UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ DCF, you've written takeaway RAF man, but I think you typo'd because he was definitely USAF :)

Cheers! I've got a one year old that's just fell asleep on me so typing is an interesting task lol. I've edited it

Oh, and welcome to all new members and contributors! I'm a little slow with the welcoming I'm so full steam ahead sometimes!

First time poster so please be kind.
Not sure if I have misunderstood the "vehicle " in which Corrie may have travelled but in the first week he went missing the police indicated they were looking for a small blue car traveling at speed towards Tesco roundabout. I cannot find the post anywhere so I hope someone else remembers.
Why do I feel Corrie may have let a friend borrow his car ? Hence the guy in the pizza shop asking for a lift ( not offering a lift -always seemed peculiar to me ) . Maybe that is why " the hoodie person " emerged 4 minutes after Corrie . Had he been in Corries car ( the mystery vehicle) and the driver ( borrower) dropped him off and picked Corrie up. That would explain a wait if his car wasn't actually parked up in BSE but was being driven elsewhere. Was it then driven to Base or back to BSE after dropping Corrie off elsewhere?
so your suggesting one of the 3 vehicles on the cctv coming out of the horsewhatsit is corries vehicle and its been driven around the area during the evening by who exactly? And it comes back to pick corrie up? I thought the car was on Robert boby till the family picked it up some days later.

The hardest part about the bin lorry and why it's so important police can track the movements of these other vehicles is because if the phone did end up in the bin lorry it means Corrie could be anywhere. Literally anywhere.

You're back to whether it was accidental or deliberately binned. It effectively takes you right back to having nothing to go on.

My only reason for discounted the bin lorry personally is because it makes more logical sense for me in my theory as outlined previously that his intention was to go to Barton mills/mildenhall and not honington.

However we all know sometimes people are randomly targeted because they're vulnerable, sometimes people are taken for a criminal reason and to try and think logically about an illogical act is hard.

To suggest this was the doing of such kind of person opens you up to any motive, any destination and one heck of a coincidence the phone went in the one bin that was collected just an hour later. All possible of course.

So nearly an hour after Corrie! I think we all thought at the beginning it was within 20 mins and was already in Barton Mills by 4.20 but now every "fact" is changing like the wind.

If the phone pinged bm mast at 4.58am we can safely assume that's also a similar time to the bin lorry to be entering bm.

Something is just not adding up with this case......

Valid questions being asked and no solid answers being given..

That's very strange as Darroch confirmed in person that it was approx. 3.40am

Would you consider becoming a verified insider so we can discuss what you've found out? Do you know Darroch?

Something is just not adding up with this case......

Valid questions being asked and no solid answers being given..

I know what you mean and it's very frustrating. But... people like us who WANT to actively sleuth the case (I hate the term armchair detectives but reckon sofa sleuthers is fair enough!) want data, facts, confirmations, timelines, maps, pressers, MSM coverage etc etc.

The people who the police NEED to come forward, the locals, the ones who might have tangible evidence or who might have recognised anything amiss, don't really need (or probably desire) to know what time the bin lorry was where or which buildings have CCTV facing which direction.

What we do here is different to the average onlooker, and it's the average local onlookers that might hold the key. So while we're desperate for info we probably won't get it, because in the scale of the investigation we're not that important :cry: Sure, the police might be reading here and there might be some ideas they pick up, and there's some damn good sleuthing going on, but we're not party to the stuff we want because basically from a police point of view we don't really need to know it. And since we haven't done ourselves any favours with the family, somehow I doubt they're going to throw us a bone either.

Sad but true.

If I was you I would go to the police station in person, give them a hard copy of the message when you reported it initially and take a note of the officer's name and number that you report it to the second time. You can even ask them to put it in their desk diary as proof you have reported it. They may well already know but are just not saying for reasons unbeknownst to us mortals. At least you can then be sure and not worry about it further. Keep a note of the date of the second reporting too.
Can I ask what info? I can't see to find anything about it on here?

Evening all, if you recall I spoke about meeting 2 lads from the base with Corrie's puppy. Well one of the lads told us that he had been out with Corrie that night and that he had got a lift into town with him. So Corrie didn't go into town alone.

Post #851 for Lolabear and anyone else who's missed a few pages of reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024