GUILTY UK - Eleanor Williams, 19, from Barrow, made false sex trafficking and abuse claims, May 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“Ms Blackwell said it was the defence case that those on the list who gave evidence in court were in fact lying about being sexually abused but it was now accepted the others were telling the truth. “

Wait what? Her own defence barrister is saying that they have changed their minds and believe the witnesses are telling the truth? Am I understanding that right?
Yes what I thought it implied too?! Totally bizarre case!

More bizarre claims of a baby! This case just keeps getting stranger!

Clearly, she's not well. It's a terrible shame that a mental illness as severe as this should be being dealt with within an expensive judicial system. How did these cases ever get to the point where she could be accused of 'perverting the course of justice' when there's been zero evidence or proof of any of her claims in the first place, they should not have been progressed by the police and if they really wanted to stop her from making false claims they could have had her for wasting police time and had her picked up by psychiatry.

More bizarre claims of a baby! This case just keeps getting stranger!

Even her own sister has testified that nothing happened to her.

"Williams’ sister, Lucy Williams, gave evidence last week to say that the sisters travelled to Amsterdam in November 2018 to celebrate Eleanor’s upcoming 18th birthday, along with Lucy’s boyfriend. She said the three shared a room and that they didn’t notice Eleanor going missing during the break."

How did these cases ever get to the point where she could be accused of 'perverting the course of justice' when there's been zero evidence or proof of any of her claims in the first place

This is 2022. The false testimony of criminals like Eleanor alone can be sufficient to charge and sometimes even convict her innocent victims throughout the United States and in many other countries including the UK.

"Taking to the witness box, Mr Ramzan repeatedly denied he had ever had any contact with the defendant. [...]

Answering no to another question from Ms Blackwell, he asked her 'are you delusional?'

He then complained to the judge of being asked the 'same' question.

[...]

Summarising, Dr Armour said the injuries were 'consistent' with this woman striking herself a multiplicity of times with a hammer [...]

Jurors were also taken through a book of songs said to have been written by the defendant. [...] ...the defendant is talking, the prosecution say, about harming herself with a knife" [...]

Eleanor Williams Trial: Mohammed Ramzan tells court he's been 'put through hell!'

"The weapon, which was in an evidence bag and had 'extensive blood staining', was passed around members of the jury on Tuesday. Photos of her alleged self-inflicted injuries were also shown to the court. [...]

Williams, of Teasdale Road, Walney, bought a similar hammer in Tesco eight days before the supposed attack, the court heard.

Forensic scientist Jasmine Mears said DNA profiles found on the hammer matched Williams and it is a billion times more likely that DNA found on the shaft and handle of the hammer belong to her than to anyone else."

Jury shown hammer 'fake' gang victim 'used to injure herself'

Wow, this is a bizarre case! I don't know the background but this whole situation is tragic. It does strike me though that IF she fabricated the story and sent herself the messages, even beat herself with a hammer etc., this took a whole lot of planning and forethought!

Last edited:
Starting to think that Ellie might have some learning challenges. She’s very brave to be taking the stand but her accusations are very confusing and don’t seem to be substantiated by any evidence… so far anyway.
It seems like a very chaotic lifestyle at the very least.

Starting to think that Ellie might have some learning challenges. She’s very brave to be taking the stand but her accusations are very confusing and don’t seem to be substantiated by any evidence… so far anyway.
It seems like a very chaotic lifestyle at the very least.
If she did lie about this whole thing then I think it's clear something is not quite right with her. I'm assuming she has some mental health issues.

"Mr Sandiford asked: "Are you saying you can't remember what happened at Cameron Bibby's house?"

Williams said yes.

Mr Sandiford said: "You are saying 'I'm not guilty because whether the allegation is correct or not I believe it to be true'?

"Yes," Williams said.

When he put it to her that she told a sexual health nurse that she had been raped, Williams said: "No I said I believed."

Eleanor Williams says she 'can't remember' events of night she claimed she was raped

"Cross-examining Williams at Preston Crown Court on Monday, Jonathan Sandiford KC, prosecuting, asked her about a hammer she bought in Tesco on May 11 2020.

Williams told the court: “I wouldn’t buy a hammer to hurt myself, I’m not a psychopath.”

Mr Sandiford said: “What’s your explanation as to why that hammer, in that state, was found a few metres from where police located you?”

She replied: “I can’t explain that.”

Eleanor Williams tell court: 'I'm not a psychopath'

The dates she added to the injury photos posted on her SM on May 20, 2020 — the day after the purported attack — seem unusual. In the caption she claimed that she had been attacked before, and I presume some (or all?) of these photos were from those earlier attacks, as they are dated 2019. But the injuries seem to be getting worse as the dates progress, instead of healing. Or it almost seems that as one black eye was healing, a new black eye would emerge on the opposite side just a few days later.

She would come home with new injuries every few days? No one in her life reported anything, when she was beaten again and again and again every few weeks? She’s smiling in some of the photos, in the midst of these constant attacks?

And it seems unusual to have uploaded these pictures the very next day after her last disappearance and attack. Of course we all process things and respond to trauma differently, but I’d expect someone to still be in pain, exhausted, resting, recuperating, busy with police interviews, and absolutely terrified of this gang retaliating?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back