UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As before,,, There have been NO updates from Family / Police / Website for some time now so IMO there is little more to comment on at the moment.

Flash in CCTV of running man:

In my view this is definitely from a mobile phone being used by the person who is "legs". I have doublechecked the footage. They are stood up on the left, near the tree, stationary at the start of the clip. They move their mobile phone or purposefully make it flash in our general direction, and they start walking downward. Running man then enters. Maybe the person with phone had signalled, and thought running man was someone else, hence their surprise when he runs straight past.

I've looked over the footage. You can see the legs person stood around, then mobile flash, then they start walking down, then running man enters, legs stops and turns, camera shoots up to show running man closeup.

The light reflection can be seen in front window, rear window, and, it's not easy to see without video filters, but it also lights up the ground just beneath the tree shadow. I'd say it's 99% the lurkers phone and not a headlight. This is why it's got that neon flare. Only issue is that they say this footage of running man and the lurker is AFTER Corrie entered the horseshoe and not before it?

Anyway I've felt pretty certain for a while now that the lurker in front of Cornhill "emblem on back" and the lurker/legs in running man are one and the same. No wonder they're hunched over using a phone in Cornhill photo and no wonder their mobile phone light shines just before they walk down in the running man footage...

I was thinking of A, still alive. I am doubtful about this, because even if a person dyed their hair they need a place to go and money for living expenses? I also think there ought to be a huge temptation to find an internet cafe and just message family to say "I'm okay, please don't worry."

I'm just saying that if someone goes missing and you can't find a body in any of the reasonable places, then maybe there was never a body.

As I don't think Thetford forest has been fully searched, I am not really at a point of thinking about B.

My gut says Beck Row is not a good place to look. The forest is a good place for both locality and type of environment...if you found the right type of place, maybe a gap in some bushes, throw some branches over and then cover with some leaves, and far more leaves would have fallen in the past two months for heavier camouflage. This might say more about the way my mind works than anything else, which is a concern to me as I would expect a male perp and their mind will not work the same as mine does.

Military personnel (especially the Brits) like to party hard, play hard and fight hard. Besides the weekend's frivolities, there's predeployment type of seshs....hic...hic... It would only take the guy who's drink driving to be celebrating prior to a next day deployment (Saturday). His accommodation is then empty and available for Corrie to live in comfort for four-six months. He's house sitting effectively. Groceries are delivered by the supermarket as per normal. TV, electric and gas would be paid for as normal etc...

I think four to six months after 26 September will be a big reveal IMHO.

If one is active duty military and living on base in the barracks, are they single rooms or do you have a roommate - anyone know? And are you allowed to have "overnight visitors" from off base?

Just thinking - where do young service people hook up (assuming it's a "no" on the overnight visitor question)?

Strange they haven't shown nothing of this 4 mim man in the hub, what if he was waiting in a car in the loading bay for corrie, pre arranged to drop a car of for corrie to drive away in then 4 min man gives him the keys and walks of, then all he would have to do is drive of, plenty of back roads around that area so wouldn't matter if he was over the limit,
that's an interesting theory and very simple "Just use my car". U can also hire cars and get them delivered too. What were corrie's credit and debit card transactions leading up to and including that weekend? Also, talking of food, what time do the takeaway staff get off roughly? And what about flex night clubs taxi service "foxy cars" isnt it?

In my view this is definitely from a mobile phone being used by the person who is "legs". I have doublechecked the footage. They are stood up on the left, near the tree, stationary at the start of the clip. They move their mobile phone or purposefully make it flash in our general direction, and they start walking downward. Running man then enters. Maybe the person with phone had signalled, and thought running man was someone else, hence their surprise when he runs straight past.

I've looked over the footage. You can see the legs person stood around, then mobile flash, then they start walking down, then running man enters, legs stops and turns, camera shoots up to show running man closeup.

The light reflection can be seen in front window, rear window, and, it's not easy to see without video filters, but it also lights up the ground just beneath the tree shadow. I'd say it's 99% the lurkers phone and not a headlight. This is why it's got that neon flare. Only issue is that they say this footage of running man and the lurker is AFTER Corrie entered the horseshoe and not before it?

Anyway I've felt pretty certain for a while now that the lurker in front of Cornhill "emblem on back" and the lurker/legs in running man are one and the same. No wonder they're hunched over using a phone in Cornhill photo and no wonder their mobile phone light shines just before they walk down in the running man footage...

ER....how come I haven't seen this on my minuscule and ever so inferior screen with a crack in it?

...another interesting thought straight from outside the box. I originally though it was a car headlight coming around the corner when Markymint pointed it out. If you suspect it to be a car being unlocked that would be at EXACTLY 0340 that the vehicle was accessed. Was the flash after the running man or before the running man?

Just before I think

If that had happened when Corrie was the one walking down that street, then I might think that someone flashed their headlights to say 'over here'. But ten or fifteen minutes later?

Maybe it was flashing the lurker?? Especially if the theory is it was a woman lurker. Two men and one woman isn't totally unusual is it?

Makes sense, in this day it's not unusual for random selfies

Midsummer, Sorry this site doesn't allow MP4 attachments so I can't show you a HQ version, but this is where to look at least: http://tinypic.com/r/2s00r3l/9

tinypic has squashed the filesize down so much it's practically impossible to see it behind the compression in that link.
You will likely need zoom capabilities and the ability to scroll frame by frame back and forth to see it shining there (from the original source video), so you can become adjusted to the flash on the window and the corresponding light on the ground by the tree, it's faint, but it's there, and it's perfectly timed with the window flash. But I don't need convincing. It's the lurker's phone IMO. This is the clearly the POI, the one they want identified, because they were lurking, not necessarily anything to do with Corrie, but the #1 witness at the least. That said, there's a possibility the lurker is a hooker (as I say tho related or not to corrie's disappearance), hence no-one coming forward to say it is or was them... ?

Do any of the locals know about any of this stuff in a local context? Is the Horseshoe an area you're likely to see nightcrawlers? (the cctv suggests yes)

For the record, as you said 4-6 months, I'm going with the next 96 hours myself.

Can you please set me straight - regarding the the kebab shop, are we talking about 2 different American men?

One that Corrie usually comes in with (but was not there that night), and the 2nd being a different American man that was there in the kebab shoppe that night in black shirt w white letters (that they've already interviewed)?

Two different Americans, if memory serves me correctly.
Plus if the American guy in there buying pizza had been the one that Corrie usually went in with, the pizza shop owner surely wouldn't have commented that Corrie "usually comes in with his American friend from the base" and alluded to the fact that he wasn't there that evening.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

Was the flash that neon blue in the front and side windows of Greggs? If it was from a car then I would say it more likely from xenon or faux xenon headlights. Unlocking a car flashes the indicators and they are orange.

Low intensity neon but looks like the kind you would get when an incoming text message pops up on a phone. If so, the phone would have to be facing the window and the person standing fairly centraly in the 'eyelet' looking towards either Buttermarket (south) or north towards Hughes Electrical. I'd plump for someone waiting for a car coming past Hughes Electrical. Either way it's around 0340 so it's after Corrie's last CCTV footage at 0324. Unless he was the driver looking for Corrie and calling him asking where he was (and then sprinting into the 'Horseshoe')? Hmmmmm.....

I've just been perusing the RAF honington site, bearing in mind one of their men are missing under what has been described as 'odd' circumstances, there is a frightening lack of info on their part, I think they are being far too quiet in all this. Just find it very suspicious, they're almost too quiet iykwim. Maybe suspicious is too strong, I'm just struggling to understand why there has been very little information forthcoming from them at all? Not even a mention of his 'friends' showing concern?

I'd be interested to know which Bin was the one emptied that morning.

If phone did go in bin it would pinpoint the spot (where whatever happened went down)

:dance: have only just started my morning catch up....hope you guys have presented some interesting theories etc...

That far corner on the left would be well hidden if vehicles were parked as they are here. It's really creepy actually :-(

Sorry, I thought my post above was in response to the pic of the bin area :/

Can you please set me straight - regarding the the kebab shop, are we talking about 2 different American men?

One that Corrie usually comes in with (but was not there that night), and the 2nd being a different American man that was there in the kebab shoppe that night in black shirt w white letters (that they've already interviewed)?

My opinion is that they would be 2 different Americans, based on the fact that the pizza man stated that Corrie was not with his American friend.

Looks like this person could be wearing heels?

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    266.8 KB · Views: 249
My opinion is that they would be 2 different Americans, based on the fact that the pizza man stated that Corrie was not with his American friend.
The American guy was the one with the black t shirt USAF from mildenhal and he was with a female friend and they all got a taxi back to mildenhal , I did read some ware can't remember ware, the taxi driver was interview and all checked out,

The American guy was the one with the black t shirt USAF from mildenhal and he was with a female friend and they all got a taxi back to mildenhal , I did read some ware can't remember ware, the taxi driver was interview and all checked out,

Thank you, I just wanted to double check that I had it right!

Interesting really, of footage was deliberately cut so as not to show lurking four minute man (or woman) is it done deliberately because they didn't want the person identified by the footage but by witnesses?

I'd be really really interested to know whether they have four minute lurker entering the horseshoe on cctv. Because it's never been said, and if they don't then they must have entered in a vehicle but left without one.

Ties into the theory there was a vehicle handover. Although you'd also argue it's possible to see the driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd