UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who think the phone was binned, I was wondering how it all happened. If the phone was snatched to begin with, it would have been difficult to then get him in the vehicle with him knowing of foul play. So other options...were there 2 people?..was he bundled into vehicle first, then phone disposed of?..was he attacked to begin with?

How about:

Corrie willingly gets into the car.

The car drives up towards Barton Mills, coincidentally using the same route the bin lorry takes a few minutes before or after.

The car comes within range of the masts at Barton Mills.

Corrie is fiddling with his phone in the car.

The driver gets pissed off, opens his window, grabs the phone and chucks it out of the window.

There's an altercation in the car in which Corrie is injured, possibly fatally.

The phone is still lying somewhere near the road on a stretch that hasn't been searched yet.

Returning to this, I don't recall who first mentioned the idea of the CCTV images being distressing. I've tried searching for the first use appearance of the idea on here but the search facility doesn't narrow it down sufficiently to be able to find it.

Can anyone remember how it first came up and where/when?

I can't remember the first time it was mentioned but a little while back I posted about it and the general concensus was that any distressing element was just a suggestion on here and not something anyone in the family had brought uup

For those who think the phone was binned, I was wondering how it all happened. If the phone was snatched to begin with, it would have been difficult to then get him in the vehicle with him knowing of foul play. So other options...were there 2 people?..was he bundled into vehicle first, then phone disposed of?..was he attacked to begin with?

I can't get my head around anyone snatching someone off the street and waiting around long enough to search their pockets for a phone and then put it neatly in a bin before driving off with the person.

I'll look for Nicolas comments, but it's definately the police accessing them. I am a member of the Facebook group, if I go on corries profile and click group we have one mutual group "find corrie"

I didn't just randomly make it up you know.

"Social Media / App evaluation
The Police and other agencies are assisting with cellular mast interrogation and social media/app evaluation.
To answer some specific questions that have been asked a lot in this regard:
Yes Corrie is a member of Tinder, Plenty of fish, Instagram and a number of other apps." from Tony's 6th November update, although there should be plenty of family sources for this

Could this just be a question of semantics, the word "accessed" could just mean that someone who know the password passed it on to the police to use or as someone said above they found a device in Corrie's room that was already logged in.and the family gave it to the police

IMO too much is being made of something quite mundane

Yes he is confirmed USAF.
The footage of him outside the take away shop has been seized by detectives.
The taxi driver that took them (yes more than one) home has confirmed they reached Base with no drop off.
This come from the witness in question - no speculation.

Has this been confirmed by family or in MSM or do you know the witness (do you mean the T shirt man?)

Could this just be a question of semantics, the word "accessed" could just mean that someone who know the password passed it on to the police to use or as someone said above they found a device in Corrie's room that was already logged in.and the family gave it to the police

IMO too much is being made of something quite mundane

My guess would be the family gave them access. It's quite easy to access people's personal accounts if you're very close to the person, that's if people didn't know his passwords.

I can't get my head around anyone snatching someone off the street and waiting around long enough to search their pockets for a phone and then put it neatly in a bin before driving off with the person.

There's nothing to say his phone was binned, it's just as possible that the vehicle Corrie travelled in went to Barton mills.

I know it's silly to get attached to a theory, especially when we don't have the facilities to look into it. But the assignation with a married woman who Corrie already knows seems like the best fit. So he waits 15 to 20 minutes in the doorway for her to arrive in a car, meets her in the horseshoe and gets picked up and driven away. Maybe they stop somewhere in the car for a little while before she drives him back to her place (Barton Mills/Mildenhall area) and on the drive there they go through one of the phone blackspots and Corrie just doesn't want to have his phone ringing at her place so he turns it off and the mast never gets the 'off' message? Then the phone never gets turned back on again because hubby comes home and finds Corrie in his house.

There's nothing to say his phone was binned, it's just as possible that the vehicle Corrie travelled in went to Barton mills.

Yes, and coincidences do happen. But it is a coincidence that the timings and route do coincide, and that does make you wonder if the reason for the coincidence is that the phone was in the bin.

I also think it can't be too often that someone drops a mobile phone into a recycling bin and the staff would likely remember if they had come across one that week and thrown it off the conveyor into the 'rubbish' bin. So I'm still 50/50, because it's a big coincidence in route and timing, but I can't see a reason for the phone to go in the bin and to not be remembered by the staff at the recycling centre.

I know it's silly to get attached to a theory, especially when we don't have the facilities to look into it. But the assignation with a married woman who Corrie already knows seems like the best fit. So he waits 15 to 20 minutes in the doorway for her to arrive in a car, meets her in the horseshoe and gets picked up and driven away. Maybe they stop somewhere in the car for a little while before she drives him back to her place (Barton Mills/Mildenhall area) and on the drive there they go through one of the phone blackspots and Corrie just doesn't want to have his phone ringing at her place so he turns it off and the mast never gets the 'off' message? Then the phone never gets turned back on again because hubby comes home and finds Corrie in his house.

This could be genuinely a good theory but working on the assumption she doesn't turn her husband in?

Someone this morning has asked on the FB page what Corrie picked up from the floor on CCTV1. His mums has replied that it was a chip, "it gets the 3 second rule"

Just an FYI as I know it's been queried a couple of times.

Someone this morning has asked on the FB page what Corrie picked up from the floor on CCTV1. His mums has replied that it was a chip, "it gets the 3 second rule"

Good morning, newly registered but have followed Websleuths super sleuthing over the years. I rarely add as mostly things are posted while I'm still thinking about it.

I too spotted this and I don't think it is a chip, he appears to tuck whatever it is into his top right shirt pocket, if it has one, or he's rubbing the chip on his shirt to clean it ??
Can anyone else see what I mean, I don't see it being dropped food.

Just to summarise the legalities for access to private data with regards mobile phones. By law, Suffolk Police Force must get the permission of the Home Secretary to see the words that were sent in text messages from Corrie's Nokia Lumia 435. They have much freer access to data about who he called or sent messages to unless encrypted obviously (which is technically a whole new geeky ball game).The ability to work out where a phone is being used depends on whether it was being used in a built-up area or not and how many base stations are close by. In our case it's the Barton Mills mast.
No technology on-board a mobile phone will reveal its exact location. In rural areas a single base station will probably serve customers in a radius tens of kilometres across. Corrie's phone was traced to within 3-5kms (3 miles) of the BM mast we're told. We know it travelled towards Barton Mills at a given speed and approximate time. Have a look a few posts back at my 'phone mast/Corrie's phone/direction of travel' map. In built-up areas like BSE, base stations serve smaller areas and the power transmission is relative. Often it is only possible to locate a phone's use down to an area a few hundred meters across. The different base stations that a phone talks to as its owner travels can also reveal the route someone took. Again, in this case we're led to believe by Uncle Tony that it's between BSE and BM.
We're back in the realms of the MH370 Inmarsat issue here but basically, your phone 'handshakes' the nearest mast (BSE at 0308). As you travel out of the masts area it switches to the next mast (BM at ?). All is well and good with the world.
If however you turn off, switch off, take the battery out, remove the SIM card, dispose of the phone, kill it etc....then the 'handshake' will stay with the last mast. In our case the BM mast between 0458-0800.
Hope this makes sense.

Good morning, newly registered but have followed Websleuths super sleuthing over the years. I rarely add as mostly things are posted while I'm still thinking about it.

I too spotted this and I don't think it is a chip, he appears to tuck whatever it is into his top right shirt pocket, if it has one, or he's rubbing the chip on his shirt to clean it ??
Can anyone else see what I mean, I don't see it being dropped food.

I genuinely see it as being his phone in my theories. Screen cracked, sends a picture image at 0308 to someone (brother, Tinder? Who knows) and chucking it in the bin. MTO.

This could be genuinely a good theory but working on the assumption she doesn't turn her husband in?

She would have to be very scared, he'd have to be threatening her. Some women put up with a lot of violence against them, and sometimes even against their children as well, usually when they feel they have no alternative options. She'd be a weak link, but what proof would she have, and would she dare to call the police and tell them when hubby knows she's the only one who can turn him in?

This is only speculation, after all, we have no evidence that Corrie was seeing any woman, let alone a married one. I was just trying to work through it the same as all the other ideas, to see if everything could fit easily, and it's the easiest fit that I can see.

Men and women see each other. Married people have affairs. Men who are angry can get violent and they can easily hit someone so hard that the other person goes flying across the room and hits their head on the corner of a piece of furniture and never get up again. It's hard to call an ambulance in that kind of situation knowing you'd be facing a manslaughter charge. But this kind of violence, man against man over a woman, is not rare at all, unlike just about every other theory in these four threads, which range from very rare to hyper-rare.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    387.8 KB · Views: 95
I genuinely see it as being his phone in my theories. Screen cracked, sends a picture image at 0308 to someone (brother, Tinder? Who knows) and chucking it in the bin. MTO.

But, the sim card has your contact list on it. Why throw the phone without retrieving the card to go in your new phone? And if he's not going to get paid for another week, it might be a good idea to keep the phone with the cracked screen just for another week until payday and change the sim cards over when he has a new phone for it to go in?

I'm only saying this because I thought the same thing, that Corrie's the most likely person to throw the phone in the bin and to do that because he's fed up with the phone and has decided to get a new one...cracked screen is a fine reason for that. But I want to argue against myself as well and not just accept everything I think.

With the help of a certain gentleman, who has opened my eyes and my mind in some very important ways, I have some things that I would like to share with you all. I hope these things will help a few people.
The truth will set you free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corrie was seeing or had arranged to meet up with a married/attached woman, possibly why he drove into Bury.
The woman's partner gets her phone and figures out what's been going on.
I am not convinced Corrie was waiting. I theorise that the woman's partner realises, from reading her messages that Corrie is in BSE that night. He messages Corrie pretending to be that woman and offers to either give him a lift back to base or a bed for the night.
Alternatively, Corrie had been hitting on the guys girlfriend in the club and the guy just happened to see Corrie later that evening and wanted to rough him up or worse.
The guy waits for/saw Corrie in the shadows of the Horseshoe, punches him and either accidentally or purposely kills him and then dumps his body in Thetford Forest or Moreton. The guy leaving the Horseshoe on foot is the attacker going to get his car to put Corrie in.
There will be no forensics in the Horseshoe as the weather has eliminated any traces. It wasn't a violent attack, one or two carefully placed punches can kill.
The picture message could be either the guy realising he doesn't know what Corrie looks like or wants to verify he has the right guy, so asks for a "picture message", continuing a conversation Corrie had previously with the woman about family, Corrie sends the picture of him & his brother so the guy has now confirmed who he's looking for.
Alternatively the picture message was sent after the woman was asleep and her partner saw it and it triggered him going to find Corrie.
The phone could have been put in the bin after Corrie was attacked in the Horseshoe, travelled with Corrie in the car or it was thrown out of the vehicle at some point.
Possibly as Amonet says, the woman picked Corrie up and then they went to her place, the husband/boyfriend walks in and kicks off at Corrie. However, this would require the wife/girlfriend to keep quiet all this time. However, how do we know that she is not also missing?! Alternatively, if she is a victim of domestic violence/manipulative partner, she may just be terrified...utterly, completely terrified.
Things have been deleted from Corries social media because the police/family are protecting her or she is missing too.
The police know this, they have possibly already interviewed the guy, he may have a record of violence or maybe they know who he is but have no positive visual identification. The car has gone, possibly scrapped at a yard, possibly burnt out somewhere. The police have no car as evidence, no body as evidence and on CCTV all they have is that car driving into the Horseshoe then back out again.
There isn't any proof or evidence of foul play so the police can't even upgrade the Missing Person status to Murder enquiry, which if they could, would unlock more doors & resources to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it may of been something a lot smaller than that.. She is only guessing it was a chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member