thru things).

Key is...
Run thru "was he waiting" or "was he not waiting".
Then run thru possibilities.

I wonder if maybe the police know who the cars belong to and are trying to prompt those people to come forward, because them not doing so might carry enough "reasonable suspicion" to be arrested.

Tony has said all vehicles have been identified so can only assume the Police have actually got physical access to them. Now whether they are fully legit cars is another question.

If owned by criminals then it could be possible there is no proper registered keeper and proving who had possession on the night in question could be delaying things?

That is just one possibility though. If the cars are fully legit I can't see why they wouldn't just pull the owner in for questioning and eliminate/incriminate them.

do you have any links of this guy so we can look into it please?

Third person "hearsay" ! Seriously !

Leave that to "the other place". And for Holy Mother of God sake, do not quote it anymore.

It's facebook. It's mad. They have there way.

Beware of the Dog.

Tony has said all vehicles have been identified so can only assume the Police have actually got physical access to them. Now whether they are fully legit cars is another question.

If owned by criminals then it could be possible there is no proper registered keeper and proving who had possession on the night in question could be delaying things?

That is just one possibility though. If the cars are fully legit I can't see why they wouldn't just pull the owner in for questioning and eliminate/incriminate them.

You always "ping" my memory and make me have to re think !

But.... the other comment then comes massively into play ?

4 vehicles
All known

"Investigations into the other 3 vehicles from the 'Horseshoe' continue. Speculation about them would not be helpful at this stage"

Well, Tony has answered what we had speculated.

And I must admit, I didn't remember closely enough... until you my friend "pricked my ears" yet again.

There we have it.

I'm right in thinking we have locals here? Is anyone visiting the police pod over the Christmas fayre?

I'm thinking they're wanting the unidentified as possible witnesses and not as a suspected Corrie.

That latest update by Tony did state -

39 People have been detected on CCTV in the 'Horeshoe' general area in the target time window.
- 16 have been positively identified.
- 23 remain unidentified.
- 9 of those who remain unidentified are described as "a person in dark clothing"s

What would be the reason for mentioning that there are 14 NOT in dark clothing ? Admit I'm just confused.

TWO (I can't keep on writing TheTruthWillOut), it goes "way back" to your additional camera thing.

It's "one of the three". And possibly "one".

I hope the *advertiser censored**er is sweating !

39 People have been detected on CCTV in the 'Horeshoe' general area in the target time window.
- 9 of those who remain unidentified are described as "a person in dark clothing"s

What would be the reason for mentioning that there are 14 NOT in dark clothing ? Admit I'm just confused.

TWO post higher up !

An assumption, to perhaps make clear that this one person being fixated on is not abnormal at this time of night. That s/he is one of many and not suspicious because of the colour of clothing.

Just my two pence worth...

Do I think he was waiting? No. Maybe his initial plan was to wait for his friends and then get a taxi together but then I think while waiting and after eating, he probably did fall asleep like his mum has said. Why? because I don't see any 'evidence' to suggest that he was waiting to meet 'someone else'.

He woke up - sent a picture to friend/brother. I think he realised he'd missed his friends by then and would have to somehow find his own way home.

We then have 20ish minutes 'wait' before CCTV 2. But was he waiting? maybe he simply sat and ate any food he hadn't finished earlier. I've got 4 sons and they will happily eat cold Kebab as quick as they would a hot one. My oldest will even save it for breakfast (disgusting I know).
Do we know if he smoked? if he did, he could just have easily decided to have a smoke before started off for home.
Maybe he was having a nice long pee there or puking his guts up.
My point is, he could have been 'waiting' for any number of reasons, that are likely to me, than a gay hook up.

On CCTV 2, he definitely does not look like he needs a pee to me. All of my sons (husband too) have their hands to the ready as soon as they even
think about peeing. They don't have them tucked in their pockets as they slowly saunter towards their planned pee patch.

I don't think he was planning on catching a lift home from someone parked in the horseshoe area. He walks to the left of the path
and appears as if he is going to turn left into Short Brackland Street. If I was expecting meet someone in the Horseshoe area, I don't believe
I would walk on the left, look like I'm going to turn left, suddenly stop, look around me, put my head down and then sheepishly wonder
into that area. In my opinion his body language just doesn't match that scenario.

I thought back when the CCTV was first released that he looked like what perhaps caught his eye, was the bike rack. When I was his age,
If I knew I'd got a 8/9 mile walk home and came across a bike rack, I'd have checked to see if one was unlocked - only when drunk obviously (and I only did it the once).

The question remains, what happened in that Horseshoe? He obviously didn't nick a bike and cycle home!

For me, the man in the dark clothing holds they key IF it is true that he left that area shortly after Corrie arrived. Whilst he didn't walk out of there with Corrie tucked up his jumper, he would know what was happening in that area at that time and who else was there.

The CCTV of Corrie is very clear, if the same camera captured the 'person in dark clothing' I'd expect it to be equally clear. To me, the strangest thing is that so far they haven't released the image of this person (hopefully they will this week). Even with a hood up I'd hope someone might recognise them.

If, that person, is potentially the last person to see Corrie, then surely the priority is to identify that person....and in turn anyone they were with that night that might have had a vehicle parked in the horseshoe area.

TWO (I can't keep on writing TheTruthWillOut), it goes "way back" to your additional camera thing.

It's "one of the three". And possibly "one".

I hope the *advertiser censored**er is sweating !

Hmm. I do too.

Just my two pence worth...

Do I think he was waiting? No. Maybe his initial plan was to wait for his friends and then get a taxi together but then I think while waiting and after eating, he probably did fall asleep like his mum has said. Why? because I don't see any 'evidence' to suggest that he was waiting to meet 'someone else'.

He woke up - sent a picture to friend/brother. I think he realised he'd missed his friends by then and would have to somehow find his own way home.

We then have 20ish minutes 'wait' before CCTV 2. But was he waiting? maybe he simply sat and ate any food he hadn't finished earlier. I've got 4 sons and they will happily eat cold Kebab as quick as they would a hot one. My oldest will even save it for breakfast (disgusting I know).
Do we know if he smoked? if he did, he could just have easily decided to have a smoke before started off for home.
Maybe he was having a nice long pee there or puking his guts up.
My point is, he could have been 'waiting' for any number of reasons, that are likely to me, than a gay hook up.

On CCTV 2, he definitely does not look like he needs a pee to me. All of my sons (husband too) have their hands to the ready as soon as they even
think about peeing. They don't have them tucked in their pockets as they slowly saunter towards their planned pee patch.

I don't think he was planning on catching a lift home from someone parked in the horseshoe area. He walks to the left of the path
and appears as if he is going to turn left into Short Brackland Street. If I was expecting meet someone in the Horseshoe area, I don't believe
I would walk on the left, look like I'm going to turn left, suddenly stop, look around me, put my head down and then sheepishly wonder
into that area. In my opinion his body language just doesn't match that scenario.

I thought back when the CCTV was first released that he looked like what perhaps caught his eye, was the bike rack. When I was his age,
If I knew I'd got a 8/9 mile walk home and came across a bike rack, I'd have checked to see if one was unlocked - only when drunk obviously (and I only did it the once).

The question remains, what happened in that Horseshoe? He obviously didn't nick a bike and cycle home!

For me, the man in the dark clothing holds they key IF it is true that he left that area shortly after Corrie arrived. Whilst he didn't walk out of there with Corrie tucked up his jumper, he would know what was happening in that area at that time and who else was there.

The CCTV of Corrie is very clear, if the same camera captured the 'person in dark clothing' I'd expect it to be equally clear. To me, the strangest thing is that so far they haven't released the image of this person (hopefully they will this week). Even with a hood up I'd hope someone might recognise them.

If, that person, is potentially the last person to see Corrie, then surely the priority is to identify that person....and in turn anyone they were with that night that might have had a vehicle parked in the horseshoe area.

I definitely agree on terms of witness information this person is needed.

I've read it several times and find bouncing off people is always the most constructive. If I was left on my own to work it out with no talking to others I'd be re reading, again!
Thats standard for everyone I think. Unless your in the Alan Turin IQ club. ;)

An assumption, to perhaps make clear that this one person being fixated on is not abnormal at this time of night. That s/he is one of many and not suspicious because of the colour of clothing.

I have had my head in the sand for too long thinking he went AWOL and thanks to JamesKing and DcFlag I have looked at this from a different view.So now:

The Deleted posts
The item he dropped
The clothing
The vehicle involved
The sent photo. .Are my clues so
I have come up with another theory now

CLUNK!! Now does my comment make sense?? ;)

It does... but it's a "two hour" wait !
He'd just get a cab

Think of the last statement. And it is "that" that is the key.

"Investigations into the other 3 vehicles from the 'Horseshoe' continue. Speculation about them would not be helpful at this stage"

and

4 (this inc the bin lorry ..ed, me) vehicles are known to have been in the 'Horeshoe' area in the time window being reviewed. ALL have now been identified

And... "Corrie didn't walk out" !

I have had my head in the sand for too long thinking he went AWOL and thanks to JamesKing and DcFlag I have looked at this from a different view.So now:

The Deleted posts
The item he dropped
The clothing
The vehicle involved
The sent photo. .Are my clues so
I have come up with another theory now

I'd be interested to hear it

Oh and "remember" this is (and it is in the update) NOT a "Homicide Without A Body" investigation, but a "Missing Persons" enquiry.

Under "PACE" you are restricted to what you can an cannot search. You have to "jump" certain hurdles before you can go "bashing down doors".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm