UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost entering the world of alien abduction here but this is a weird one. About a week or so after Corrie disappeared glass started appearing on a Suffolk road at the same time every week. just read that the labels are Scotch and called Jacobite. Is someone trying to send a mestage??? OK I know it sounds mad. have a read...http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/b...ges_label_from_same_brand_of_whisky_1_4780702

That is bizarre!! I wonder if a secret camera needs setting up...

So they think he left in a car with someone and that a third party is involved and are now offering a reward!!

Interesting that this is coming from Corrie's dad's side. He's kept mostly out of the limelight until this point!

Very interesting, Tony and Nicola have been strongly against a reward, I wonder if there's a divide in the family

It sounds very much like the money has come from his grandparents and they have offered the reward off their own backs

Does my link take you to the cannot be spoke of page? If so I didn't mean it to it was a link to the BBC news website

Does my link take you to the cannot be spoke of page? If so I didn't mean it to it was a link to the BBC news website

It takes you to the BBC news Facebook page with the video of the grandparents. I'm not entirely sure if it's strictly allowed because of our current rules but it does go to the video and page of msm so it may be okay.

I agree it's quite telling that the grandparents (and father) think he arranged a meeting and a lift. I don't buy the connection to the abduction attempts, mainly because one of them was just a report of suspicious activity. His dad sounds broken. So terribly sad. I hope this conference gets them the results they need.

Hello Dcflag thank you for my well wishes yesterday ....Yes it is very sad I was wondering in the interview why the stepmum birthdays mention was relevant though :thinking:

I've been wondering if Corrie had made plans already to stay out overnight ie to not return to Honington that night, but to stay somewhere else. He could have been staying with a person/s who had agreed to drop him back at his car in BSE the next day.

I have a feeling Nicola either didn't know or didn't agree to this as there hasn't been a family update or mention of the press meeting with grandparents on corries website
last night she did the forces tv video now this morning this. They must have footage of him leaving in a car but cannot trace who it was with

Can I ask a question (dot want to get in trouble as usual) if someone asks a question to the family and its answered are we allowed to put it on here or do we need to share a link to that question ?

Can I ask a question (dot want to get in trouble as usual) if someone asks a question to the family and its answered are we allowed to put it on here or do we need to share a link to that question ?

May fall under this rule:

"Do not become personally involved in cases by reaching out to case players and then post about it on the forum."

? Not sure. Maybe PM a mod to check?

Hello Dcflag thank you for my well wishes yesterday ....Yes it is very sad I was wondering in the interview why the stepmum birthdays mention was relevant though :thinking:

I thought that too, maybe they mentioned it just to mention her as like others have said, Corrie's father's side have had little involvement with the media, it's been Nicola & family only for the most...

Given the general proximity of the Barton Mills phone mast where Corrie's phone last pinged to the Fiveways roundabout from which roads lead off to major cities including London and Norwich, I have always wondered why there seems to be such a consensus of opinion that he must still be somewhere in the general BSE area, rather than further afield?. What do people think? A number of high profile disappearance cases from the past have involved people being abducted in one area and subsequently found at the side of major roads miles and miles away from where they were abducted. At least one I can remember involved a lorry driver who abducted people along his route from north to south.

Completely unrelated to the above, I was in Central London the other day and saw in a crowded street a man who looked a bit like Corrie, though I am completely sure it was not actually him, and I was reflecting that London would be one of the best places to disappear into if one were so inclined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485