GUILTY UK - Ellie Butler, 6, brutally murdered, Sutton, 28 Oct 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Omw it's like watching paint dry... I can't settle... I'm in n out of here. Twatter. And Court News UK. .. #goingcrazy

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Just showing my face again to say I am hanging in there with you all (*waves to regulars and lurkers!*) and hoping for a verdict soon. There hasn't been a day for a while now where this case hasn't been on my mind.

Just showing my face again to say I am hanging in there with you all (*waves to regulars and lurkers!*) and hoping for a verdict soon. There hasn't been a day for a while now where this case hasn't been on my mind.
Hi bluefoxglove wb.
I really do hope for one soonest. the longer the Jury is out makes me more nervous. :/

Jury will possibly of adjourned for lunch at this point or will do soon.

Welcome to all the new members!

Sorry to hear about your cat, Tortoise :(

I'm supposed to be working on my PhD proposal today

Welcome to all the new members!

Sorry to hear about your cat, Tortoise :(

I'm supposed to be working on my PhD proposal today
Hi flutterby. Good luck on the PhD :)

Welcome new members.

Torotise, I dont; know if it'll work for cats but putting a tablet in a bit of cream cheese (like Philadelphia) works brilliantly for dogs.

I take it that there is not much chance of a verdict today then peeps?

What time does the jury get sent home?

Thanks for all the advice for giving my Buddy her tablets. Did the first one at the vets this morning with a pill dispenser/injector kind of thing, slipped it on to her tongue through the side of her mouth between her teeth (she was pretending she had lockjaw just to make it easier for me :crosseyed: :rolleyes:). Only a few scratches on my arms trying to get her into her carrier before we left. So it will be fun. A normal thyroid reading is between 19 and 60, hers was 279! So, I look forward hopefully to seeing her feeling better and putting back on the weight.

Back on topic - just found these pictures of JG :yes: :talker: :no: while I was looking through the emojies.

Come on jury. I think the manslaughter alternative has added another dimension to the debate.

Thanks for all the advice for giving my Buddy her tablets. Did the first one at the vets this morning with a pill dispenser/injector kind of thing, slipped it on to her tongue through the side of her mouth between her teeth (she was pretending she had lockjaw just to make it easier for me ... Only a few scratches on my arms trying to get her into her carrier before we left. So it will be fun. A normal thyroid reading is between 19 and 60, hers was 279! So, I look forward hopefully to seeing her feeling better and putting back on the weight.

Back on topic -while I was looking through the emojies.

Come on jury. I think the manslaughter alternative has added another dimension to the debate.

BIB I know, more silliness whilst we wait, for want of something better to say

for JG : tantrum: :dramaqueen: :furious:

for BB : :silenced:

for Judge Wilkie :judge:

PS. Well done Buddy. 279!!!!

edit - soz, had to delete ur emojis, as only 5 per post

I take it that there is not much chance of a verdict today then peeps?

What time does the jury get sent home?
I don't know I'm sure it's soon tho as it's gone 4p.m now. Soooo frustrating :/

The longer they're out the more I worry. Due to Jury hasn't got a firm idea in mind to agree on.

Welcome new members.

Torotise, I dont; know if it'll work for cats but putting a tablet in a bit of cream cheese (like Philadelphia) works brilliantly for dogs.
You can also use a bit of butter. Or some fish. Or a piece of their food. To wrap the tab in.

I wonder/hope that the debate is about murder/manslaughter rather than guilty/not guilty

I wonder/hope that the debate is about murder/manslaughter rather than guilty/not guilty
Well yes. The overlying thing for me is. Okay maybe he didn't intend to set out to murder Ellie. But. There's a point in which a small body can withstand a barrage of injuries such as she did. Most kids fall over. Usually ending in a bruise or stitches or plaster cast due to a fracture. So when he (bb) is there pushing her forcefully. Lashing out around her head her torso. Which hit will be the kill hit?
It wasn't pre meditated. Or was it. Did they realise there was something really wrong with Ellie? Maybe she was beaten lost her footing and fell?
We don't know this. Only one does... a second person knows some. And this is the dilemma.
No pre meditation means no murder can be accounted.
Which gives us the Manslaughter charge. Which is fairly reduced on sentencing time.

This is what I'm assuming their quandary is.....
MOO of course.

I'm having faith in the jury. I know that even if my mind was made up I'd still be discussing the facts to make sure.

Maybe the sticking point is JG's charge of child cruelty.

Time isn't important, the verdict is.

Really hoping for justice for Ellie.

It'll come, I'm sure.

Well yes. The overlying thing for me is. Okay maybe he didn't intend to set out to murder Ellie. But. There's a point in which a small body can withstand a barrage of injuries such as she did. Most kids fall over. Usually ending in a bruise or stitches or plaster cast due to a fracture. So when he (bb) is there pushing her forcefully. Lashing out around her head her torso. Which hit will be the kill hit?
It wasn't pre meditated. Or was it. Did they realise there was something really wrong with Ellie? Maybe she was beaten lost her footing and fell?
We don't know this. Only one does... a second person knows some. And this is the dilemma.
No pre meditation means no murder can be accounted.
Which gives us the Manslaughter charge. Which is fairly reduced on sentencing time.

This is what I'm assuming their quandary is.....
MOO of course.

Murder doesn't have to have been pre-meditated. Just having intent at the time is sufficient.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back