GUILTY UK - Ellie Butler, 6, brutally murdered, Sutton, 28 Oct 2013 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry, I can't get onto my pms right now! I'm on Tapatalk and it only seems to let me see my messages when I first go on Tapatalk. I will leave and come back on to see if I can see them.

No probs squish, it was just in case you hadn't already read it.

JWilkie sentencing

You exploited and
manipulated your friend Iain Hudson, engaging in phone communication giving the impression of
normality
shortly before Jennie’s arrival home and ensured that it was on the record by texting
him after phoning him

There you go, we talked about this but wasn't sure what BB was trying to do.
Ian never testified AFAIK . ( Pls correct me court attenders, if he did and reporting was restricted)
We'll never really know what that call was about though. Nor the judge Only BB knows and he isn't telling.

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/r-v-butler-gray-sentencing.pdf

Omw finally I'm up to date....

Basically cutting a line thru all the legalities of the authorities involved.

From the time BB & JG launched the appeal case. THEY set out what they wanted as their outcome.
1st legal team was obviously the original team. But they didn't cut it or they didn't trust them. Down to BB being given a custodial.

2nd team. After slogging thru the case from its outset. Preparing a defence for an appeal to quash the sentence. After BB research in prison. Finding medical discrepancies. And the finding of cyst on Ellie's vocal chords.
And on the revoked sentence. Requesting the children be returned. And putting 'quote' conditions against authorities.
Case fell thru. Due to BB not getting what he wanted.

3rd team.... failed Ellie.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I have concluded that you did inflict
the fractured scapula on Ellie. This will result in an enhanced minimum term as the sentences
will have to be concurrent. Ellie was particularly vulnerable because of her age and history. There
is a gross breach of trust at the heart of your offending. You have deprived Ellie’s younger sibling
of a lifelong sibling companion. In that regard your hypocrisy in affecting outrage with the
coroner and your previous legal advisers for failing to prevent Ellie’s cremation is breath taking

Judge Wilkie again.
You can see why we all got interested in justice for Ellie with this particular case.

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/r-v-butler-gray-sentencing.pdf

BBC 6.00pm news interesting just cause it had the school head on , he explained they were NOT allowed to contact SS, as they normally would have done in every other suspicious case. They could only treat it as an attendance issue!

It's all falling into place.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcnews

BBC 6.00pm news interesting just cause it had the school head on , he explained they were NOT allowed to contact SS, as they normally would have done in every other suspicious case. They could only treat it as an attendance issue!

It's all falling into place.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcnews

Where are you watching the BBC News? My BBC1 has football on and news at 7. Was waiting for ITV at 6.30 as it's the lead story

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36516384 The report here has the same info about the school

JWilkie sentencing

You exploited and manipulated your friend Iain Hudson, engaging in phone communication giving the impression of
normality shortly before Jennie’s arrival home and ensured that it was on the record by texting
him after phoning him

There you go, we talked about this but wasn't sure what BB was trying to do.
Ian never testified AFAIK . ( Pls correct me court attenders, if he did and reporting was restricted)
We'll never really know what that call was about though. Nor the judge Only BB knows and he isn't telling.

Hmmn, so could be that he called his friend about one thing then deliberately texted him about something else straight after to make it look like the call was about the same thing as the text.

From using kids face paints to cover bruises when meeting the grandparents... to setting up their younger child to be the one to find Ellie dead, this pair are the most calculating couple I think I've ever come across.

I'm a crying mess. ITV led with Ellie and now talking about Jo Cox with a interview with her husband

I'm very pleased this monster was jailed I just wish it was for a whole life term this individual is very dangerous and very violent. What he and his wife did to try and cover up poor Ellie's murder is disgusting it is a great pity evil individuals are able to become parents.

I'm reading the Serious Case review now. Poor dog hasn't even been for a walk, have done very little this afternoon - chained to a laptop - how bad is that!!:facepalm:

Anyway as well as Hannah Hillman( exGF) being unwilling to testify at one point to his assaults, I'm wondering if underlined might include that family member rumour ( newspaper comment, trying to be vague, sorry)

In respect of Mr F’s (BB) health, records describe a pattern of frequent injuries related to alcohol,

assaults and fights as well as a history of depression. Police and Probation records show a

long history of offending, including a 3 year 11 month prison sentence for armed robbery

with violence and witness intimidation, charges of ABH and an assault on a pregnant ex-
girlfriend. Many other alleged incidents did not proceed to court as witnesses /
alleged

victims would not pursue a case against Mr F.
He frequently breached community orders

and failed to co-operate with Probation staff. He reported a history of being sexually abused

as a child by a relative, had a history of self-harm and was referred for psychotherapeutic

help. Mr F appears not to have held employment for many years.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ILmebheQx3YmhvbjVYOHlpN2M/view?pref=2&pli=1

Hmmn, so could be that he called his friend about one thing then deliberately texted him about something else straight after to make it look like the call was about the same thing as the text.

From using kids face paints to cover bruises when meeting the grandparents... to setting up their younger child to be the one to find Ellie dead, this pair are the most calculating couple I think I've ever come across.

Yes BIB, something fishy as many of you have said before.

PS that Chilli tonight text was c.30mins before his first call to JG at work, just after lunch. I never knew that. Something is off. Did she respond at all. It seems not.
"Fancy a bit chill tonight x", it's in one of the papers today. Maybe it's of no consequence.

Where are you watching the BBC News? My BBC1 has football on and news at 7. Was waiting for ITV at 6.30 as it's the lead story

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36516384 The report here has the same info about the school

Sorry it was live on Iplayer when I posted so I could just press "restart the current programme" and rewind. It will surely be on London news which will be in their news category OR poss BBC news website will have a clip?

In March 2008 the Psychiatrist’s reports on each parent were presented to the court,

having had access to a wide range of background material. In respect of Mr F( BB) his

family, employment and criminal history are covered. It notes there are significant

discrepancies in his and the Police accounts of the seriousness of the assault
on his

former girlfriend and there were discrepancies in his account given to the Judge

regarding Child D’s injuries. He also denied he had been abused as a child. He

admitted to having a temper. There was no evidence of any symptoms of mental

disorder. The conclusion (bearing in mind the timing of this assessment being after

Judge 01’s finding of fact against him, but before his criminal conviction for injuring

Child D) was that “the potential risk to a child in his unsupervised care would have to

be said to be high”. This was further judged to be compounded by his level of denial.

In respect of Ms M( JG) the report again details her family, employment and relationship

history. It notes that no symptoms of mental disorder or clinical depression were

found and also records
that Ms M had no intention of resuming a relationship with Mr

F. The report concludes “If any evidence of a closer relationship did emerge at any

stage, given the level of risk posed by [Mr F], I would have very significant concerns

about [Child D].( Ellie)

NO symptoms of disorder etc for JG!!

So at least we know why it didn't come up a trial, it had already been done.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ILmebheQx3YmhvbjVYOHlpN2M/view?pref=2&pli=1

about young daughter ( Gigi I know you can't do links on your phone , that's why I am pasting snippets from the pdf) everyone else reading the PDF just ignore me ;)

Child S,( youngest) full sibling to Child D ( ellie) , was born in Worthing (although it took some time to establish

that Mr F( BB) was the father). Ms M (JG) had concealed the pregnancy and birth from agencies in

Sutton and from her family, and Child S’s existence was only discovered when Ms M was

arrested on 07 February 2010 for shoplifting and had a young baby with her. At this point

Ms M tried to evade Children’s Services by claiming to have moved to Liverpool.
On 21

March 2010 Ms M and Child S were located by the Police in Sussex; there were concerns

about Child S e.g. being found in filthy clothes, which suggested neglect and the child was

removed into Police Protection. Child S was placed in foster care and Care Proceedings

were commenced.............................During 2010/2011 both Ms M and Mr F were convicted of criminal offences, had numerous

health problems(including Ms M having 16 hospital admissions in 8 months)

BIBs we didn't know any of this stuff.

Don't think this article has been posted, apologies if it has:

Defendants are often shy and nervous when they give evidence in their own defence but not Butler. He walked across the court confidently and would give long, rambling answers to questions. He would swear and then apologise telling the jury it was because he was 'being persecuted by the legal system' doing his best to elicit their sympathy.

Butler, who wore a grey suit and pink shirt when he took the stand would also interrupt his own counsel and the judge with shouts of "I am going to have my say. I've not finished!".

On one occassion Butler lost his temper as a pathologist gave evidence about Ellie's head injury. He stood up in the glass-panelled dock and shouted at the medic accusing him of 'helping to have Ellie cremated so he could 'hide evidence'. Butler then stormed out of the dock and down the staris to the cells.

http://www.itv.com/news/london/2016-06-21/who-is-ben-butler/

Sorry it was live on Iplayer when I posted so I could just press "restart the current programme" and rewind. It will surely be on London news which will be in their news category OR poss BBC news website will have a clip?

Thanks. I watched ITV and Channel 4 instead, might watch BBC at 10

Where's that from pls?

Maybe I'm misreading it, but your post 1130.

Police and Probation records show a

long history of offending, including a 3 year 11 month prison sentence for armed robbery

with violence and witness intimidation, charges of ABH and an assault on a pregnant ex-
girlfriend

Christ I'm only a few pages into reading the case review and there's no way those kids should ever have been returned to them. Cancelling or not turning up to many contact visits, JG making no contact at all for several months, not bothering visiting the younger child when she was very ill, the younger child being found in filthy clothing and neglected the first time she was taken off her, not turning up and then not being contactable when they were supposed to meet Ellie to prepare her to move back in, not taking time off work to settle her in after being told she would need to, not getting power on or a bed for the little one to sleep in. Showing time and time again the inability to put the child's needs before their own. The list goes on and that's before we even look at BB's convictions and violent history outside of Ellie's injuries as a baby. Assaulting his pregnant girlfriend to name but one.Then there's JG's running away, using false names, denying having children. What on earth was that judge thinking?? And what on earth were the social workers thinking once this behaviour continued after they had the girls back?

On one occasion JG goes to hospital and nurses have to feed the kids as they're both so hungry. On another she denies having kids, On yet another hospital visit JG has the younger child with her but doesn't tell them she has another daughter, gives a false name. A few days later, when they eventually find out her real name they try to find where Ellie is as she's not at school. They (childrens services) go to her home and get an angry response from BB who refuses to co-operate with them, police are asked to do a home visit and find nobody home. SC4 eventuially talk to BB, JG and Ellie by phone and accept JG's explanation that she's taking the girls for a break as the relationship is in trouble. She then doesn't turn up to the next agreed appointment. Police and childrens services agree to hold a strategy meeting if they aren't back by Monday. they make contact before that so nothing happens. This is all just within weeks of Ellie going back to them!! Why leave to little girls in that situation??? It's evident that early on that things aren't right. Fast forward 9 months or so and Ellie is dead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895
Back