UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And only if discounted means forensically searched.

I guess we're back to waiting for confirmation in some way. Would certainly explain why the police don't think third party

young lad missing in Chatham, how far away is that from BSE?

I'm going to chuck something into the mix here relating to the gay angle we've talked about but which I don't think has been discussed so far.

I did a bit of digging and almost fell off my chair when I discovered that pubs in Honington (The Fox Inn) and Mildenhall (The White Hart Hotel) were specifically listed (albeit as of 2 years ago) as being gay pubs. See 3rd para here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/suffolk/content/articles/2006/01/19/gay_guide_paul_marsden_feature.shtml

Now Google maps suggests that the White Hart Hotel is closed (though under renovation), but it certainly seems to be open according to Trip Advisor:

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Resta...t-Mildenhall_Suffolk_East_Anglia_England.html

Assuming they both still are gay pubs, and Corrie was gay, it would I think be worth knowing whether he frequented either regularly and whether he had any civilian friends in them. It struck me that if he wanted to cadge a lift in the early hours, sending a message via an app to a local gay contact seems as good a way as any.

"Yeah, I know it's late but if you come and get me I'll make it worth your while."

That could place Corrie in a [civilian] property in or near Mildenhall that may not be on the radar yet and not long after he was last seen.

Interesting, eh, the idea that there appear to be gay pubs right outside two of the airforce bases in the region?

As a matter of interest, do any of the locals know whether either pub is still gay or gay friendly?

The Fox at Honington used to be run by a gay couple a few years back. It had since day closed and was re-opened earlier this year. It is now just a normal pub and the landlady is very friendly and would definitely welcome gays

there was an incident lately where someone did end up in the bin, and dies as a result

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Elsey-went-sleep-bin-crushed-death-truck.html

also

man has lucky escape after being seen on cctv

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...homeless-man-sleeping-in-bin-has-lucky-694121

but then its been forensically checked, but had it been thoroughly cleaned before hand removing all evidence?

Going with my theory the bin lorry we know about that was forensically searched is the one that would have took the phone in a cardboard only bin. The question then is if Corrie went into, or was placed into, a general waste bin and picked up by a later collection before the alarm was raised. I have wondered why the Police put the recycling waste on hold and then a few days? later released it back and decided not to bother searching it. What really prompted that decision? My theory here could explain it and also the tracing and eliminating of every person and vehicle over the past 9+ weeks makes more sense too if they are thinking the same way. Eliminate everything/one else until only one explanation remains.

I still haven't personally seen anything that discounts this officially. If I missed something please anyone link me up.

...and were these 12 only seen "the once" at this particular location.

No other cameras picked up where they went ?
No other cameras picked up where they came from ?

Have 12 of them disappeared (or 10, depending on which report !)

Maybe "bad reporting" ?
It would be good to get it confirmed from other sources, as it is quite a "biggy".

The thing is....
AWOL. Then how did he leave the horseshoe area unseen ?
Suicide. Then how did he leave the horseshoe area unseen ?
Random attack. Ditto
Taken unwillingly. Ditto
Went willingly. Ditto

If the 4 vehicles are "discounted" and he couldn't leave that specific area unseen.... then Occam's shaving kit says "he's still there". But they say he's not !

Round and round and round we go !

Enjoy the ride!!!!!

I'm sure I read somewhere that the bin man had seen Corrie with 2 others. Can anyone else remember reading this? Not sure though if it was on here though!

I have seen someone else quote this and likely that's what you noticed too but I believe it's an error....binman seeing the 3 youths got crossed with seeing Corrie and 2 others = chinese whispers

*if* the vehicles have been cleared then it could only mean he went in a general waste bin and his phone the BM bin. Even this has the problem of being missed by the bin lorry collecting it and then again being missed at the incinerator site or wherever general waste is taken. Still very unlikely, but it has happened.

What else could it be? Aliens?

I don't think he'd have gone in a general waste bin as you would think it would be unusually heavy. I would have thought that the Police would have covered this anyway as presumably these bins are also weighed?

I don't think he'd have gone in a general waste bin as you would think it would be unusually heavy. I would have thought that the Police would have covered this anyway as presumably these bins are also weighed?

Plus he'd have been in there till after the weekend and I'm sure they'd be used. I think it would be hard going to completely conceal a person, especially a 200lb person in a bin

My mum is quite a layman in this case. She's watched the earlier press interviews and bits and pieces. I chatted about some of the stuff we've discussed and she said without me saying any theories just facts that she thought he was awol. She said something didn't sit right with her, the first interview with darroch and Nicola she just got odd feelings, and thy contrasted with the grandparents where she felt they really were utterly devastated.

My mum is a bit of a crime buff, she'd be at home on this forum! But I thought it was interesting to ask a more outside perspective and I'll admit I was shocked that awol was her first conclusion.

Most of the people I have spoken to are of the same opinion, and to me it is looking the most likely.

I've watched the live broadcact, it was useful for me to get a feel for the town centre and to see the horseshoe.

The reporter did say that about the vehicles but I wonder if he's got that quite right, a facebook live broadcast isn't going to be as reliable as a fact checked news bulletin IMO is there a link to a bbc source to confirm it?

With the murder of my family member the local newspaper got the make of vehicle seen and the name of the street where he was killed wrong (and that was in an appeal for information!) so nothing would surprise me. You'd think reporters would be careful to get important information correct but that's not always the case unfortunately. I think the police need to give an official update as it's all a bit of a shambles really.

they didn't seem to notice the 2 in the link I posted where weight was concerned, one only got noticed as they saw his head peeping out!

Most of the people I have spoken to are of the same opinion, and to me it is looking the most likely.

It's just freaked me out a bit. When a case catches her eye (like the McCann case) she pours over all the court documents and police reports, she's not seen much of Corrie, she doesn't follow it. Took me by surprise as I'd expect most people to assume he's been kidnapped and murdered or accidentally come to harm walking home but she said she absolutely bets he's done a runner. Strange really.

Sometimes when you're so involved you get bogged down in the finer details. I'd say everyone on here ask someone who has limited case knowledge. Give them the facts and ask their opinion. It was so interesting.

I have seen someone else quote this and likely that's what you noticed too but I believe it's an error....binman seeing the 3 youths got crossed with seeing Corrie and 2 others = chinese whispers

Although with what Corrie was wearing, he wouldn't be confused with anyone. I get the Chinese whispers bit though.

done that with hubby, straight off, he's walked into something he shouldn't have and he's 'brown bread'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member