UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks what if I put it a diiferent way My opinion is that a darroch wasn't the last person to speak to Corrie and Corrie may of usde his mobile to make another call so I am saying that the call may or may not of been to organise a pick up but I'm very sure the family and police are aware of this and the theory of a third party is more than likely then accident on the way home but that's only my opionion

Will a reward help this case be resolved?

I don't think so, but then I guess it depends who's involved and whether money would tempt them. I notice they didn't give a specific amount of money just a figure.

Given the general proximity of the Barton Mills phone mast where Corrie's phone last pinged to the Fiveways roundabout from which roads lead off to major cities including London and Norwich, I have always wondered why there seems to be such a consensus of opinion that he must still be somewhere in the general BSE area, rather than further afield?. What do people think? A number of high profile disappearance cases from the past have involved people being abducted in one area and subsequently found at the side of major roads miles and miles away from where they were abducted. At least one I can remember involved a lorry driver who abducted people along his route from north to south.

Completely unrelated to the above, I was in Central London the other day and saw in a crowded street a man who looked a bit like Corrie, though I am completely sure it was not actually him, and I was reflecting that London would be one of the best places to disappear into if one were so inclined.

I agree that bse is relatively unimportant in terms of where he might be. I feel like Barton mills/mildenhall is probably very important to be checking purely based on the phone evidence and the links he inevitably has with members of usaf there. But there is nothing saying once the phone because inactive he stayed anywhere near mildenhall.

Given the general proximity of the Barton Mills phone mast where Corrie's phone last pinged to the Fiveways roundabout from which roads lead off to major cities including London and Norwich, I have always wondered why there seems to be such a consensus of opinion that he must still be somewhere in the general BSE area, rather than further afield?. What do people think? A number of high profile disappearance cases from the past have involved people being abducted in one area and subsequently found at the side of major roads miles and miles away from where they were abducted. At least one I can remember involved a lorry driver who abducted people along his route from north to south.

Completely unrelated to the above, I was in Central London the other day and saw in a crowded street a man who looked a bit like Corrie, though I am completely sure it was not actually him, and I was reflecting that London would be one of the best places to disappear into if one were so inclined.
The phone was in the BM mast area until 8 a.m. when it disconnected. That's why initially they put corrie and his phone in that area or phone only there. That is the mystery. I think the police have tracked all the vehicles unless they went on back roads.

Thanks what if I put it a diiferent way My opinion is that a darroch wasn't the last person to speak to Corrie and Corrie may of usde his mobile to make another call so I am saying that the call may or may not of been to organise a pick up but I'm very sure the family and police are aware of this and the theory of a third party is more than likely then accident on the way home but that's only my opionion
Interestingly you can make calls through WhatsApp. I have people randomly ring me through it for no reason they just do! I'm guessing if that happened it would be as secret as WhatsApp messages?

Hi bby, your theory is the nub of the matter. He may have gone/met up willingly then it could have gone bosoms up and it was unwilling after that imo.

Interestingly you can make calls through WhatsApp. I have people randomly ring me through it for no reason they just do! I'm guessing if that happened it would be as secret as WhatsApp messages?
As someone posted on a previous thread some of these apps can be misused by ill intentioned perps.

I sometimes use whatsapp for calls, mainly if I can't get a 4G signal but have WiFi,

Whoever 'picked ' him up...Corrie must've organised it...

Because we don't know who it was,that person could be missing along with Corrie?

It's just a blinking mystery!

I've been wondering if Corrie had made plans already to stay out overnight ie to not return to Honington that night, but to stay somewhere else. He could have been staying with a person/s who had agreed to drop him back at his car in BSE the next day.
and something happened to prevent that return to his car next day you mean?

Do you have a link to where the police have said that?

tony W has stated it emphatically many times. I believe the police have said 'virtually impossible' or words to that effect - will go find source

Whoever 'picked ' him up...Corrie must've organised it...

Because we don't know who it was,that person could be missing along with Corrie?

It's just a blinking mystery!
If we're think usaf they could just be out of the country opposed to missing

Does anyone know how easy it is to access the hidden tunnels in Bury St Edmonds ??

tony W has stated it emphatically many times. I believe the police have said 'virtually impossible' or words to that effect - will go find source
with respect TW is not the police. TW still has two options open on latest update.Left on foot or by vehicle.

with respect TW is not the police. TW still has two options open on latest update.Left on foot or by vehicle.

While not the police it does say on the updates the police have tested ways out to see if it's possible

Midsummer, please could you put the 'eyelet' on Purple's edmundos pic with ur pen thingy? Also, is that Looms lane opposite? Just so those of us who don't know BSE can be sure where we are talking about. Also cctv locations of that area? All the maps are on older threads now.
Back to theory. Which is Looms Lane? Is that the one running man turns off out of sight. Where does it go if you walk straight on?

I don't believe the police ever have. In at least 2 of their statements they say "There isn’t 100% CCTV coverage in the area" by which I think they are describing the horseshoe. (See early Oct posts at https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague )

So the police say there isn't 100% coverage. It's really just TW that keeps on saying there is, or words to that effect. TW for some reason also speaks on the police and military's behalf on this subject, saying something like "it's virtually impossible and has been tested that you can't leave without being seen". Suspect if you ask me, it looks easy enough to use Short Brackland and never be seen by a CCTV camera.

All it would take is a bin lorry parked at a specific angle in the horseshoe, for someone to walk over to Short Brackland undetected (viewed from the Greenwoods CCTV camera) then stick to the left hand side of the road to not be seen by the rear Cornhill car-park camera, and then as discussed from this PDF:

Bury CCTV locations (note, these are the main system ones, not private company ones)

... there aren't any of the major CCTV camera's on that side of town at all. You can get up to the ring road without passing any. So this "inner and outer ring" and "virtually impossible" claim IMO, is a wee bit horse-*advertiser censored*. It'd be nice to get official word from the Police or military and not just TW on this matter, because he could be saying that to make someone feel guilty that they are definitely on CCTV so come forward (when perhaps they're not, cos it's clearly not all sunshine and lollipops - it's actually quite easy to avoid detection)

and something happened to prevent that return to his car next day you mean?

Yes.
I haven't mentioned this earlier because I really don't know where I'm going with it. He could easily have asked one of the lads at Honington to take him to pick his car up the next day and if that was the case we can probably disregard what plans he'd made to pick it up. But if it was someone else, who possibly came in from the BM/Mildenhall direction, maybe he'd arranged to stay there overnight.

As I say I don't really know where I'm going with this. But I'd be interested to find out by what means he usually picked up his car when he'd driven in to BSE the night before. Taxi? Walk? Mate from Honington? Mate from elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23