GUILTY UK - Ellie Butler, 6, brutally murdered, Sutton, 28 Oct 2013 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[Was meant to have colour done last Saturday now looking very grey 😯 tomorrow or Friday but Thursday need to be out by 4.15 Friday by 3.15QUOTE=Tortoise;12645436]Murder doesn't have to have been pre-meditated. Just having intent at the time is sufficient.[/QUOTE]

Hi jury dismissed at 4 pm. Back again tomorrow! Michelle

In MOO. There is only so much a small body will/can take. BB & JG would know this because of the previous court cases and research they both undertook.
I hope the jury will see this and find them both guilty. The actions of both BB & JG have been gross. It seems to me that Ellie was probably beaten (around the
head because bruising would not be visible) several times. Likely the night and again after JG left for work. JG would know Ellie was badly injured. She did nothing.
BB has something on JG. It could be she has also beaten Ellie.
I'm sorry if this post seems to be repeating the obvious but this case has made me sick. I hope there is a very public serious case review following the verdicts. The verdicts are worth waiting for, so as there can be as much media coverage as possible. They are both guilty and the jury will agree.
RIP Jo Cox

I'm having faith in the jury. I know that even if my mind was made up I'd still be discussing the facts to make sure.

Maybe the sticking point is JG's charge of child cruelty.

Time isn't important, the verdict is.

Really hoping for justice for Ellie.

It'll come, I'm sure.
I'm sure their decision will be fine..
We ALL want justice for Ellie.
That's why we are here everyday. Making our views loud and proud.
As for JG. Tis a tougher one. Yes guilty to perverting the course.
Cruelty? I'm a mom. And most moms will tell you when they know their child is ill in pain or anything out of the ordinary. And rectify the issue as fast as possible. Your child becomes above you or your partner or anyone else.
JG failed that numerous times.
An ex friend of mine a few years back. Stood by her bf side and he continued his anger onto her child. She was charged with child abuse by failing to protect her child.

OMG. I do feel for the Jury tho. Horrid case. Horrid parents. ;/

I'm having faith in the jury. I know that even if my mind was made up I'd still be discussing the facts to make sure.

Maybe the sticking point is JG's charge of child cruelty.

Time isn't important, the verdict is.

Really hoping for justice for Ellie.

It'll come, I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Murder doesn't have to have been pre-meditated. Just having intent at the time is sufficient.
Thanks Tortoise. I'm not too good with the end of case Jury legalities.
Now that would really mash things up a bit. Hope yr kitty is fine (:

[Was meant to have colour done last Saturday now looking very grey 😯 tomorrow or Friday but Thursday need to be out by 4.15 Friday by 3.15QUOTE=Tortoise;12645436]Murder doesn't have to have been pre-meditated. Just having intent at the time is sufficient.

Hi jury dismissed at 4 pm. Back again tomorrow! Michelle[/QUOTE]
Thanks Michelle (:

In MOO. There is only so much a small body will/can take. BB & JG would know this because of the previous court cases and research they both undertook.
I hope the jury will see this and find them both guilty. The actions of both BB & JG have been gross. It seems to me that Ellie was probably beaten (around the
head because bruising would not be visible) several times. Likely the night and again after JG left for work. JG would know Ellie was badly injured. She did nothing.
BB has something on JG. It could be she has also beaten Ellie.
I'm sorry if this post seems to be repeating the obvious but this case has made me sick. I hope there is a very public serious case review following the verdicts. The verdicts are worth waiting for, so as there can be as much media coverage as possible. They are both guilty and the jury will agree.
RIP Jo Cox
Exactly. more went on in that house in the 24 hours preceeding and running upto the 999 call. We've said that from the get go as timings don't add up. But per say. We won't ever know.
Oh he and she are very well versed in the child abuse laws. Hence why they've pulled solicitors off new ones in. More witnesses evidence in from the USA . That weren't really saying much else from the court supplied medical evidence.
Having faith in the jury that they give these two some cell time so they can. Drive themselves more nuttier than they already are. (:

I like to imagine the jury sitting playing noughts and crosses to pass enough time to wind that pair up :laughing:

I like to imagine the jury sitting playing noughts and crosses to pass enough time to wind that pair up :laughing:
Lol yeah. I bet they're feeling it about now too.. does she JG have to still appear everyday while Jury is out?
I'm guessing that's a yes as a result can happen at any time. (:

Yeah i guess she would gigi , I hope someones got their camera set on continuous mode to capture her face.

Yeah i guess she would gigi , I hope someones got their camera set on continuous mode to capture her face.
Hehehe sorry had to lol at that one!
She be doing the "Churchill" oh yes she be! (:

Well done Wales & England at tonight's matches. 🖒

Thank you SuperN

That all makes sense.
Pls correct me ( I've been away from this thread, so already a bit rusty on it )

but as both(?) will be convicted, at the very minimum of "perversion", as they have both admitted it, they surely won't have a chance of getting younger daughter back? So they won't be able to pursue this through Family courts, if for example, JG got suspended for perversion and decided to pursue? ( Thus we should be ok, posting previously restricted stuff, as long as we are all clear of TOS ) Dumb point maybe? Am ill -informed about this kind of stuff, so bear with me.

Anyway, I think a handy reminder on not mentioning names of related fam members incl youngest dau , is worth doing as I am happy to say we have new members/posters and will possibly get more.
What do you reckon Super?

Super - also another Q, Is it correct that a transcript of the Judgement will not *be available online at a future point? ie. we are dependent on reporters? I have vague recollections of this* from a previous case.

Regardless of whether the younger child goes back into their home (pretty inconceivable I would have thought), their may still be restrictions in order to protect her privacy, it's probably worth assuming their are until confirmed otherwise. In terms of the judgement (I'm guessing you mean sentencing remarks) sometimes they release them on judiciary.co.uk, but it can be pretty patchy.

Regardless of whether the younger child goes back into their home (pretty inconceivable I would have thought), their may still be restrictions in order to protect her privacy, it's probably worth assuming their are until confirmed otherwise. In terms of the judgement (I'm guessing you mean sentencing remarks) sometimes they release them on judiciary.co.uk, but it can be pretty patchy.
Maybe there could be a memo on thread. Stating the delicate details of reporting restrictions. As in initials of subjects written about. Etc.
Some posters or newbies pick it up anyhow once they've read thru the different threads. And seen how conversation etiquette goes.

Maybe there could be a memo on thread. Stating the delicate details of reporting restrictions. As in initials of subjects written about. Etc.
Some posters or newbies pick it up anyhow once they've read thru the different threads. And seen how conversation etiquette goes.

Good idea Gigi.
We'll maybe get a new thread for sentencing? We are on page 60 after all. Can post it at the front of that?

Good idea Gigi.
We'll maybe get a new thread for sentencing? We are on page 60 after all. Can post it at the front of that?
That's a great idea. It's just well it can be a very fast moving pace to keep up when the thread is busy. Even I'm still learning. Especially so since I've come over to Tapatalk. As they just upgraded the software.
Just a quick menu of the need to knows. (:

Dear Jury,
Please could you come to your decision tomorrow. Pleeeese.
My washing is piling up. Any clean clothes I have are piling up in the ironing basket. The fridge is bare. The dog hasn`t been fed.
Please.............
Michelle
P.S. Only joking about the dog............but not about the rest!

Dear Jury,
Please could you come to your decision tomorrow. Pleeeese.
My washing is piling up. Any clean clothes I have are piling up in the ironing basket. The fridge is bare. The dog hasn`t been fed.
Please.............
Michelle
P.S. Only joking about the dog............but not about the rest!
Lol!

I know the feeling. Yr not alone 😂

PhD application sent this evening. I stopped refreshing the BBC at 5pm when I figured the jury had gone home!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back