UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a pic from Edmundo Lounge of the same area which is in the police cctv. They also have cctv.
attachment.php
but probably written over by now? imo?

Dunno yet it's taken us all this time for me to see a way out by foot from the front of the horseshoe, if that is the case. JMO

Imo they know what car/vehicle he left in but havnt seen him enter it/identify him due to helmet so can't release it as fact

So now we have:
Exit by foot, vehicle, bike, motorbike , aliens or platform 9 3/4 ?

I'm going with exit by foot and my theory in last thread which was walking/hitching/meeting a car that ties in with phone pings along the A1101 to BM until there is more to go on about the three vehicles leaving the horseshoe.

Here's another photo to show where Edmundo Lounge is. this is the building before it was refurbished and opened in 2015.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20161206_102920.jpg
    20161206_102920.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 160
I think the point the police were making that based on all the cctv in the area, collectively,
there is no way he could walk out of the city unnoticed by cctv

I think what pink puma meant was that corrie leaving his puppy is a reason for him not to have left willingly x

Yes, along with other reasons. AWOL has always been the least likely scenario all along for me.

I think the point the police were making that based on all the cctv in the area, collectively,
there is no way he could walk out of the city unnoticed by cctv

Which "point the police were making" ?

I watched it yesterday - very heartbreaking to watch the shift in Nicolas mindset. I still hope Corrie will be found safe and well, nothing is impossible, even though it seems highly unlikely at this point after all this time.
Forces tv are airing a documentary tomorrow night at 7pm about Corrie, his brother, with the arms folded again, states that he doesn't think it will be a good outcome - sorry, haven't time to find the link, rushing to get ready for work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, can I ask why you added 'with the arms folded again', was there a specific reason you mentioned that?

I'm almost entering the world of alien abduction here but this is a weird one. About a week or so after Corrie disappeared glass started appearing on a Suffolk road at the same time every week. just read that the labels are Scotch and called Jacobite. Is someone trying to send a mestage??? OK I know it sounds mad. have a read...http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/b...ges_label_from_same_brand_of_whisky_1_4780702

I'm almost entering the world of alien abduction here but this is a weird one. About a week or so after Corrie disappeared glass started appearing on a Suffolk road at the same time every week. just read that the labels are Scotch and called Jacobite. Is someone trying to send a mestage??? OK I know it sounds mad. have a read...http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/b...ges_label_from_same_brand_of_whisky_1_4780702
Weird - but this is no where near BSE. No idea what it means though!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

So they think he left in a car with someone and that a third party is involved and are now offering a reward!!

I am starting to think the police have a suspect but are gathering as much evidence as they can to make an arrest. Like any case, unless they have 1 piece of concrete evidence then they cant make an arrest. They can only question as a witness.

We need to remember that even if he went in a car, whoever took him has had a huge amount of time to get the car valet to remove any trace.

All the police can do now is try and find evidence.

If they know what car he went in but cannot see him in it from cctv then theres no proof.

I think they have their suspect like I said. Now its about getting as much evidence as possible to be able to make and arrest and get a warrant for house searches etc.

I agree. I think there is a strong possibility police have an idea who is involved but are still trying to obtain the evidence needed to link that person or people to the crime. Not easy with no body or sightings of Corrie after entering the Horseshoe. I really hope this case doesn't go unsolved due to lack of evidence. Unfortunately that happens even when many people (including police) know who's guilty, I know this from a member of my family's murder unfortunately... those responsible are still at large today and there was a body in that case. If the perpetrators have people covering for them there's not going to be much police can do. I wouldn't be surprised if they've known for a while and may be having trouble finding the vehicle(s) they're looking for or simply just don't have enough evidence if they have.

Midsummer, please could you put the 'eyelet' on Purple's edmundos pic with ur pen thingy? Also, is that Looms lane opposite? Just so those of us who don't know BSE can be sure where we are talking about. Also cctv locations of that area? All the maps are on older threads now.

So they think he left in a car with someone and that a third party is involved and are now offering a reward!!

Where did you see mention of a reward?.I have thought from the beginning that a reward might be a good idea,even though it will,undoubtedly,attract some time wasters.A reward by a tabloid would attract maximum public attention.

Where did you see mention of a reward?.I have thought from the beginning that a reward might be a good idea,even though it will,undoubtedly,attract some time wasters.A reward by a tabloid would attract maximum public attention.
on the post earlier by platform 93/4 there's a link to a live broadcast with Corrie's dad and grandparents who read a statement and offered a reward.

on the post earlier by platform 93/4 there's a link to a live broadcast with Corrie's dad and grandparents who read a statement and offered a reward.

Interesting that this is coming from Corrie's dad's side. He's kept mostly out of the limelight until this point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn