GUILTY UK - Fusilier Lee Rigby, 25, brutally murdered, Woolwich, 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I couldn't believe the people milling around, the shopping trolley lady who walked past a corpse and then his murderer, whose hands are bloodstained, being interviewed, yes interviewed right after murdering someone in broad daylight in a heavily populated city, carrying bloody lethal weapons, knives and machetes.
And people took pictures, interviewed the perps....

DrummerLeeRigbyondutyinceremonial.jpg

Lee Rigby, the murder victim.
Drummer Rigby's family issued a statement on Thursday, saying: "Lee was lovely. He would do anything for anybody, he always looked after his sisters and always protected them. He took a 'big brother' role with everyone."All he wanted to do from when he was a little boy, was be in the Army.

"He wanted to live life and enjoy himself. His family meant everything to him. He was a loving son, husband, father, brother, and uncle, and a friend to many. "

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/wor...rror-victim-20130524-2k4lm.html#ixzz2U9hChixL

Gosh, I hope his 2 year old son never, ever sees those gruesome pictures.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-23/london-terrorist-attack-soldier-killer-named/4709928

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/20...ondon-soldier-identified-as-two-more-arrested

London terror attack victim named as soldier Lee Rigby, two more arrested, suspects in custody.

The British soldier butchered on the streets of London by two suspected Islamists has been named as a 25-year-old father who had fought the Taliban in Afghanistan.

The Ministry of Defence said the victim of Wednesday's bloody attack near a military barracks in Woolwich was Lee Rigby, a machine-gunner with 2nd Battalion The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers.

Rigby, from near Manchester in north-west England, was a drummer in a military band who had served in Afghanistan, Germany, and Cyprus. He was stationed in London at the time of his death.

Suspects in hospital, two more arrested after police raids

His two alleged attackers remain in hospital, while another man and a woman have been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder.

One of the men, who was filmed straight after the killing with bloody hands and brandishing knives, has been named as 28-year-old Londoner Michael Adebolajo.

Reports said he was a Muslim convert who came from a churchgoing Nigerian family.

VIDEO: Barbara Miller reports from London (ABC News)
Adebolajo and his alleged accomplice are both in a stable condition under armed guard in separate London hospitals after they were shot by police at the scene of the crime.

A 29-year-old man and a 29-year-old woman have also been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder in connection with the killing.

Police searched five properties in London and one in a village in eastern England, and announced the arrests of a man and a woman, both aged 29, for conspiracy to murder.

From what I understand there are large sections of London (i.e. White Chapel) that are basically "no go" areas for indigenous Britians. They have allowed much of their small island to be taken over by folks that basically hate British culture and the British themselves and this is what happens as a result.

BBM - is that supposed to mean "white people"? I'm not very familiar with the population in the UK, who is "indigenous" and who isn't, so I'm trying to get the context of that statement.

I think we should ban all sharp things now, just hand out sporks.

I couldn't believe the people milling around, the shopping trolley lady who walked past a corpse and then his murderer, whose hands are bloodstained, being interviewed, yes interviewed right after murdering someone in broad daylight in a heavily populated city, carrying bloody lethal weapons, knives and machetes.
And people took pictures, interviewed the perps....

Surreal just isn't the word for those scenes.

This is another horrific crime which belongs in the "Crimes In The News" section.
I've been reading about it on the UK newspaper websites. Barbaric.

So wait I thought UK police officers didn't carry guns? Is this not true/the norm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So wait I thought UK police officers didn't carry guns? Is this not true/the norm?

Apparently it is the norm, when the police heard a "gun" may be present then they had to call out the special "armed police" which is presumably why the killers were strutting around the street ranting and making threats to others for a full 20 minutes.

Guess it was a good thing they didn't feel like hacking off the heads of another 10 people during that time span. Course let us remember they are just a tiny "minority" so no one should be bothered by it! The majority of the population won't hack you to death with a machete so it is silly to worry about the possibility!

I am glad I live in a place where the majority do have weapons and if they saw something like that happening in the street one could count on the majority to step up and put a stop to the carnage, they wouldn't need to sit by idly and wait 20 minutes for the armed police to arrive. Knowing that the majority around me are good people that will stand up and defend others makes me feel far far safer than living in an "unarmed" society ever could.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back