GUILTY UK - Eleanor Williams, 19, from Barrow, made false sex trafficking and abuse claims, May 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
..."Letters allegedly written by Mr Ramzan, but which a handwriting expert said were likely to have been written by Williams, were found in a box at the foot of her bed, the court has heard.

Mr Sandiford told the jury: "What the prosecution say is these documents, the Rammi letters, you may think descend into an element of fantasy about the relationship between the defendant and Mohammed Ramzan and the existence of a son called Bailey who does not and has never existed." [...]

The trial was adjourned until Thursday."

Eleanor Williams 'staged finale to grooming lies by injuring herself'

10​
T20207207
T20207487​
Eleanor Williams​
Details:Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 09:53
Trial (Part Heard) - ELEANOR WILLIAMS; Defence Closing Speech - 10:02
Trial (Part Heard) - Legal Submissions - 11:24
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 11:40 - 11:29
Trial (Part Heard) - ELEANOR WILLIAMS; Defence Closing Speech - 11:47
Trial (Part Heard) - ELEANOR WILLIAMS; Defence Closing Speech - 12:49
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 14:15 - 13:01
Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 14:18
Trial (Part Heard) - ELEANOR WILLIAMS; Defence Closing Speech - 14:20
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 15:40 - 15:25
Trial (Part Heard) - ELEANOR WILLIAMS; Defence Closing Speech - 15:37
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 10:00 - 15:52

https://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearings-lists/Preston-Crown-Court.php

"Ms Blackwell told the jury Williams led a "chaotic lifestyle" and listed a number of occasions in 2019 and 2020 when she had been reported missing or taken to hospital.

She said: "We invite you to say in this case there is considerable room for doubt."

The trial was adjourned to Friday when Judge Robert Altham will sum up the case.

Jurors in trial of woman accused of grooming gang lies 'must consider injuries'

A woman who falsely claimed she had been raped and trafficked by an Asian grooming gang has been found guilty of perverting the course of justice.
Eleanor Williams, 22, of Barrow-in-Furness, was found guilty of eight counts at Preston Crown Court.

A woman who falsely claimed she had been raped and trafficked by an Asian grooming gang has been found guilty of perverting the course of justice.
Eleanor Williams, 22, of Barrow-in-Furness, was found guilty of eight counts at Preston Crown Court.

Hopefully she'll receive a very long sentence. She ruined people's lives and imo would deserve it.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
Myths about Sexual Assault Reports | Health Promotion | Brown University
False reports of sexual assault are dramatically overestimated. Poorly constructed studies and a lack of understanding of the dynamics of sexual assault contribute to this problem. In rigorous research, rates of false reports are consistently very low, ranging from 2% to 10%. This is similar to rates of false reports for other crimes.
<modsnip - rude>

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why they ever even accepted the money, her own sister testified against her lies in court so they clearly knew she was making it up.

THE sister of Eleanor Williams told a court she did not see the defendant go off on her own while they were together in Amsterdam.

She said the three of them stayed in one hotel room with the defendant in a single bed and the others in a double.

She was asked if at any point of them being together she noticed the defendant go off on her own.

"Not that I recall," she said. She added: "It's not likely but she could have. We were all sharing one room and our bed was closer to the door.

I don't understand why they ever even accepted the money, her own sister testified against her lies in court so they clearly knew she was making it up.

THE sister of Eleanor Williams told a court she did not see the defendant go off on her own while they were together in Amsterdam.

She said the three of them stayed in one hotel room with the defendant in a single bed and the others in a double.

She was asked if at any point of them being together she noticed the defendant go off on her own.

"Not that I recall," she said. She added: "It's not likely but she could have. We were all sharing one room and our bed was closer to the door.
I agree, but I don't understand how you can fund a legal case and then demand the money back when you realise you're on the wrong side. If it's been spent on legal expenses then that is exactly what the money was intended for.

I agree, but I don't understand how you can fund a legal case and then demand the money back when you realise you're on the wrong side. If it's been spent on legal expenses then that is exactly what the money was intended for.
Yes that's a good point actually. It's an odd situation to crowdfund for as until it goes to trial you don't really know either way of guilt or innocence. I'd want rid of it and would give it back or donate to charity but something tells me they've most likely spent it. Also would she have received legal aid if she could not afford court costs? In which case, then what exactly has it been spent on?

Yes that's a good point actually. It's an odd situation to crowdfund for as until it goes to trial you don't really know either way of guilt or innocence. I'd want rid of it and would give it back or donate to charity but something tells me they've most likely spent it. Also would she have received legal aid if she could not afford court costs? In which case, then what exactly has it been spent on?
Apparently it's been offered to charities and they won't accept it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back