UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in respect of bin wagon: No depot in Mildenhall or BM, unlikely to be tipping at a council centre, even less likely to be tipping at a council site at that time.
Biffa work on a dial collection basis, so it seems possible he Greggs or who ever manager just called up at the end of the shift and the collection was added to the route.

All of of this being said, I now think bin lorry only contained the phone, thrown there by Corrie as he went AWOL with the support of his brother. Think about where he dog and car are now.....

In trying to find out more about rubbish collections, I stumbled across a satisfaction type site for Biffa customers - and based on everything there, highly doubt they could get Biffa to make any extra pickups at all (if indeed it was a Biffa bin, which it most likely was). They are not known for their timeliness with majority of customers complaining about constant missed pick ups and lack of response to calls for service.

Good theory, however we're led to believe that he ordered a 'large kebab, two burgers and a portion of chips'. No mention of a drink of any kind. After all, why would you after several rounds of alcohol to be fair? :(

I know there was no mention of him getting a drink but a lot of take away's do do meal deals where it works out the same price with a drink thrown in.
rewatch the video and see if you see what I'm seeing.
I know its neither here nor there as it doesn't alter anything but I am convinced its not a chip he picks up.

I am getting more and more confused with this case, not only because of the mysterious disappearance itself but the way it is being dealt with by police. I have my most likely theory like everyone else (forced into car unwillingly hence phone going in bin, more than likely two or more people involved to overpower him and if it was at knifepoint for example there'd be no evidence to suggest a scuffle at the scene) Anyway, the police are apparently showing the cctv of hooded person in BSE town centre. Does this mean they believe him/her to be local? I don't get why it's not been shown on national media, surely if everyone in the country sees it there's more chance of them being recognised? I don't know if all the unidentified people are being shown locally? Just strange that they can show this footage to the local public but not make it widely known (yet). Also, another thing that I find strange is someone on FB said there had been a post about an altercation between Corrie and someone (who is or was a member of the FB group) at 9pm. This was apparently deleted. If this and other speculation is true, the long phone call to his brother, the crying in the doorway, it would certainly suggest something had gone on that day or evening. However, Nicola states that the police say there was no issue with Corrie and anyone else that night. I'm so confused, this group paints a totally different picture to FB. I do however feel incredibly gutted for Corrie and his family whatever has happened.

But according to Tony and Nicola the bin area is a dead end. They claim there's only one way out - and that's the same way in. And now you're saying they're either lying or they're wrong.

The person leaving 4 minutes after Corrie may not have seen him. It's a small area, it wouldn't take 4 minutes to walk through - so that man could be anyone at all....

I do think Corrie took risks. Absolutely. He drank - a substantial amount - whilst sat in the driving seat of his car. That's illegal. So he took risks. Especially as the car was untaxed.

You were lucky you never got pulled over or clamped for having no tax. It's your responsibility to make sure it is taxed, and when you didn't receive the car registration documents you should have contacted the DVLA. Ignorance is no defence against the law, and had you been clamped they would have made you pay to be released. You couldn't have said "oh, I didn't realise I didn't have tax".

And the same applies to Corrie. He should have (possibly did) know he had no car tax. Or are you saying he didn't receive his documents, either? His car isn't newish, it's about 10 years old. Why made you think it was newish?

Corrie was drinking BEFORE he went out that night, and then for an hour in the car...then he went to a couple of pubs, then finally the nightclub - where he was ejected. He then bought 2 cheeseburgers, chips AND a kebab, then semi passed out in a doorway for two hours. And you call that normal? And if my daughters did that I'd be beside myself!
is it fact that his car was untaxed. When was that said as it's the first I've heard of it,

At at the risk of type-casting, what I've seen in 8 years living on US military bases (including Mildenhall/Lakenheath) as a government contractor is that once a large deployment takes place, the spouses left behind go a little crazy. Normally, they hook up with other people on base. The officers (with spouses) tend to live off base and the married NCO's (enlisted) live on base - or if they don't, they're on a wait list to get base housing. It's cheaper and they can save $$. It's very expensive to bring our cars to the UK so it's easier just to buy a used car once we get there. Buying 2 used cars can be pricey, so most couples only have 1 to share as they're only there for a few years then PCS to another location. So finding a US military spouse with their own car is not always the norm - leaning me toward the shift work theory (which doesn't fit because if timing) or the deployment theory (but, still, why 3:30?). All that taken into account, I just don't think it fits a US service member's spouse.

So from at least three experienced posters here on the forum, we can safely assume then that the last propositions would be:
1. Someone who he was waiting for to either finish work and who had a car (bar work perhaps?) OR...
2. Someone who that he knew and had bumped into earlier that evening? After all, he'd lost his chance to share a lift back with the lads, probably made his arrangements after exiting the club and grabbing his kebab AND supposedly turned down a lift from his American 'friend'.

These suggestions can go through a shake down process later on when we nail either of these two down.

If you click on Corrie's Facebook and it says you're both members of the group Find Corrie, that would NOT be the police. Why on earth would the police pose as Corrie and follow the group?!

I'm sure you don't make things up, but I know for a FACT the police can NOT have access to his Facebook. If you don't believe it contact Facebook or the police - they will tell you they do not.

This is getting more fishy by the day...

I really don't understand your point here, if I take my laptop to a police station with facebook already logged in and hand it to a policeman he can then access my facebook and see all my info, post as me, join groups .......

This could easily have happened with one of Corrie's devices. How can you know that the police haven't done this? I don't see this as fishy at all

Uncle T is not going to risk his own reputation by getting jnvolved in covering up a nephew going AWOL, he'd lose any vetting he holds and requires for his work and never work within the int/sec community again. So unless Corrie's life was in danger it's not going to happen and even then I don't think Tony would do anything reckless.

We have literally no comprehension of his personality other than that which the family have told us.... if you were complicit in it would you say "yes he was hating life in the RAF and its possible he bailed".

Is Uncle T running the greatest misinformation campaign of recent times? His background would suggest he might have the background to do so. It's only the FB group keeping things alive.

pinch of salt with that I think, £300m a year business, millions of pickups. The only people who take the time to complain are the seriously annoyed.

If the client is a key contract delivering a few million quid a year in profit then I'm.sure they would make a collection.

In trying to find out more about rubbish collections, I stumbled across a satisfaction type site for Biffa customers - and based on everything there, highly doubt they could get Biffa to make any extra pickups at all (if indeed it was a Biffa bin, which it most likely was). They are not known for their timeliness with majority of customers complaining about constant missed pick ups and lack of response to calls for service.

I suspect most activity is being undertaken by family. The family have said police are involved too. It should be noted that there are other agencies etc who could be involved and doing this. There's also Uncle T's mates who built the website who may be involved in the social media surveillance work.

I know its neither here nor there as it doesn't alter anything but I am convinced its not a chip he picks up.
I agree with the meal deal possibility.
I disagree with the here nor there sentiment. It might be of vital importance! We never know in this game.

Long time lurker, apologies. I can with 100 % assurance state that Corries work/private passport would be one and the same. He would not have two.

It is possible to have two UK passports at the same time. The most common situations where a second one is issued are:

1. You need to travel regularly to both Israel and the arab countries;

2. You travel regularly to countries which require visas which have to be obtained in advance. Eg, you have to send off your passport to get a visa for Country A but need to visit Country B in the meantime. These users are typically business travellers.

3. You need to keep one passport for personal travel and another for business travel.

How can you be 100% sure that Corrie only had one passport?

And Tony's verification comes from looking knowledgeable. I think he's probably an old copper, not 14, 22, box or 5

He could have two but that would have been his personal choice, its not a work requirement. If he had two both would be logged by his unit so would be known about.

It is possible to have two UK passports at the same time. The most common situations where a second one is issued are:

1. You need to travel regularly to both Israel and the arab countries; and

2. You travel regularly to countries which require visas which have to be obtained in advance. Eg, you have to send off your passport to get a visa for County A but need to visit Country B in the meantime. These users are typically business travellers.

3. You need to keep one passport for personal travel and another for business travel.

How can you be 100% sure that Corrie only had one passport?

Good theory, however we're led to believe that he ordered a 'large kebab, two burgers and a portion of chips'. No mention of a drink of any kind. After all, why would you after several rounds of alcohol to be fair? :(

Fast food tends to contain a lot of salt.

You can easily find out Tony's background online and a fair amount about his current work.
And Tony's verification comes from looking knowledgeable. I think he's probably an old copper, not 14, 22, box or 5

If you click on Corrie's Facebook and it says you're both members of the group Find Corrie, that would NOT be the police. Why on earth would the police pose as Corrie and follow the group?!

I'm sure you don't make things up, but I know for a FACT the police can NOT have access to his Facebook. If you don't believe it contact Facebook or the police - they will tell you they do not.

This is getting more fishy by the day...

I'm going to have to find the post from Nicola aren't i. If I'm wrong I'm more than happy to delete all related posts. But I'm absolutely sure she confirmed this.

And obviously I didn't mean the police joined anything.

It was on Facebook. Nicola wrote it. It was then removed about 20 minutes later.

Thank you. That really does clear that up. So there really might have been something untoward about Corrie's behaviour during the time he was sitting in the doorway.

It is absolutely not standard for a member of the service community to have a seperate passport for job related travel. They would have to be in a very serious, high level, security sensitive, job for that to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal