UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching that latest interview where the family thinks Corrie has been waiting to meet with someone... it brings me back to my original theory, grinder, picked up, something has went wrong.
There had been a mention of putting up a reward before but it was turned down, now it seems corries dads side of the family have put up their own cash as a reward... I really hope it helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, can I ask why you added 'with the arms folded again', was there a specific reason you mentioned that?

No particular reason, just his body language - it's not hard to pick up on.

Midsummer, please could you put the 'eyelet' on Purple's edmundos pic with ur pen thingy? Also, is that Looms lane opposite? Just so those of us who don't know BSE can be sure where we are talking about. Also cctv locations of that area? All the maps are on older threads now.
Thanks all. I am trying to see how one gets out on foot unseen. Then I will see how one gets out by vehicle unseen. If anyone has already done that please share. I think Loons Lane my typo is how I will refer to it in future as I'm going nuts now.

Has anyone here used Grindr? Is it possible to use it and for police to be unable to get data from it without the actual phone? If for example the other person deleted their messages would you still be able to see them from corries phone?

I revise something I said earlier. CCTV camera on St John's, seen as "The Bushel" pub on street view, exactly the same as our greenwoods camera, and would potentially see a car come down from Short Brackland, but turning into the next one way system is possible rather than coming right down to the T-junction where the camera is, so again, we have to wonder for how many seconds the Short Brackland direction is ACTUALLY visible (if it's auto rotating like the Greenwoods cam).

I am starting to think the police have a suspect but are gathering as much evidence as they can to make an arrest. Like any case, unless they have 1 piece of concrete evidence then they cant make an arrest. They can only question as a witness.

We need to remember that even if he went in a car, whoever took him has had a huge amount of time to get the car valet to remove any trace.

All the police can do now is try and find evidence.

If they know what car he went in but cannot see him in it from cctv then theres no proof.

I think they have their suspect like I said. Now its about getting as much evidence as possible to be able to make and arrest and get a warrant for house searches etc.

This is why it bothered me that house-to-house enquiries weren't done much closer to the time of the disappearance. It's not just that a car or vehicle might have been valeted but that someone might have noticed someone giving their vehicle an extra clean that weekend. Someone might have noticed odd behaviour...which could be either acting edgy around certain subjects or it could be a sudden release of tension and sense of almost elation. But if you don't talk to people you can't get that sense of who might be holding something back and then correlate back to what you later discover of the people and cars in the area. And lots of people, neighbours or partners, don't come forward. They don't want to suspect that someone they know might have had a part in something 'bad' so they put on blinkers, but careful police questioning might be able to get them to open up and let something slip that doesn't seem very important or doesn't seem to implicate someone in a possible crime, and it could be something as simple as knowing which people on a street are the curtain-twitchers.

It would be a huge area to canvass on foot, though, if you didn't know where to pinpoint those questions or with a profile of what you might be looking for. So it's probably understandable that they couldn't do that at the time.

I think he went passed the cannon bury pub there is apparently no cameras on route to that pub .... There is a camera on the side of the pub but he could of been across the road then headed towards Tesco then the sugar beet kept on walking down the bypass leaving bury ... Route I mean is when on the cctv he turns right yeah goes into the bin area, if he had turned left theres no cameras all the way out of town as that's al houses an just one pub till you get to Tesco roundabout and leave bury.

I've always thought his body language suggests he's walking towards someone. When I meet someone for example in front of a shop in the city, when you get to the point where you can see them but can't talk to them and you're walking towards them it's really awkward, you don't want to just stare at them lol. So you make some kind of acknowledgement they're there and then you look like an idiot looking about and pretending something else has caught your eye or just trying not to scarily stare at the person you're walking towards haha
So do you think his body language meant it was his first meeting or that it was someone he knew?

Has anyone here used Grindr? Is it possible to use it and for police to be unable to get data from it without the actual phone? If for example the other person deleted their messages would you still be able to see them from corries phone?

I believe as soon as you delete your account that any messages sent are gone according to tinder

So do you think his body language meant it was his first meeting or that it was someone he knew?

I think it could go either way. I do it when I'm meeting anybody, but more so someone I do know as I don't want to shout over a distance and I don't want to stare. With unknown people they won't necessarily know it's you until you say hello etc

It sounds a little silly and maybe it's a social anxiety thing and not everyone does it! But I know I don't walk towards someone I'm meeting and stare as I'm walking, I try to look elsewhere or look about, or look down. Mostly I try to be there before the other person haha

I believe as soon as you delete your account that any messages sent are gone according to tinder

So if the person he messaged deleted their account the messages would effectively be lost forever? Even to Corrie on his phone?

So if the person he messaged deleted their account the messages would effectively be lost forever? Even to Corrie on his phone?
But surely there is a way for these companies to keep records? Even if someone's account is closed/deleted the information must be out 'there' somewhere?

I think he went passed the cannon bury pub there is apparently no cameras on route to that pub .... There is a camera on the side of the pub but he could of been across the road then headed towards Tesco then the sugar beet kept on walking down the bypass leaving bury ... Route I mean is when on the cctv he turns right yeah goes into the bin area, if he had turned left theres no cameras all the way out of town as that's al houses an just one pub till you get to Tesco roundabout and leave bury.
But the sniffer dogs didn't find his scent..

thanks bby. So to match up with the phone ping at 04.30 approx 3 miles out of bury it has to be walking or vehicle out and stop off somewhere for provisions like tesco and then drive away after a period of time matching ping at the 3 mile point. This also matched the discounted bin lorry but imo I don't think corrie would have hung around in the bin area for nearly an hour because someone would have seen him and I don't think he would have fallen asleep again cos he'd just woken up.

So the family are saying he may have been picked up by someone he arranged to meet. Whats the betting its a wife from the US base and the husband has caught them in the act. Stand by. Happens all the time. One of my friends who is in the Army recently got caught out in the act with the brigadiers wife!!!! True that!!!

So the family are saying he may have been picked up by someone he arranged to meet. Whats the betting its a wife from the US base and the husband has caught them in the act. Stand by. Happens all the time. One of my friends who is in the Army recently got caught out in the act with the brigadiers wife!!!! True that!!!

My only issue with that, and that's not saying it isn't possible because it is, is that it would leave the wife to also know Corrie has gone missing. It would mean she would have to keep quiet. Dangerously she would be more implicated if she was driving a vehicle that picked him up, so it would be in her best interests to report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow